Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Where are u guys seeing wings? I don't see them in the OP with the mounts...

/edit (Nevermind, just saw them in another thread, lol.)

I will burn your soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am kinda surprised if it really is green versions of dread and felsteed. Clearly tied to the green fire chain.
    Why would turning your fire spells green affect your mount in the first place ? I think it is kinda silly, that the demon-steed you summon all of the sudden changes appearance just because your spells has.
    Then why doesn't our other demons do just that ? would be just as silly.

I'd rather keep the red version.

Personally, I am excited for it, as I have been wanting an actual FEL Felsteed (or Dreadsteed for that matter) for years!

I will burn your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    Paladins got three unique mounts tho
    mmh 3 ? I fail to remember the third one :s Can you help me ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    there is a mount exclusively for paladins at the argent tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Technically they have nine. Two per race (excluding dwarves as they share their mounts with humans) in addition to the steed that could be purchased by all Paladin races at the tournament in Icecrown.

I don't see the reason to be upset here. Warlocks are getting a mount modifier which goes with their quests introduced in 5.2, just as Paladins received new mounts to better represent the various races in Cataclysm.

The steed's model looks good, by the way.

About time, they said they were going to do this.
    Hoping for skin to be black like green fire patch during wotlk was.
    super excited. No more turning on Fire and Brimstone to turn dreadsteed green

10+ Year Old Account
    Love all the love locks are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I'd say this is more proof that the next expansion is some major Legion shit going down.
    I'd say this all points to one thing. 3 pictures, half of them isn't complete... You see where I'm going.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

The fact people are even considering these be available to all classes is downright retarded.

Take away our mounts and the amount of RAGE from the warlock player base will make the Cataclysm look like a butterfly fart.

Also, what is this about the green meta form being bugged? I've had no issues.
    Last edited by Zaelkath; 2013-07-28 at 06:26 AM.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    The fact people are even considering these be available to all classes is downright retarded.
    Tbh, to me, it just doesn't make sense.
    Blizzard said that they probably would alter the color of the lock mounts to fel-green...and now we have the models, and people consider them to be mounts for everyone?
    Why? This seems so random.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    I am kinda surprised if it really is green versions of dread and felsteed. Clearly tied to the green fire chain.
    Why would turning your fire spells green affect your mount in the first place ? I think it is kinda silly, that the demon-steed you summon all of the sudden changes appearance just because your spells has.

because you tainted your spells with fel magic siphoned from kethwhatever , so your horse might aswell be afected by it... duh >.<

Deleted

Imps Starts Shooting Green Fireballs instead of Red once you get Green Fire

10+ Year Old Account
    I am fine if it is a choice, but I want green fire AND I want to keep my red dreadsteed at the same time.

Still think it is stupid :P

Quote Originally Posted by apokotou1709 View Post
    Imps Starts Shooting Green Fireballs instead of Red once you get Green Fire
    But the Imp already does that if you choose GoSup

I am fine if it is a choice, but I want green fire AND I want to keep my red dreadsteed at the same time.

Still think it is stupid :P
    Stop being picky.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    The third isn't standard, I'm not sure if it counts account wide or only on your paladins.
    Is there really a distinction? If it only counts on your paladin and your paladin reaches 100 (or whatever) mounts, you'll get the achievement which will then be shared across all toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    better be account wide, or atleast not count for achievements.

warlocks having 4 exclusive mounts would be just plain unfair
    Most likely it will be depending on if you have green fire or not. As far as it being unfair, nope. Warlocks, Paladin and Death Knights are unfair to the other classes. It just makes it easier to get the mount achievements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Tbh, to me, it just doesn't make sense.
    Blizzard said that they probably would alter the color of the lock mounts to fel-green...and now we have the models, and people consider them to be mounts for everyone?
    Why? This seems so random.
    Because people want all mounts. If Warlock mounts become free for everyone, Paladin and Death Knight must follow suit, which if this happens I would gladly accept the Ebon Gryphon.

But no, most likely new skins for Warlocks, people just need to understand, you can have everything.

Deleted
    I think of it as the green fire is us as warlocks being infused by fel energies from Karathrend, these energies emanate from us turning out pet's spells green and our mounts green.

Yes let's give one class even more things tailored just to them in the same expansion the other classes nah who cares not important.