Thread: 5.4 troves

5.4 troves

Haven't found any information but I'm wondering if there a new scenario or similar method to gaining ToT coins that is coming in 5.4?

All you have to do is do dailies, pet battles, kill mobs and get your charms to buy tot bonus rolls. whilst also doing the solo scenario to sometimes get lucky on tot bonus roll tokens.. i went once and got maybe 3-4 tot tokens back when they were only used for oondasta..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laid eh View Post
    All you have to do is do dailies, pet battles, kill mobs and get your charms to buy tot bonus rolls. whilst also doing the solo scenario to sometimes get lucky on tot bonus roll tokens.. i went once and got maybe 3-4 tot tokens back when they were only used for oondasta..
    In 5.4 there will be new bonus coins for SoO which will use lesser charms. Seeing as when 5.2 dropped charms were only used for mogu runes 9and no longer elder charms) we can safely assume that lesser charms will not be used for mogu runes as of 5.4 (an only for the SoO equivalent). What OP is asking is if when 5.4 drops we will see some kind of scenario or something similar to provide mogu runes for ToT seeing as we wont be able to use lesser charms for them.

You can apparently buy Mogu Charms for Timeless Coins in 5.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    You can apparently buy Mogu Charms for Timeless Coins in 5.4.
    ye but for a horrible grindy rate
    atm i can spend 30min for 20coins in 5.4 it will take hours to get 20 coins

cost 2500 for 1
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.