10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but he's extremely skiddish and is always squirting ink at you and on everything in your house. Thanks to your pet your house now resembles the Gulf of Mexico after the Deep Horizon Rig spill.

I wish someone would create a voicebox for me since I now have a gaping hole in my throat.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted. It's the box that speaks out when you order food through a drive through, and your neck is like fucking huge now.

But since the box is so huge it blocks up your epiglottis and you can't breathe correctly, so now the doctors have to make an incision a little above your chest so you can get some oxygen in.

Also, people randomly come up to you and order the Number 4 with a large fries.

I wish I could invent fast food home delivery like they do with pizza.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but Maccy D's and Burger King dont like you stealing their patch so they steal your company and join forces and call it King Mcdonalds!

I wish i was the new king of King Mcdonalds!

Deleted
    Granted, you are now the new king of King Mcdonalds but due to Obelisk siphoning funds from company before you became the king the company now has to disband and you are left with all the loans it took.

I wish the next person to corrupt this wish has to name everyone in this page

Granted. I just named them all in my head.

I wish Blueobelisk would admit, on this thread and the official NBA thread, that both the Knicks and Nets are overrated. Oh, and the Spurs aren't his team.

Granted. But at the same time everyone ignores him for abandoning us and this thread. Eventually we blame you for Blue's absence.

I wish Blue wouldn't of abandoned us in the first place but instead was only allowed to post in the Fun Stuff threads.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish Blueobelisk would admit, on this thread and the official NBA thread, that both the Knicks and Nets are overrated. Oh, and the Spurs aren't his team.
    Granted, I say the Knicks and the Nets are overrated, and the NBA is so impressed that a New Yorker could say that that they give me a vote toward MVPs, and I vote Lebron James every year (even after he retires) and somehow suck enough dicks and buy people enough King McDonalds so that they vote for him too.

And the Spurs are my 3rd team! That's like saying an adopting kid isn't really yours. I ADOPTED THEM ICED. Any success they have is contributed to me being such a good and loyal fan these past 3 months. You think they could have made it to the NBA Finals without me? No way.

Quote Originally Posted by BearGod-Siel View Post
    I wish Blue wouldn't of abandoned us in the first place but instead was only allowed to post in the Fun Stuff threads.
    Granted, but my post count goes down somehow and since posts don't count toward post-count in Fun Stuff Boubille decides I'm a waste of an account and he deletes me from MMO-C.

And then he's like "wait this guy isn't taking up site space AND he's viewing my advertisements. Dude is making me money. WHAT HAVE I DONE?" So he starts deleting people with the most post count.

I wish I had the prettiest chandelier ever, so pretty some museum robs it from me and its it in their show room.

Granted but the first day it's on display the chain snaps and shatters it.

I wish Blue and Iced would fuse to become IcedBlueBearGod and have really cool fur.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Granted, they fuse together as one. The resulting combination is a frozen bear with magnificent (and useless) fur.

I wish that my helper monkey I wished for earlier wasn't aggressive.

Deleted
    Granted, it's not aggressive anymore since it already teared of your limbs and everything else instead it's mesmerized by the entity Icedbluebeargod...

I wish for a corona right about now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but its on this mystery island.

GO FETCH.

I wish for binky to build me a holiday house while hes looking for that beer on said beach!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but he builds it out of straw and palm trees which get obliterated by a typhoon/hurricane. Now you're homeless as is Binkamus and the last person that angered Binky still hasn't found their ass.

I wish someone would tape the beatdown Binky lays on Wayne for destroying his island and most importantly, his beer.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but the video was cursed, so that anyone who watches it dies in 6.92 minutes.

I wish a pet slime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but your new pet came directly from BearGod's nose as you never did specify the origins of your pet request.

I wish Mynta's new pet would go on a rampage and destroy Miley Cyrus before she breeds.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but your new pet came directly from BearGod's nose as you never did specify the origins of your pet request.

I wish Mynta's new pet would go on a rampage and destroy Miley Cyrus before she breeds.
    granted, but the slime gets nauseous from it and sends a stream of bright pink vomit right into BlueObelisk's face.

I wish BlueObelisk Put 2 and 2 together and realized that he actually knows me under 3 other names as well: a demon (or rogue antivirus if you go by the avatar), an anthropomorphic duck and a mafia leader. won't be long though, this doctor is changing names this weekend again.

*gives a weird look*

- - - Updated - - -

UHhhhHHHHHHH granted. I put 2 + 2 together and get 3. And I get failed in my math class, so me and Iced, who needed some math help himself, go rob Texas Instruments of their finest calculators. At Texas, we get sentenced to the death penalty for the $82 thievery, but while in custody we convince our lawyer friend to change legislation so that there are no more name changes in the US, including MMO-C forums. So you're stuck with that name.

Also, you were suspicious to the FBI for even mentioning changing your name, so your signature was deleted and they freeze your bank accounts and you live in poverty.

Oh and me and Iced passed our next prison jail math test and we lived happily ever after.

I wish I knew who Temperance Brennan was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    *gives a weird look*

- - - Updated - - -

UHhhhHHHHHHH granted. I put 2 + 2 together and get 3. And I get failed in my math class, so me and Iced, who needed some math help himself, go rob Texas Instruments of their finest calculators. At Texas, we get sentenced to the death penalty for the $82 thievery, but while in custody we convince our lawyer friend to change legislation so that there are no more name changes in the US, including MMO-C forums. So you're stuck with that name.

Also, you were suspicious to the FBI for even mentioning changing your name, so your signature was deleted and they freeze your bank accounts and you live in poverty.

Oh and me and Iced passed our next prison jail math test and we lived happily ever after.

I wish I knew who Temperance Brennan was.
    granted. remember nzall/Scrooge McDuck/Don Vito Corleone? all me! the revelation startles you and you end up tripping over your own feet, straight into a puddle of water.

I wish I had a fish.

Granted, but it's on the other side of the planet.

I wish I was the best painter in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but because everyone buys your works all the other existing painters are now out of work, angry and armed with sharp brushes with your address in hand. No that's not red paint folks.

I wish Temperance would've remembered to bring a camera to Blue getting puked on by Miley.

[/SIZE]

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, he remembered the camera, but he also had no idea what you were talking about and Miley puked on you instead, noone ever saw it.

I wish for Blizzard to slip out of activisions greedy hands