Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post

A speculation: has God not abandoned the world after all, even quite the opposite? I mean, Humpnie got his wish granted, in the exact form he supposedly desired the most.

y i kinda thought the same he talks about he wants to die it happens exactly as he wished and bam his immortaility ends? cant be just coincidence(didnt expect him to die this soon anyway thought he would be 2nd main character ;O). also now AI Yuri and Scar going together or what? also who is the new boy neeed new episode now!

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Wow i just saw Yowamushi Pedal gets an anime adaption next season ;O i want and i pretty much call already AOTS for that one ;x i also like that there are already 4 continuations in the fall season. Can't wait for valvrave kuroko infinite stratos and magi ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Fantasista Doll:

Only one word: Mackereloli.
    that is all.

Free should have parodied this for the new guy

15+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Either their head shrinks or their body enlarges.

rozen maiden picture of the day! shinku!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Fantasista Doll:

Only one word: Mackereloli.
    that is all.
    i now understand that reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love Lab - Was kinda hoping for a bit more from everyone finding out about the Love Study thing because that was the big secret, but I guess this isn't that type of show. I liked red-hair a lot more by the end, she's adorable.

Kiniro Mosaic - Generally characters like new girl are annoying or overdone. This is the first time I've seen it be this adorable. I like her more than I like Alice.

Kamisama - I don't share the sentiment that it's better than the last few Railgun. I actually think it was a bit overdone for being so early on in the show, but still a great episode. I think I missed why he died though. I thought he was immortal? Why did he come back dead so burying him would work? Either way it'll suck having such a great character gone after we find out he was her father.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Kamisama - I don't share the sentiment that it's better than the last few Railgun. I actually think it was a bit overdone for being so early on in the show, but still a great episode. I think I missed why he died though. I thought he was immortal? Why did he come back dead so burying him would work? Either way it'll suck having such a great character gone after we find out he was her father.
    I think it was something like he can only die if his true wish was granted, like a curse maybe?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Kamisama - I think I missed why he died though. I thought he was immortal? Why did he come back dead so burying him would work? Either way it'll suck having such a great character gone after we find out he was her father.
    When God first left the world he made a wish: "May these days last forever". His wish came true, and he became immortal. This is said in the second episode. Eventually, his wish changed into wanting to die. Since the requirements for his wish (regrets, family, friends, etc) never fulfilled, every time he died he came back to life. When they finally fulfilled, his wish came true, and he died. He came back dead because that is what happens when anybody dies in this world. They can only rest when buried by a gravekeeper.

I haven't read the source material, that's just my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Calling it now; Uchouten Kazoku AOTS.
    I wouldn't be surprised, the dialogue is so damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    When God first left the world he made a wish: "May these days last forever". His wish came true, and he became immortal. This is said in the second episode. Eventually, his wish changed into wanting to die. Since the requirements for his wish (regrets, family, friends, etc) never fulfilled, every time he died he came back to life. When they finally fulfilled, his wish came true, and he died. He came back dead because that is what happens when anybody dies in this world. They can only rest when buried by a gravekeeper.

I haven't read the source material, that's just my guess.
    thats pretty much it atleast cain and me had the same theory abit back ;X with the little addition dosent seem god left after all if he can just change his wish :P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Madoka movies yesssss!

http://subarashii.me/wp-content/uplo...nime-Chart.jpg if this is the final chart for this fall season i can see atleast 10 animes i will watch and atleast 5 i will rate atleast 4.5/5 ^^ atleast if they dont screw up their manga adaptions ;X
    also which of the animes that startet this season are actually 2 cours and continue in fall?

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    http://subarashii.me/wp-content/uplo...nime-Chart.jpg if this is the final chart for this fall season i can see atleast 10 animes i will watch and atleast 5 i will rate atleast 4.5/5 ^^ atleast if they dont screw up their manga adaptions ;X
    also which of the animes that startet this season are actually 2 cours and continue in fall?
    If it is:

Non Non Biyori
    Copellion
    Galilei Donna

Are really the only ones that interest me.

read the yowamushi pedal manga and u want to see it as an anime ;P also the 2nd cours all had amazing fist seasons with magi and freezing actually being the weakest of the 5 ^^ also Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai is an amazing manga has a good potential for an anime

also the Copellion summary is rather strange it dosent really give a way what type of anime it will be ;P (i absolutly have no idea why they would send high schoolers that are in the defense force the a nuked area without writing about some kinda moster there xD)

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    TWGOK 03 - Even though they skipped arcs, this is still really good. The library scene with Shiroi was hilarious. As was the scene with Yui.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Valvrave, IS and Blazblue are the only ones I'll be watching for sure. Other than that, I don't know. None of them seem particularity interesting. I'll pick up anything that people start talking about, I suppose.

u didnt watch either magi nor kuroko first season? atleast kurko no basket u should watch ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL