Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    TL;DR

The difference between them is Glenn Beck lives in a fantasy world and GC controls a fantasy world.
    Correction: GC has more power than other developers but the decisions are not made by him alone. Blizzard develops games through a collaborative effort and it is rather funny how people seemingly have forgotten about that when it didn't suit their agenda. I remember when that developer who had some influence over the warlock class was let go, people on this forum were in an uproar claiming his firing meant the end of warlocks in Wow and not even a day later everyone went back to blaming GC for everything. These forums have become a joke. At least the haters on the official forums are able to hide their bias better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    This is outright ridiculous.
    What. The. Fuck? LOCK IT. Why do you mods ALWAYS do this? Are you fucking kidding me right now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    You're only enabling him Dars by keeping it open. Do us all a favor and help him take the first step to recovery.
    Unfortunately the mods clearly can't do anything about a thread until at least 4-5 of them say it is stupid and then and only then can they actually discuss locking it but even then it may not happen because for example, in this thread invoking the name of Glenn Beck and comparing him to GC is totally constructive and totally promotes discussion. I used to report threads and posts but they have made it clear that for whatever reason they are going to allow idiocy like this continue on this site. It is getting to the point where i think posters need to start encouraging Blizzard to revoke this site's fan site status. Maybe once they are cut off they will realize catering to haters and malcontents isn't terribly intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    Am I the only one who understands this was a humorous post instead of meant as a serious rant?

You guys are too quick with your pitchforks and torches. Or lack a sense of humour.
    logged in to chime in on this. People in this thread need to stop confusing education with entertainment.

EDIT: This is supposed to be entertainment. You read it, laugh, and 10/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I imagine he ran it by Morhaime and some of the other founders first although I doubt if this was his idea at all. Likely he was told the decision was made and told to set it up since that's what he does. The problem is this calls the whole rest of your post into question as you don't seem to have a solid grasp of what he does. The Age of Empires reference was nice though if irrelevant.

I suppose when he had that idea as well as all of the other story stuff in your post he had to run it by Metzen since Metzen--you know--writes the story.

I'll play along for a while though.

Everyone else play nice.
    Seriously? I was joking about multiple mods posting in a troll thread and not locking it. Listen up, there is nothing to play along with. The OP of this thread is NOT promoting constructive discussion and you know it. DO YOUR JOB. How dare you tell people to "play nice" when the OP posted a 100% bullshit thread? Are you fucking joking? Really? What the fuck is wrong with you people? How about the mods "play nice" and do their jobs for once?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seani View Post
    Lol I know you should hear all the players on Path of Exile, it is basically one big Diablo 3 complain-fest. Entitled players.
    Wait what? According to the official D3 forum hater circle jerk, POE is the second coming (no pun intended). I do know the game is infested with bots much like D3 is and I fully enjoy pointing that out to D3 haters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well at least the mods took time to feed the troll instead of closing the thread.
    That would involve doing their job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Let me make a huge post to seem intelligent - but what this post really entails is a rant about things that Greg is not even part of.

signed

OP
    you realize you just desscribed most of the threads on this site right?

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one who understands this was a humorous post instead of meant as a serious rant?

You guys are too quick with your pitchforks and torches. Or lack a sense of humour.
    You have posted things far more moronic than this and you were serious. Stupid crap like this gets posted all the time without it being a joke. The only joke here is that you aren't even remotely aware of how out of touch you are with reality.

Deleted
    They're abandoning casuals? I'm going to guess you're being sarcastic, because the game has been revolved around casuals lately. LFR, flex raids, catch up cap and tons more things. The problem is that when people start getting spoon-fed they always end up wanting more. How more casual friendly is it you want the game to be?

Give everyone content they can complete within 5minutes of logging on? because you don't have the time to put the hours into the game. If that's the case you might want to take a think whether this game is for you. Giving content with a very short lifespan is hurting the game, and it makes the game extremely boring to play because you simply consume content too fast, leading to everyone wanting more, and more, and more...
    Last edited by mmoccec923c778; 2013-07-25 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schroedinger View Post
    Greg Street is only responsible for the disgusting mess PvP is, for the FotM patches be it PvP or PvE and the joke the talents are. Indirectly, he is responsible in changes in the community getting from awesome to a drooling brood.

I like the creativity you put into your post, it is well written.
    No the whiny petulant children in the pvp community are responsible for the "state" of pvp in Wow. It isn't designed around 1v1. Get over it already.

Boo... I read through all 4 pages and not one reply from the OP. This could have been much more hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    They have other guys who work with PvP.
    And the OP was just utter crap tbh.
    And sadly two mods passed through, made a post and moved on as if this thread was going to end somewhere good. Truly mind boggling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    But but....Metzen made Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    Since when did pets, mounts and cosmetic gear equate to an advantage over other players?
    When certain players decided they shouldn't have to pay for it so they are now defining it as "pay to win" at the detriment of those who don't want to see any real pay to win items enter Wow. It is sickening really. What's worse is those against true "pay to win" are defending those calling cosmetic items "pay to win". It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    But but....Metzen made Thrall.
    That's the joke. Since when did jokes fall into the archetype of half-assed one-liners?
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

But it was just a joke post ... How can you read about WoW game development being connected to a pro-life and communism or death penalty agenda and take it seriously?

Everyone knows that Ghostcrawler doesn't write the lore or had anything to do with the itemshop...

So all these rage and defensive posts are really humorous. It makes it very easy to pick-out the overly defensive fanboys from the crowd... imo.

If anything it's a parody on the usual complaints made against WoW.

The reactions are almost similar to when someone published funny pictures of the prophet of a certain religion.
    Given your post history it is hilarious that you actually think this guy is joking. It doesn't even matter because this is a bs thread that should have been locked from the second a mod saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Given your post history it is hilarious that you actually think this guy is joking. It doesn't even matter because this is a bs thread that should have been locked from the second a mod saw it.
    Look up tu quoque and then never do it again.

And sadly two mods passed through, made a post and moved on as if this thread was going to end somewhere good. Truly mind boggling.
    You need to put more points into "Detect Sarcasm"...

This thread is only going to end badly if more people like yourself continue to take it seriously. It isn't the most hilarious thread I've seen here, but it was still good for a few chuckles.
    Last edited by Adamas102; 2013-07-25 at 08:52 AM.

@Xanzul: It's a parody thread. Lighten up. You're acting as if you got personally assaulted by the thread.
    Based on what? Like I said look at your own post history, you have said far more moronic things in the past. Even if it is a "parody" thread much of it contains sentiments of many who post here which confuses the issue. True parody is obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungtah View Post
    That's the joke. Since when did jokes fall into the archetype of half-assed one-liners?
    I think in the late 90s early 2000s.

Why does everyone assume Ghostcrawler is responsible for everything... Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    I think in the late 90s early 2000s.
    rofl not specifically mentioning you, I guess pre-Web 2.0 would be a viable answer though.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It is safe to stop reading at this point. World class troll? Yup..the bill fits your post.
    If anyone was trolled by the OP, it was their fault for being exceedingly gullible.

So much fun that you seem to complain about everything happening on these forums all the time, but still keep visiting them. You may have a huge post count, but the amount of infractions you have had are in line with it. Maybe you should take your own advice and stop complaining about other posters and moderators, since it adds nothing constuctive...

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Hehe..yeah..go ahead turn it on the head. If anyone was being trolled? There needs to be a troll first, obviously. Don't make the victim the perpretator
    It's unfortunate that most people have forgotten what trolling really is. Here's a hint: joke thread made for laughs =/= troll thread.

It isn't the OP's fault that people with no sense of humor visit this thread.