Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Lightbulb I guess BlizzCon will reveal the beautiful Queen Azshara, in the cinematic for the ..

I guess BlizzCon will reveal the beautiful Queen Azshara, in the cinematic for the upcoming expansion.

Villain: Queen Azshara, Hero Class: Sea Witch, No New Races.

Now before you go on about the word "Witch", remind yourself that "Warlock" exist for both genders in the game already, and then that's out of the world - we continue.

Hero Class: Sea Witch
    The Beginning of the Story
    You were on a ship, but a storm came and took you under water. You are saved by Queen Azshara and her Naga followers. You are in an underwater city, you survived and you're training begins, they take you in, accept you.
    But at some point, you turn on the ones that saved you, you somehow join the faction you belong to (Horde or Alliance).
    Or: You in fact get attacked by some unknown forces and many of the Naga get's killed and Queen Azshara is there no longer. You are left alone, nowhere to go but home to Alliance or Orgrimmar.

Description of the Hero Class
    A mystical hero that uses bow and magic. Use the power of ice and lightning.
    First class that wields bow and can heal, also using mail for armor with intellect.
    Resource is mana and a unique system underneath that again.

This just came to me in a light bubble.
    I don't see why we would take on Kil'jaeden or someone else, before Queen Azshara.
    She deserves her own expansion and can bring in a new Hero Class.
    Last edited by Tyrael the Impatient; 2013-07-28 at 08:10 PM.

No thanks. Weak story concept, and I loathe Vash'jr / Zangarmarsh, so a Water-themed Expansion would piss me off.

Could be cool. I'm down with a South Sea expansion before the legion, and your class idea is interesting. But hey, anything's better than a tinkerer, so...

They are working hard on the updated race models and animations, so they likely don't want to create a new race to be playable.
    So hero class is the natural choice as we already had a class that we had to level from 1 and that worked since they added a new playable race.

I would like a water based expansion featuring Queen Azshara and the Naga tbh.

As for a new class or race i really don't want either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    No thanks. Weak story concept, and I loathe Vash'jr / Zangarmarsh, so a Water-themed Expansion would piss me off.
    Im gonna let you finish, but Vashj'ir was the best zone in cataclyzm ever, you hear me? EVER!

Sea Witch and Hero Class don't belong in the same sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Im gonna let you finish, but Vashj'ir was the best zone in cataclyzm ever, you hear me? EVER!
    And i'm going to let you have an opinion, but you're wrong. It sucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meme aside, it is your OPINION.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It... is time.

World of Warcraft: Eye of the Storm

*Level Cap Raised to 95
    **Talents are updated to be every 10 levels starting at 15.

*Guild Level Cap Raised to 30
    **Guild-Airship unlocked at level 30

*New Continent - Great Sea
    **Split into 4 Island Zones and 3 Underwater Zones.
    **Players will not have to go Underwater if they do not want to.
    **Zones include Broken Islands, Ruins of Zandalar, Tel'Abim, Kul'tiras, and Kezan.

*Blood Elf and Dwarf become Neutral Races
    **New Zone, Lordaeron Northwoods ("High" Elf 13-20 zone)

*New Race - Naga
    **Death Knight, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior
    **Faster swim speed & No breath bar racial
    **Can shift into Highborne form (required for mounting). Shifts back to Naga when entering combat or touching water.

*Grand Master Riding & Aquatic Mounts
    **Aquatic Mounts include on-water and underwater varients.
    **On-Water has faster movement & no fatigue bar, Underwater has underwater breathing.
    **On-Water can be used to travel between Northrend, Pandaria, EK, Kalimdor, and the Great Sea by traveling to the edge of their map.

*Dynamic Events
    **Naga invasions along costal zones in Kalimdor, EK, Northrend, and Pandaria; and the islands of the Great Sea
    **Defeating invasion forces will reward tokens that can be turned in for rep, jp, honor, or cosmetic rewards.
    **Serve as a replacement for dailies in MoP

*Player Housing
    **Based off the farm from MoP
    **Can be located in any zone on Azeroth (sorry, no Outland).
    **Phased, so you'll have to invite anyone you want to see your home to a group.
    **Can contain items for your professions.

*New Player Models
    **All vanilla races will be updated in 6.0, BC races will be updated in a later patch.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Thats your opinion, too. We should start a poll to decide whether it sucked or not. But for me it was one of the most immersive zones in the whole game.

Please don't post misleading titles.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Unlike Death Knight, Sea Witch has absolutely zero coolness factor. It sounds lame. Sorry! Who is going to roll one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    Unlike Death Knight, Sea Witch has absolutely zero coolness factor. It sounds lame. Sorry! Who is going to roll one?
    Agreed. Sea Witch to me feels just like you either gave a Shaman a bow, or you gave a Hunter Chain Lightning.

That's why my theory skips a new class entirely. Instead Blizz will add the super-epic and super-desired DEMON HUNTER in Expansion VI.

Player Housing seriously needs to stop being proposed.

Blizzard has stated multiple times, recently too, there is next to zero chance of it happening. If they go to such lengths to get people out into the world, especially in MoP, why on earth would they introduce player housing, which would be the ultimate incarnation of every-player-as-an-island.

It's simply never going to happen and people need to get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    If it's along the lines of anything Naga related (Their sirens, warriors, and the such), I would. I'm in love with anything water related, especially Naga / Azshara.

Too bad many people have this unnatural hatred towards an additional axis to worry about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    Player Housing seriously needs to stop being proposed.

Blizzard has stated multiple times, recently too, there is next to zero chance of it happening. If they go to such lengths to get people out into the world, especially in MoP, why on earth would they introduce player housing, which would be the ultimate incarnation of every-player-as-an-island.

It's simply never going to happen and people need to get over it.
    Quite simply because the Farm was a huge success. And let's face it, subs are in a freefall. If Blizz can bait more people into staying by giving them a "private island" to customize, they'll likely do it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Agreed. Sea Witch to me feels just like you either gave a Shaman a bow, or you gave a Hunter Chain Lightning.

That's why my theory skips a new class entirely. Instead Blizz will add the super-epic and super-desired DEMON HUNTER in Expansion VI.
    Agreed. Death Knight to me feels just like you either gave a Paladin the Warlock abilities, or you gave a Warrior Frost Touch.
    At least Warlock doesn't summon demons like Death Knight summon undead. Oh wait, raise undead? Summon, raise? Hm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael the Impatient View Post
    Agreed. Death Knight to me feels just like you either gave a Paladin the Warlock abilities, or you gave a Warrior Frost Touch.
    At least Warlock doesn't summon demons like Death Knight summon undead. Oh wait, raise undead? Summon, raise? Hm.
    Nothing alike.

DK doesn't have shadow bolt, they don't have multiple types of pet, etc etc.

In WC3 the only defining things about a Sea Witch was that she had a bow, and had a chain lightning ability.

Also the fact that, even though Monk went well, I doubt Blizz is capable of doing 2 new classes in a row.

Zangarmarsh was awesome, don't be silly.