Hello fellow artists,

I'm using the website twinkinfo.com which is a website made for twinks to share information they found/know about any level they twink at and I would love to have a signature for my warrior twink on these forums! Hopefully some artist could make a great piece for me, here's the information you'll need:

Visible text: Sybb
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sybb/advanced
    Gear set: I would like to use the set I'm wearing on the armory at this moment :-)
    Helm visible: Do not want a helm visible.
    Your pose: I do like the pose of my character on the armory, but if you know something that'll fit better on my character then feel free to play around with here (she doesn't bite!)
    General colour scheme: Maybe some white/grey-ish light that will fit with my overall gear. I find this part really hard to give you guys information on, so just play around with it, I'm fine with everything really.
    Any extras: No extra's are needed, but if something comes up then sure, add it! :-)

Thanks and good luck to anyone that might pick up this siggy!

Greetings,

Ranklune (Sybb)

Quote Originally Posted by Ranklune View Post
    Hello fellow artists,

I'm using the website twinkinfo.com which is a website made for twinks to share information they found/know about any level they twink at and I would love to have a signature for my warrior twink on these forums! Hopefully some artist could make a great piece for me, here's the information you'll need:

Visible text: Sybb
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sybb/advanced
    Gear set: I would like to use the set I'm wearing on the armory at this moment :-)
    Helm visible: Do not want a helm visible.
    Your pose: I do like the pose of my character on the armory, but if you know something that'll fit better on my character then feel free to play around with here (she doesn't bite!)
    General colour scheme: Maybe some white/grey-ish light that will fit with my overall gear. I find this part really hard to give you guys information on, so just play around with it, I'm fine with everything really.
    Any extras: No extra's are needed, but if something comes up then sure, add it! :-)

Thanks and good luck to anyone that might pick up this siggy!

Greetings,

Ranklune (Sybb)
    Claimed It's not often a female dwarf turns up

Could you let me know what size you'd like please? Also would you like an avatar?

Should have time later today once I know all the details
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed It's not often a female dwarf turns up

Could you let me know what size you'd like please? Also would you like an avatar?

Should have time later today once I know all the details
    I was hoping you'd show up, Shy! I admire your work big-time!
    This should be the size of my signature:

If it's possible then I would like to have an avatar too.

Take your time, your work is amazing and thanks again.

Greetings,

Ranklune (Sybb)

Got it thank you Ranklune

Looking forward to this one
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VoxLupus View Post
    Visible text:Alucena
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/IGjIo4O.jpg, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ucena/advanced
    Gear set: My Transmog please
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Casting/Channelling a spell
    General colour scheme: White/Blue/Purple
    Any extras: Could I get a Shadow Priest Divine Star (purple colouring) across the background if possible?

Thanks in advance!
    Claimed. I'm working on it. You'll have it by tomorrow at latest.
    edit: done
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2013-07-25 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daeaye View Post
    1 week bump.

ALSO, I really don't know what you people are capable of. I downloaded WMV but I can't fathom how to use it, so I still can't get a jist of what is and isn't possible, so if someone could tell me whether what I'm asking for is doable or not would be helpful so that I can change my request if it isn't. I'm fed up with my current website banner so I'd really love a new one, and if that means changing this request then I'll do it right away!
    Claimed - I'll give this a try but may take a few days if that's okay
    Requests CLOSED

Hey everyone! I need a signature & avatar made for my druid please
    Gear set: My Transmog please
    Helm visible: Yes please (New blizzstore helmet, with full animation)
    Your pose: Casting/Channelling a spell
    General colour scheme: Neon / frost something what will match the gear.
    Any extras: Please add guild name somewhere.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Votka/simple

thank you <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Tigslee (char name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tigslee/simple
    Gear set: Hmmm, somthing "Monk'ish" hehehe i have a silly transmog :3 Maybe the challenge mode set!
    Helm visible: One with my red head band and one with the challenge mode healm (if possible)
    Your pose: Casting pose
    General colour scheme: monkish misty green!
    Any extras: leave it up to your imagination!

Thanks <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Guys,

I am currently looking for some banners for my Twitch Channel and I was wondering if someone could help me out with it!

I'm looking for something close to this:

I was looking forward to have 6 of them and I think after the base is done, the text should be easy to change.

I wanted to have 3 turned to the left and 3 turned to the right, so I could fit properly on my Twitch Channel and place all the info below the banners.

Banners turned to the Left: "ABOUT ME", "F.A.Q." & "momentum" - without the quotes
    Banners turned to the Left: "PC SPECS", "SUBSCRIBE" & "DONATE" - without the quotes

"momentum" is my Guilds name and its written in lower case letters, so if keep it that way, please.

If you need any info, please say so.
    Thanks,
    Ogait!
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Well, I decided to work on this to see how it turned out. I'll post it in case you like it.

Now, bare with me, this is the only wallpaper I've ever done...

I am amazed at the speed that this request was claimed, kudo's you Kloun for taking it on.
    I have been watching things thread on and off for a while now.

I have recently had the privileged of watching one of the artists on this thread, work their magic, I have sat here and watched the magic unfold, one click and one drag at a time. For the most part of such a viewing, I am just sitting there, stunned.
    From first request, to gathering the information and characters and gear, to rendering and posing it in WMV (which I have seen bugs out alot...), to processing the entire thing in Photoshop.
    The amount of work to get one character the way you imagine it to be and then all the stuff you still do in PS.
    It amazes me how all of you can take something seemingly common and bleh and make it beautiful and stunning.
    I personally admire all the artists on this thread for spending their free time to work on these requests, sometimes even on requests that seem impossible.

Now a small word to DemonlordOrion :
    Please take no offence to these words, I mean them in a nice way and hope that anyone reading this will take the good out of it.
    Your request is very very specific, almost so specific that it hinders the artist of wanting to apply their own style of making things.
    I know that we all always have this specific image in our head of how it should look like and wish to describe it in as much details as possible.
    But remember that the person taking your request might have a different view of things.

So in essence: Don't be too specific, mention what you want and how you want it, but don't make it sounds too mandatory, allow the artist to breath and work in their own style of magic.

The fact that Kloun got it made in the way that you wanted it is amazing, well done to you Kloun.
    I hope that applying the additional requests will not take too long (I know late nights and things have a weird effect on the mind )

One last thing to all the artists here:
    Well done on every signature, chat blocker, wallpaper, profile covers and what not you all make here. They look stunning and keep up with what you are all doing.
    Its inspiring to others.
    Keep up the wonderful art that you create.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsangel View Post
    I am amazed at the speed that this request was claimed, kudo's you Kloun for taking it on.

I have recently had the privileged of watching one of the artists on this thread, work their magic, I have sat here and watched the magic unfold, one click and one drag at a time. For the most part of such a viewing, I am just sitting there, stunned.
    From first request, to gathering the information and characters and gear, to rendering and posing it in WMV (which I have seen bugs out alot...), to processing the entire thing in Photoshop.
    The amount of work to get one character the way you imagine it to be and then all the stuff you still do in PS.
    It amazes me how all of you can take something seemingly common and bleh and make it beautiful and stunning.
    I personally admire all the artists on this thread for spending their free time to work on these requests, sometimes even on requests that seem impossible.

Please take no offence to these words, I mean them in a nice way and hope that anyone reading this will take the good out of it.
    Your request is very very specific, almost so specific that it hinders the artist of wanting to apply their own style of making things.
    I know that we all always have this specific image in our head of how it should look like and wish to describe it in as much details as possible.
    But remember that the person taking your request might have a different view of things.

So in essence: Don't be too specific, mention what you want and how you want it, but don't make it sounds too mandatory, allow the artist to breath and work in their own style of magic.

The fact that Kloun got it made in the way that you wanted it is amazing, well done to you Kloun.
    I hope that applying the additional requests will not take too long (I know late nights and things have a weird effect on the mind )

Well done on every signature, chat blocker, wallpaper, profile covers and what not you all make here. They look stunning and keep up with what you are all doing.
    Its inspiring to others.

This just made me shed a tear<3 You described the way i pick requests and probably most of us here. Very detailed requests can be fun if they are requested in the area you like to work on. But then you probably have to expect to wait a bit

PMR

There is a difference between having your own style and getting most of what the requester asked just plain wrong (namely most of the gear/models).

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    Claimed. I'm working on it. You'll have it by tomorrow at latest.
    edit: done
    This is awesome!

Thanks so much mountandpetlover!

Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    Claimed and done. Have troubles with Khaki color which didn't match very good with fire hehe.

Thank you so much!

Its inspiring to others.
    I take no offense at your comment at all, I totally understand. As a paper and pencil/pen artist myself, I know what it's like to want to add in your own flair. Kloun did a wonderful job, much better than I could have done considering I don't have the aptitude for art on the computer, but I don't think I was overly specific enough to constrain the level of creativity needed to make it fantastic. What I had in mind and what Kloun showed us were two completely different images, and I loved his! I just wanted everything to be perfect, and especially with the bow problem (on the wrong hand and reversed) is kinda hard to look past. Kloun, I am in no way dogging you my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    There is a difference between having your own style and getting most of what the requester asked just plain wrong (namely most of the gear/models).
    Exactly that.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonlordOrion View Post
    I take no offense at your comment at all, I totally understand. As a paper and pencil/pen artist myself, I know what it's like to want to add in your own flair. Kloun did a wonderful job, much better than I could have done considering I don't have the aptitude for art on the computer, but I don't think I was overly specific enough to constrain the level of creativity needed to make it fantastic. What I had in mind and what Kloun showed us were two completely different images, and I loved his! I just wanted everything to be perfect, and especially with the bow problem (on the wrong hand and reversed) is kinda hard to look past. Kloun, I am in no way dogging you my friend.

Exactly that.
    Guess i must have missed something, anyways! i hope you get waht you want!:>

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    Guess i must have missed something, anyways! i hope you get waht you want!:>
    I hope I do too! Like I said, Kloun was really close on it! It's pretty much done in my opinion, just some poses need to be changed (only one or two I believe), some gear needs to be changed, and the bow problem needs to be fixed and it's done. I hope it turns out really well (as I'm certain it will )

Claimed earlier for Ranklune:

Non MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like it

Had another play around this morning and made another version with a bit more colour:

Non MMOC size signature - alternative colouring:

The choice is yours
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-07-26 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Added signature with more colour.
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Posting here since it was via a PM

But thanks to Ely for my amazing new sig!

Quote Originally Posted by DestroDoc View Post
    Posting here since it was via a PM

But thanks to Ely for my amazing new sig!
    You're very welcome.

Anyways, another PMR:

Non-MMOC use.

MMOC use.

Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-07-26 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Slightly tweaked and updated.