I guess people can stop saying that these helms don't affect game play, then.

Maybe the kicks started because people were tired of hearing "How does it affect you?!" over and over again, so they made it affect people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    4.0x was for the bads, 4.1 introduced the hardest 2 dungeons ever released.
    Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

If you park your porsche on a public road, don't be surprised if it has scratches in the paint after a few days.
    And who does that? Jealous pricks.

If you park your porsche on a public road, don't be surprised if it has scratches in the paint after a few days.
    I'm not surprised, but that doesn't change my opinion that I think it's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    Another nugget of wisdom from you. Go Join a ToT and get back to us.
    Not all LFR is TOT.

So what you're saying is people who votekick should do jailtime. Cool, I can dig it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    Another nugget of wisdom from you. Go Join a ToT and get back to us.
    I done TOT.

You can mount in the first half and right before the hydra boss

BUT lfr was not out when the shitstorm over TRH hit

To be perfectly honest, I'm just glad to see people *actually* doing something to show their disapproval, as opposed to just talking. It seems a bit harsh to boot someone, but at the same time, I think most players feel like Blizzard isn't going to listen to our feedback unless we make them. Whatever works, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    If I'm reincarnated as a sewer alligator you might float by, but I'm headed in the other direction.

Come on, you're the one committed to this. Cowboy up. You don't want to play with hat buyers, and we can help you achieve that laudable goal.
    I don't want the hat wearers on ignore. If they're on ignore then I can't kick them to teach them a lesson. I'm doing them a favour. I'm letting them know that using real life cash to buy gear in the game is wrong, and that the majority thinks it's wrong. They're being shamed, and they're being inconvenienced. Waiting in queue will give them time to think about what they did, and the ramifications it has on the future of this game. If there is even a slight chance they hesitate in a few weeks when Blizzard puts weapons in the store then I did my job. If not, then I look forward to kicking them again in the future. Some people have difficulty learning and it takes them longer, that's ok.

What's the big deal really ... if you get kicked out of LFR you get another pop in 20 minutes or so.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

I've had a car key'd by someone before, its pathetic. Jealousy/spite is a bad thing =[ hell even had tyres slashed (along with 5 other cars in the same car park on the same day) wish I caught the criminal who did this so we can bring them to justice :/

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    Let me reword it.

It was harder to tell who had TRH since people did not have LFR to mount in when it came out.
    No, we had LFG. With several dungeons with outdoor areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Allarius View Post
    I don't need you to prove anything to me, I've already seen what that is for myself. I just think it's funny that you'll only speak when you have anonymity. Whether you do it or not I care less, it just brought a smile to my face.
    You done arguing with your strawman yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Allarius View Post
    No, I think it's pathetic to harass people for the choices they made with their own money. If they have a problem with the item they should go to the people responsible for making it.
    But by causing an uproar with the people who bought it (Those people complaining to Blizzard) it brings more attention to the issue these people are having, it makes it hard for Blizzard to ignore it and sweep it under the rug. Yes some people are "hurt" in the process, but it's one of few ways for people to get the issue heard. People can say "Cancel your subscription" while I agree it helps, but what if Blizzard just introduces more items to the shop to make the difference? You "voting with your wallet" successfully did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    What's the big deal really ... if you get kicked out of LFR you get another pop in 20 minutes or so.

Are you really that disillusioned to humanity? What wrong with common decency?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    I guess people can stop saying that these helms don't affect game play, then.

Maybe the kicks started because people were tired of hearing "How does it affect you?!" over and over again, so they made it affect people.
    So, that's not the item affecting people. That's people affecting people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Not all LFR is TOT.
    Yet you can mount up in LFR so YES you DO mount up in LFR. But that is not what this thread is about. It is about bullies thumping thier chest and mistreating others in the misguided view that this would close the $store when the only thing , if anything, that will be done is adjustments to the vote kick option all the while some are negatively impacting other gameplay. period.
    Last edited by Cantheal; 2013-07-20 at 08:40 PM.
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    To be perfectly honest, I'm just glad to see people *actually* doing something to show their disapproval, as opposed to just talking. It seems a bit harsh to boot someone, but at the same time, I think most players feel like Blizzard isn't going to listen to our feedback unless we make them. Whatever works, I suppose.
    I agree. There was a 200 page thread on the WoW forums discussing player disapproval of these helms before they were released, yet they decided to ignore it and release them anyway. It is obvious our feedback there on this issue means very little to them, so the only other option was to take it to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    True - just change the transmog or hide helmet and you will not be bothered by this. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Not all LFR is TOT.
    Terrace is on the LFR too IIRC.