Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Hehe..yeah..go ahead turn it on the head. If anyone was being trolled? There needs to be a troll first, obviously. Don't make the victim the perpretator
    Interesting, I wonder then if people can troll themselves? Fac simile the chicken or the egg question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Oh go fuck yourself. Enough is enough already. You are unhappy with wow. Stop paying, stop playing. and stop posting on Wow forums (and don't bother claiming this site is about other mmos too, you posted in a wow sub forum) and move the fuck on with your life. A more apt comparison would be between the haters on this site and Glenn Beck given the amount of facts used in various debates which is pretty much none.

Mods wake up and clean up this site. I already know at some point at least 2-3 of you will end up commenting on this thread, infract others stating their mind in response to this idiocy and then only once it gets really bad THEN you close the thread rather than nipping it in the bud and whats worse the OP won't get an infraction because they rarely do when posting these kinds of threads.
    Actually agree with you a lot on this one - nothing in the OP was posted to promote any kind of constructive discussion at all, it was just a waste of bytes in the database - all of it. Lock and infract/ban stuff like this early would be the best course of action.

Ghostcrawler is the Lead System Designer of WoW not its Product Manager nor has any responsibility in Creative Development.

So your post is just an illiterate ton of garbage thrown at Greg Street aka the Ghostcrawler.

this post would have more merit if ghostcrawler was high king of blizzard entertainment.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    Actually agree with you a lot on this one - nothing in the OP was posted to promote any kind of constructive discussion at all, it was just a waste of bytes in the database - all of it. Lock and infract/ban stuff like this early would be the best course of action.
    It seems to me that the OP was meant as a joke unfortunately it appears that many cannot or do not want to see this and instead need to correct or insult the OP.

Well, that escalated quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    It seems to me that the OP was meant as a joke unfortunately it appears that many cannot or do not want to see this and instead need to correct or insult the OP.
    It would have been so much better if it hadn't been total garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    It would have been so much better if it hadn't been total garbage
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

10+ Year Old Account
    GC has no idea what he's doing and does make a mockery of what he's in charge of. However, it's not him that's deciding to do the things you're complaining about.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    You need to put more points into "Detect Sarcasm"...

This thread is only going to end badly if more people like yourself continue to take it seriously. It isn't the most hilarious thread I've seen here, but it was still good for a few chuckles.
    Please kindly go fuck yourself. My "sarcasm" detection is fine. The problem is what the OP posted gets posted here every 5 minutes. I don't give a fuck whether he was serious or not it should have been locked from the start when the very first mod found the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither Ghostcrawler or Glenn Beck is as bad as people claim.

Can't believe I said it, but it's true.

If anyone was trolled by the OP, it was their fault for being exceedingly gullible.
    OK National Lampooners...since we are so fucking stupid what is the satire here? Who is being made fun of? What is the point? Do any of you know? I grew up watching. listening and reading satire especially political satire and bringing up Glenn Beck's name makes it clear this is meant to be political. I mean really it is clear we are all too stupid to get it so please explain.

If this is satire in our day and age then god help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Wow. Just... wow. This is the most ridiculous thing I've read in a good long while. The quoted portion is just hilarious. Cash shop offers absolutely zero advantage, especially for min/maxers. That's a completely moronic claim. The fact that you then go on to actually include political agenda claims puts this post beyond the redemption of rational thought.
    I wonder if I can post, "That's the joke." over and over since people seem to be saying the same things over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    So much fun that you seem to complain about everything happening on these forums all the time, but still keep visiting them. You may have a huge post count, but the amount of infractions you have had are in line with it. Maybe you should take your own advice and stop complaining about other posters and moderators, since it adds nothing constuctive...
    I like how I'm being told that if i don't like these forums I can leave yet if that is said about Wow people are accused of fanboyism and worse. Mind boggling. Truly mind boggling.

This thread RIGHT HERE and RIGHT NOW shows EXACTLY what is wrong with this forum community.

I see now this may have been a troll thread.

It's early, I didn't get much sleep =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

It's unfortunate that most people have forgotten what trolling really is. Here's a hint: joke thread made for laughs =/= troll thread.

It isn't the OP's fault that people with no sense of humor visit this thread.
    The OP is a fucking idiot that is all he is. What is worse is that the mods continual permissiveness of threads like this promotes ignorance and flaming and trolling and has resulted in only making this site a snake pit. As I have said before players here need to start complaining to Blizzard and get this site's fan site status revoked. No fan of any Blizzard product should be expected to put up with this endless bullshit especially when it is moderator approved bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    That being said, GC is still a massive troll who doesn't give 2 shits about 90% of his customers.
    Ghostcrawler... doesn't have any customers. Ghostcrawler doesn't run World of Warcraft, nor does he run Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

I like how I'm being told that if i don't like these forums I can leave yet if that is said about Wow people are accused of fanboyism and worse. Mind boggling. Truly mind boggling.

This thread RIGHT HERE and RIGHT NOW shows EXACTLY what is wrong with this forum community.
    In that case report the thread, press back and move on with your life. Instead you decide to spend your time swearing at and insulting people whilst at the same time keeping the thread that you dislike so much on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    You can go fuck yourself too.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-07-25 at 11:59 AM.

You can go fuck yourself too.
    You honestly need to clam down.