Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Personally i just pull 1 side for GC procs - nuke him, probably doable w/o though i guess. Just longer dunno maybe i'll try next week or so, i'm mainly interested in Sinestra tbh. From BoT anyway

Is ICC25HC (except valthiria) fully soloable? I'm currently on 516 ilvl with ~12k haste and the one that I think I'll have a problem on is blood queen, due to the MC effectively giving me abit longer than 1min to nuke her down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathmourne View Post
    Is ICC25HC (except valthiria) fully soloable?
    - Marrowgar will bonespike you during bonestorm. Not sure if consecration/LH will kill the spike. Doubt. Some twink pulled whole trash before boss (assume without spiders, they stun a lot in a pack) and nuked the boss (400k dps or so). Not sure if can be done on max level without ton of crit + ton of haste.
    - Lady DW: Should be doable, just nuke the adherents
    - Gunship: Nope. Just nope.
    - Deathbringer: attack absorbed don't heal him (hint to pick up SS over EF). Eventually he will die, greet beasts.
    - Festergut - in 530 ret never got him below 20% - 10 stacks. Doubt prot + abusing will do.
    - Putri - Havnt tried on hc. On normal it's easier to kill as ret. In prot I have hit berserk twice, but it's 10x bigger fun to fight him enraged.
    - Valithria - Naaaah
    - BQL - Similar to Fester

Quote Originally Posted by Michalus View Post
    - Marrowgar will bonespike you during bonestorm. Not sure if consecration/LH will kill the spike. Doubt. Some twink pulled whole trash before boss (assume without spiders, they stun a lot in a pack) and nuked the boss (400k dps or so). Not sure if can be done on max level without ton of crit + ton of haste.
    - Lady DW: Should be doable, just nuke the adherents
    - Gunship: Nope. Just nope.
    - Deathbringer: attack absorbed don't heal him (hint to pick up SS over EF). Eventually he will die, greet beasts.
    - Festergut - in 530 ret never got him below 20% - 10 stacks. Doubt prot + abusing will do.
    - Putri - Havnt tried on hc. On normal it's easier to kill as ret. In prot I have hit berserk twice, but it's 10x bigger fun to fight him enraged.
    - Valithria - Naaaah
    - BQL - Similar to Fester
    Damn, was hoping that I would be able to farm shards on 25hc solo and do 10man normal sindragorsa for the shield at the same time, which would be quite hard to do in a group. About festergut, have you tried using bubble to reset the stacks? Last time I was there facerolling stuff with a few friends I was able to reset the stacks with it. Assuming you already tried bubbling, it will probably be possible with 5.4 unbreakable spirit talent + SoO CD reduction trinket reducing bubble to about 1min cd.

Deleted
    The fights you cant do on 25HC you can probably do on 25N, still gives shards, just not as high chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathmourne View Post
    Is ICC25HC (except valthiria) fully soloable?
    I think 25 heroic Valithria might actually be doable also.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    I think 25 heroic Valithria might actually be doable also.
    I can't imagine it would be, she loses health over time on heroic and the vengeance is kinda low. Doubtful it's enough to heal her up. Ret would probably lack healing too and holy would be swarmed with adds. Feel free to prove me wrong though, would be interested to see it!

10+ Year Old Account
    All of icc 25 hc have been Solo'd by a paladin before, Look up Slootbag on Youtube he has done everything in icc 25 hc exept Dreamwalker and Gunship
    Most fights is just getting as much vengeance as possible from Trash.
    Defender of the light and cookies
    Rhagen
    WoW Videos

Deleted
    Pulled the thumb out of my ass and started playing around in Brawlers Guild. Gotta say it is really a lot of fun, and really like the concept, it brings some community back into the game when you are 10+ players there.

My question is as prot, how are we doing? When can I expect bosses to become hard? Which bosses have you found challenging / impossible

Got halway through rank 7 so far today without any real issues. Will enrages become issues on 8/9? And what about the rare bosses, how are they?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Pulled the thumb out of my ass and started playing around in Brawlers Guild. Gotta say it is really a lot of fun, and really like the concept, it brings some community back into the game when you are 10+ players there.

My question is as prot, how are we doing? When can I expect bosses to become hard? Which bosses have you found challenging / impossible

Got halway through rank 7 so far today without any real issues. Will enrages become issues on 8/9? And what about the rare bosses, how are they?
    In terms of rare bosses, you can do epicus maximus by standing in everything for vengrance. The other 3 won't work though. As for rank 8, you'll hit a wall at Hexos which is the very first fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    In terms of rare bosses, you can do epicus maximus by standing in everything for vengrance. The other 3 won't work though. As for rank 8, you'll hit a wall at Hexos which is the very first fight.
    So need to go ret for Hexos?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    So need to go ret for Hexos?
    there is no way you'll beat hexos as prot sadly. so yes. you'll need to go ret.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I soloed sunwell the other day as prot... techincally, I had someone jump in for the first boss, and that was it. and BT only boss in there thats a hard solo, so all you gotta do its kill it as fast as humanly possible.
    I've also soloed all of ICC except for the dragon where you have to heal her, due to well, the healing mechanic I could put out enough healing required to finish the fight and gunship due to, mechanics. I solo onyxia on a daily basis, and have even soloed Alysrazor as ret. soloing is extremely easy depending on your gear, Im a 520 ret and prot so its pretty decently easy for me.
    Last edited by Burnick; 2013-07-06 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheathx View Post
    I've also soloed all of ICC except for the dragon where you have to heal her, due to well, the healing mechanic I could put out enough healing required to finish the fight and gunship due to, mechanics. I solo onyxia on a daily basis, and have even soloed Alysrazor as ret. soloing is extremely easy depending on your gear, Im a 520 ret and prot so its pretty decently easy for me.
    As Holy 10N valithria took about 30 seconds to beat. From what I hear, it's doable as Ret as well. Gunship is not terribly difficult, just annoying as Ret, and I believe 10N can be doable as Prot but with more difficulty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    As Holy 10N valithria took about 30 seconds to beat. From what I hear, it's doable as Ret as well. Gunship is not terribly difficult, just annoying as Ret, and I believe 10N can be doable as Prot but with more difficulty.
    Valithria is not even hard in 10N as prot. Just kill everything and cast EF, ES and FoL whenever you can. 25N would be more challenging.

I also did Gunship 10H without much issue, think I died once until I realised that I gained more from shooting cannons at the throwers rather than at the rocket guys. As prot so 10N should also be very easy.

I tried Sunwell a number of times in the past (80 and 85) with no luck.
    I just got my ilvl to 511 as a prot pally and tried Sunwell once more. I did it last night.
    Long raid and got 3 pieces of pally xmorg gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhag View Post
    All of icc 25 hc have been Solo'd by a paladin before, Look up Slootbag on Youtube he has done everything in icc 25 hc exept Dreamwalker and Gunship
    Most fights is just getting as much vengeance as possible from Trash.
    I'd like to farm ICC25 Heroic for shards for my legendary quest weapon but keep running into issues at the very beginning.
    I get webbed, can't get out, and eventually die.
    Any tips?
    Raiders of the Lost Ark (Cael) is recruiting! Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654)! Looking for raiders for 2 nights a week. Flasks, Food & guild repairs on raid night. Help with gems, enchants & crafted gear!

Deleted
    Kill the spiders before they web you. You can also stun their web cast to interrupt it.

Thanks! I'll try it tonight
    Raiders of the Lost Ark (Cael) is recruiting! Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654)! Looking for raiders for 2 nights a week. Flasks, Food & guild repairs on raid night. Help with gems, enchants & crafted gear!

Can Kalegcos in Sunwell be soloed, without having anyone going inside the portals? I remember that the boss evaded if you didn't.

Deleted
    What is the recommended ilvl for lk 25 hc?