Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    drop plague on them from zeppelins, no more dwarves... they may not come back as undead but they will die nonetheless
    Which Zeppelins since the Alliance has an enormous aerial advantage? They would be put down in no time. Plus Kalecgos is part of the Alliance, so he could probably get some blue dragons too to help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    why would the red dragons interfere... they barely interfeered in northrend against arthas... I doubt they would against Sylvanas. and Stormwind would be really easy to conquer lol. the easiest actually... plague supplies, send supplies in stormwind, ppl eat those supplies, get infected, turn in undead... it's like Lordaeron all over again.
    Forsaken plague does not transmit and could NEVER be used without surprise effect.

I'm pretty sure there's been an arms race going on within both factions, with each race having some sort of super weapon that would lead to mutually assured destruction if anyone as much as made a move towards an all out assault.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    Surely you understand that if Sylvanas keeps her head down, and steadily raises the dead, it's just a matter of time before her numbers eclipse the Scourge entirely.
    She can do so only with Val'kyrs and there are only 4 of the major ones left. Honestly how long would they last? Its not like the LK who could create them at will.
    Plus they can't even raise not-humans.
    Last edited by mmoc785ca38ad1; 2013-07-26 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Argent Crusade is patheticaly naive force. Most of them are novices that vmoit at the sight of ghoul, many veterans died in Northrend and they had to be saved in almost every situation (also, tactical genius of Tirion Fordring came up with building colliseum on the doormat of Lich King, so there is that). Ebon Blade would propably join Forsaken just to finaly slaughter those light worshiping idiots.
    Sounds more like Sylvannas worship rather than logic.

And the Ebon Blade wouldn't Join the Forsaken. They are dedicated to keeping the Undead in check, not allowing them to propagate. Plus they do the whole "raise massive armies of the Undead" better than Sylvannas ever could.

10+ Year Old Account
    the only way really I can see her stopped is if jaina and thrall interfere soon enough before she gets to resurrecting too many troops... Jaina is really powerfull now, powerful enough to take care of a large portion of the forsaken army by herself... I'm pretty sure she can summon a bigass water elementall army and a massive blizzard with her focusing iris and the new upgrade she got from lei shen... but it's a matter of how fast can she get to the frontline...

10+ Year Old Account
    The Forsaken couldn't take the whole continent alone, not with the Dwarves, Gnomes, and Humans all having their homelands there.

Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post

And the Ebon Blade wouldn't Join the Forsaken. They are dedicated to keeping the Undead in check, not allowing them to propagate.
    While propagating undead themselves? I dont think so...

There was one, and only ONE reason Ebon Blade helped. Revenge against Arthas, the guy that used them as bait, his elite force.

No, she could not, First of all, the plague that everyone seems to be so eager to use is banned by every race on azeroth, Even Garrosh wouldnt use a miniscule ammount of plague to make a small opening in the greymane wall defences, and instead sacrificed countless undead soilders. So the if they were to use this, they would effectivly lose whatever trust the other horde races had to her. and make more enemies than allies.

now even if she were to use this plague, how would she transport it without being stopped?

another thing i like about her is that her Val'kyrs, her greatest asset, is also her greatest weak-spot, to Free themselves from the grip of the Lich King, they made a pact with her after she commited suicide at the top of icecrown. She only a few left (4 is it?) and should they fall, Sylvanas will die as well.

The alliance's Military force is several time bigger and god knows how much stronger than the horde's as is, and you think Sylvanas alone could take out the majority of their forces? Ironforge is a Impenetrable Bunker with a safe supply-line from Stormwind, wich is the most inhabited city on The Eastern kingdoms (azeroth as well?) and you can bet your rotten behind its gonna be defended. (imagine the skyfire wrecking havoc upon those puny plague catapults should they by magic get close enough to be a treath towards stormwind)

all in all, she's a cool queen of the rotten with little to do with anything unless blizzard gives her some serious powerups.

edit: typos, typos everywhere
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Honestly, I'm not even sure how many actual Forsaken would rally behind her (outside of being forced into it). One of the rarely touched upon things in WOW lore is how not every Forsaken is some evil killing machine that hates all life.

Deleted
    Theese guys barely defeated the Worgen and had to kidnap Crowley's daughter to win, and you expect them to conquer the whole Eastern Kingdoms? LOL. Yeah, they took Hillsbrad, by bombing an oblivious civilian settlement without any military force. GG.

Plus if they even TRY doing that, The argent crusade will be all up in their lands before they know it.

Deleted
    Well she got the Plague. But truth be told, No, IF she did that, The ebol blade pact would see her as a " new lich king" and go aginst her, The Agent Dawn Would go aginst her, Hardly think the new Warcheif of the horde would be okay with it, And If it comes to it, The gnomes have nuclear bombs, They would be able to make a nuke wall to "cut of" from northen eastern kingdom. So lets see The Forsagen are left with no support, and she is fighting aginst A group of elite Paladins and deathknighes, Added to the power of the Alliance. No I mean The alliance Even have races that can not be ressorceted, The wogans and Dwarfs. They can Hold and do the "front line, while useing the sky breaker and other machines to bombard, THAT is from south battle, where she then also have to still fighting aginst Agent dawn and Ebenhold pact

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Well she got the Plague. But truth be told, No, IF she did that, The ebol blade pact would see her as a " new lich king" and go aginst her
    How do you know that.

Deleted
    Well she got the Plague. But truth be told, No, IF she did that, The ebol blade pact would see her as a " new lich king" and go aginst her, The Agent Dawn Would go aginst her, Hardly think the new Warcheif of the horde would be okay with it, And If it comes to it, The gnomes have nuclear bombs, They would be able to make a nuke wall to "cut of" from northen eastern kingdom. So lets see The Forsagen are left with no support, and she is fighting aginst A group of elite Paladins and deathknighes, Added to the power of the Alliance. No I mean The alliance Even have races that can not be ressorceted, The wogans and Dwarfs. They can Hold and do the "front line, while useing the sky breaker and other machines to bombard, THAT is from south battle, where she then also have to still fighting aginst Agent dawn and Ebenhold pact.

PS: THAT is forgetting Dalaran A flying city of mages, who can rain fire from the sky added with Mechs from gnomes

Deleted
    Also, if they try and bomb Ironforge with Zeppelins carrying the plague. Ironforge has an actual AIRFIELD with full aerial force manned by gnomes and dwarves. The zeppelins wouldn't even get CLOSE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    How do you know that.
    Well maybe not the ebon blade, but the Argent crusade will definetly do something about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting information many might known about Ironforge....there is no way she could even begin to try to take Ironforge ever....just won't happen...

Ironforge is structurally a giant circle of sections, it also contains several "depth" levels (at least eight, though they are not accessible in game). The accessible portions of Ironforge appear to be located on the 5th level, the "fifth depth" of the city.

The Commons (just beyond the gates)
    Gates of Ironforge (the entrance to the city)
    Vault of Ironforge (the Ironforge bank)
    The Great Forge (in the very molten heart of the city)
    The High Seat (King Magni's throne room)
    The Mystic Ward (north from the Commons)
    Hall of Mysteries (Mage/Paladin/Priest guild)
    The Military Ward (east from the Commons)
    Hall of Arms (Hunter/Warrior guild)
    The Forlorn Cavern (between the Mystic Ward and the Hall of Explorers)
    Hall of Explorers (beyond the Great Forge)
    The Library (quest base)
    Tinker Town (between the Military Ward and the Hall of Explorers)
    Deeprun Tram (accessible from the Tinker Town)
    Hall of Thanes (Old Ironforge) (left door by throne room entrance) This door was opened during Cata...and if you go down there and really look there are two more doors down there locked and guarded...
    The Market - The market is located in the seventh level of Ironforge. (not accessible in game)[5]
    Hotel District - It is the district apparently in the seventh level of Ironforge, containing lodging for visitors to Ironforge. (not accessible in game.)[5]
    Sixth Depth - The sixth level of city of Ironforge, just above the hotel and market districts. Not accessible in-game.[5]
    Eighth Depth - The eighth level of the city of Ironforge, just below the hotel and market districts. Not accessible in-game.[5]
    It can be assumed that the fourth through first depths lie above the fifth depth, and lead to the surface of Ironforge mountain and likely lead to the exit leading to the Dun Morogh airfield.

i wonder how long it would take the gnomes to invent "plague-be-gone" if they had to.. y'know, the race with the longest history of fighting corruption / radiation
    that'd be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    -snip-
    could you tell me where you found this? would love to know a bit more about how ironforge is built :>
    Last edited by Fus Ro Yay; 2013-07-26 at 11:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    i wonder how long it would take the gnomes to invent "plague-be-gone" if they had to.. y'know, the race with the longest history of fighting corruption / radiation
    that'd be interesting.
    I wonder how the Forsaken would react to radiation bombs...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    I wonder how the Forsaken would react to radiation bombs...
    "argh, my maggots are dying!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    that'd be interesting.
    They actually Never had a long Historie with Radiation. Actually is a rather" new" Thing that happen to them was in the 3 or 2 War, And when you think about they actually have made a cure for it, it probaly is possible

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    They actually Never had a long Historie with Radiation. Actually is a rather" new" Thing that happen to them was in the 3 or 2 War, And when you think about they actually have made a cure for it, it probaly is possible
    You cant cure blight like you cure sickness. Its not sickness ffs, its toxins!

Thats like saying "we must find cure to Anthrax!"