Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Green Fire themed Felsteed and Dreadsteed maybe ?

Possible Green Fire Felsteed and Dreadsteed, from Build 17247.

I'm going to say yes to this, makes sense to see a green fire warlock mount after getting the green fire quest done, the main thing that I find interesting is why have they not used the old skins for them and just replaced the fire like the wings? updated models?

Deleted
    I'm SO happy about this! OH MY GOD. AND THE WINGS!!!!!!!!

better be account wide, or atleast not count for achievements.

warlocks having 4 exclusive mounts would be just plain unfair
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Old skins are red, not just the fire coming off of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Old skins are red, not just the fire coming off of them.
    Hence why these models have no skins.

they could also just replace the red ones entirely if you turn on green fire. that would also be acceptable
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

There should really be a quest line to obtain it just like the green fire. Nothing as long as the green fire chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    better be account wide, or atleast not count for achievements.

warlocks having 4 exclusive mounts would be just plain unfair
    I agree, even as a warlock.
    Anyone know how the paladin mounts are treated, since I have yet to level one sufficiently let alone multiple races.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally!!!!!!!!!!

I assume these will just replace your current Fel/Dreadsteeds if you have green fire unlocked in your spellbook, instead of being seperate mounts entirely. You can always switch off green fire so no reason to complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I agree, even as a warlock.
    Anyone know how the paladin mounts are treated, since I have yet to level one sufficiently let alone multiple races.
    They only count as two on the character, it doesn't show up account wide.
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

They only count as two on the character, it doesn't show up account wide.
    Paladins got three unique mounts tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    Paladins got three unique mounts tho
    The third isn't standard, I'm not sure if it counts account wide or only on your paladins.

The third isn't standard, I'm not sure if it counts account wide or only on your paladins.
    Only on paladins. My paladin has all 3 of the mounts and is sitting at 98. My warlock is sitting at 97.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say this is more proof that the next expansion is some major Legion shit going down.
    Stormbringer Guild of Khadgar -- Join Now!
    www.stormbringer.guildzilla.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I'd say this is more proof that the next expansion is some major Legion shit going down.
    Or just blizzard finally listening to players and fixing the dread and felstead when using green fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    before 5.4 happened i would agree legion is likely next. but expansions are one year in the wow timeline and wrathion said we wouldve had atleast one more year of fighting which means theres atleast one more expansion before the legion invades fully. they might show up but its unlikely they will be the main feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dejec1989 View Post
    I'm going to say yes to this, makes sense to see a green fire warlock mount after getting the green fire quest done, the main thing that I find interesting is why have they not used the old skins for them and just replaced the fire like the wings? updated models?
    It might be green not red, like the armor plating and whatnot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dblzero7 View Post
    There should really be a quest line to obtain it just like the green fire. Nothing as long as the green fire chain.
    The quest did say part 1. Though I always assumed that ment another one next x pack.. this might just be added on for those who have felfire
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.