Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Kinda strange how everything people have been bitching about and want in the game is future content. Im gonna say part/all of it is either mistranslated or fake.

Deleted
    aren't naga deformed elves?

at least a new unknown race should have been real work to introduce it with an expac >>

not fond of naga as playable race...

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    aren't naga deformed elves?

at least a new unknown race should have been real work to introduce it with an expac >>

not fond of naga as playable race...
    yeah but elves are just deformed trolls.

doesnt matter where they come from, its been over 10,000 years and they look, speak, and act completely different and their cultures are miles apart now.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

What kind of racials would they even have other than the typical breathing under water or swim speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Toroc View Post
    What kind of racials would they even have other than the typical breathing under water or swim speed?
    leap - the naga leaps at its enemy stunning it for a few seconds

tough skin - armor is raised by x amount

venom - your teeth are laced with venom poisoning your foes by x amount for every weapon strike.

stuff like that could work
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    Angry nerds that had nicknames they hated growing up gettin dat revenge XD

Deleted
    Just because ghostcrabz take his pantz off, doens't mean you can shove your penis up this arsehole right away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toroc View Post

But nothing happened!

HAHA Ghostcrab

Thats gonna keep me laughing for about 10 mins

Also i believe the article is faker than a trannys pussy!!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Dok you had of known it would happen before the Burning Legion.
    Not really. I figured after dealing with Kil'jaedan the only possible villain that wouldn't feel weak/cheap in comparison would be Azshara.

Now I don't know what we'll do after 100.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    Okay so I need to update my sig with my official stance on the concept.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Let's say this is true and we're returning to the rest of Azeroth (because this expansion was on Azeroth).... All that's really left is various islands, and the vast sea (of course Azshara), we are well aware that the legion is returning soon, even though there could be an expac between. IF that is the case, we can assume Azshara is going to have some kind of influence in the return of the legion to Azeroth or opening a portal that leads to our advance into a legion world.... Perhaps a sort of new Well of Eternity under the ocean. She is trying to bring Sargaras to our world a second time and we are going to stop her and take the fight through the portal in a following expac perhaps?
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

"He also mentioned that Garrosh would play an important role in 5.4"

BREAKING NEWS GUYS!

I seriously hope Naga are never a playable race. They just don't work.. how do they wear legplates how do they wear boots how do they JUMP!? Which faction would the be and why? Naga's have been a consistent enemy of both Alliance and Horde for generations and across planets, why would they all of a sudden join us?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the whole chinese interview is suspect... the repeated 'ghostcrab' reference is the least of the clues. Never mind stating previously known facts as supposedly new information.

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    Let's say this is true and we're returning to the rest of Azeroth (because this expansion was on Azeroth).... All that's really left is various islands, and the vast sea (of course Azshara), we are well aware that the legion is returning soon, even though there could be an expac between. IF that is the case, we can assume Azshara is going to have some kind of influence in the return of the legion to Azeroth or opening a portal that leads to our advance into a legion world.... Perhaps a sort of new Well of Eternity under the ocean. She is trying to bring Sargaras to our world a second time and we are going to stop her and take the fight through the portal in a following expac perhaps?
    or, the legion returning has nothing to do with azshara, maybe we go int othe tomb of sargeras and mess with crap we shouldnt, or maybe all the demons spawning inside it finally became powerful enough to open a portal, or maybe we are just sitting there and spaceships just fall out of the sky

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HavelTheRock View Post
    "He also mentioned that Garrosh would play an important role in 5.4"

BREAKING NEWS GUYS!

I seriously hope Naga are never a playable race. They just don't work.. how do they wear legplates how do they wear boots how do they JUMP!? Which faction would the be and why? Naga's have been a consistent enemy of both Alliance and Horde for generations and across planets, why would they all of a sudden join us?
    the same way taurens, draenei, and worgen wear boots? legplates could just have one texture instead of two for each leg. have you ever seen a snake jump? most snakes can jump like twice their body length.

also why did the most evil race in the world suddenly become blue friends of the wind chimes in bc? because blizzard wanted them to, how did death knights break free of the lich king? because lights hope chapel is sooper magiks dood. how did worgen become a race? because blizzard wanted them to.

seriously, the pandaren we play as are a small handful at best yet they are playable, and naga have been shown to turn on each other before, maybe the naga who join us still worship neptulon? maybe azshara pulls a lich king and betrays a group of naga, all it takes is one cool dude to say "HAY BROZ HERE IZ LETTAR ME THINK THESE GUYS COOL, YOU BE COOL? COOL! GIVEM ALL YO STUFFS"

tinker would be a very cool class, but making it full support without at least a damage roll, would make it the most boring class ever.

This is completely possible..if they give 'two-form ability'(like worgen) to playable Naga.
    Imagine naga having two feet with bit of fin and able to mount and walk around. With power of magic, to not scare citizens ects.
    (And If this happen, I am confident with they will insert Little mermaid referance)
    Anyway, strangely I feel like every future races would be neutral like playable pandaren.
    It hugely reduces work time(ONE starting zone, ONE kind of mount)
    Last edited by annoyingmoose; 2013-07-26 at 01:53 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm worried that they are re-implementing the item squish into Patch 6's beta.
    A wise saying once said "A wise man builds a foundation from the bricks others have thrown at him."

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    or, the legion returning has nothing to do with azshara, maybe we go int othe tomb of sargeras and mess with crap we shouldnt, or maybe all the demons spawning inside it finally became powerful enough to open a portal, or maybe we are just sitting there and spaceships just fall out of the sky

- - - Updated - - -

the same way taurens, draenei, and worgen wear boots? legplates could just have one texture instead of two for each leg. have you ever seen a snake jump? most snakes can jump like twice their body length.

also why did the most evil race in the world suddenly become blue friends of the wind chimes in bc? because blizzard wanted them to, how did death knights break free of the lich king? because lights hope chapel is sooper magiks dood. how did worgen become a race? because blizzard wanted them to.

seriously, the pandaren we play as are a small handful at best yet they are playable, and naga have been shown to turn on each other before, maybe the naga who join us still worship neptulon? maybe azshara pulls a lich king and betrays a group of naga, all it takes is one cool dude to say "HAY BROZ HERE IZ LETTAR ME THINK THESE GUYS COOL, YOU BE COOL? COOL! GIVEM ALL YO STUFFS"
    The idea is that we already know Azshara is a pawn of Sargaras, so it's likely to assume that she still is. If not, whatever that's fine, but it's one of the more likely possibilities.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Forget pants and boots, how do naga make sense as a playable race lore-wise?