Deleted

When to hit TOT LFR

Hey guys.
    I just want to ask when can i start tanking TOT LFR and normal raids?? I currently have this EQ http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thiel/advanced

I am practically unexperienced raid tank. I just used to heal or dps as boomkin or unholy so I am not quiet sure when can i start to do raid as Tank.

And also how is Frost DK dps right now in 5.3?

Enchant your gear and give it a shot in LFR to get exp. You could also start with MSV/HoF/ToES to get a feel for tanking if you've never tanked before. You should have a firm grasp of the fights from being a DPS or Heal during them.

Deleted
    Thanks for quick reply!
    Ofc I will enchant it but i just changed 4 items yesterday and I tank only sha of fear and Galleon once and i a bit scared of holding aggro.

Tanks don't have many problems keeping threat these days, but read a couple guides or watch a couple videos and you'll be good to go.

Holding aggro is nothing in raids. You get so much vengeance that things just stick to you.

If you get some enchants on your gear, especially DK enchant on your weapon, you can already go to ToT LFR as a tank.
    There are few things you need to know about the encounters though.

Short ToT LFR tanking guide, just the important bits, rest is common sense:
    Taunt on jinrokh when other tank gets static burst, on horridon switch on every door (add tank and boss tank have to change roles, otherwise boss tank gets too high stacks), nothing really on council, on tortos tank either bats or boss, megaera just have a tank on both heads, jikun taunt every 2-3 stacks, durumu taunt every 5 (?) stacks, primordius taunt every 10-20 (?) stacks and get mutated while other tank is tanking, dark animus just tank all the adds, iron qon taunt every 3 stacks, twins taunt on spirit of nightmare, lei shen move boss from corner to corner when ever one corner gets to 80-90 get it to next one before it hits 100.

Edit: About threat, its only a slight problem at start, make sure you use lot of damaging abilities at the start, because if you just apply diseases and auto attack a bit someone will take aggro.
    Last edited by Musta Kyy; 2013-07-28 at 01:35 PM.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Deleted
    I really appreciate ur advices. I will enchant my gear and rush LFR tonight.

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsnstuff View Post
    Edit: About threat, its only a slight problem at start, make sure you use lot of damaging abilities at the start, because if you just apply diseases and auto attack a bit someone will take aggro.
    May want to add something basic so he got something to start with:
    Outbreak>DS>HS>HS
    replace first HS with BB if 2+ mobs, 2nd if like 5+
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!