Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    They can actually, thanks to bloodworms.
    and MCing trash with heals

how do you get to the lich king solo with the green dragon in the way?

How nice lol? I play a mage -.-'

I will never do that as a mage, I can actually try to get my 88 pal to 90 and go prot

But.. I am a rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    DK's have bloodworms + they can MC one of the adds on the trash prior to dreamwalker, one of the priests that dies and gets resurrected by the valkyr

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    Use a class that can solo it, get a help, or have a save up untill LK that you extend every week.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think mages might be the ONLY class to have NOT solod 25H Lich King, and I could be mistaken on that.

Druids have, DKs have, Monks have, Warriors have, Paladins have, hunters have, Warlocks have, I think priests/rogues/shamans have as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Everyone but mages and rogues. Could see rogues doing it next patch, with more gear and recup buff.
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Druids & blood dk's were among the first to do it. I'm sure others have by now.

Pretty much every class can/has, but you need a pretty high ilvl. An ilvl most people don't have. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    They can actually, thanks to bloodworms.
    That's only possible on 10m normal, everything else needs a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    and MCing trash with heals
    That was fixed like 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    Good enough, since you can switch from 10 nhc to 25 nhc to 25 hc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    enhancement shaman too

not sure about elemental shaman...due to Conductivity we can solo it (not sure if we are still able to do it in 5.4)

I think you need an itemlevel of around 450? I am only on 524 so didn't try it as of yet.
    I found conductivity useless to solo as enhancement. It ended up with 98% overheal so I switched it with AG to recover from bad infests. Elemental however does need it because they don't get as many nor as good heals as enhancement.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

lol wow is only 8 years old
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Um.. please get your facts straight, you can control undead on one of the argent guys that dies during the Valkyr encounter right before Valithria, Arnath I think is his name. He's a priest and has pretty boss heals.

People say mages are overpower. If they were overpower they would be able to solo Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by ecape View Post
    People say mages are overpower. If they were overpower they would be able to solo Lich King.
    because the definition of op has anything to do if you can do one veryspecific and miniscule thing in the whole world of warcraft /facepalm
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

I call BS on this as I did ICC 25M H the other day and a DK in my group MC'd Captain Arnath and used him to heal Val. Get your facts right.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    Blood dks, all 3 monk specs, prot paladins, warlocks and hunters are the ones I've seen videos of.
    I'm pretty certain that it's impossible to solo as a Windwalker at present. Tried multiple times with different strategies, but whatever you do you can't top your HP consistently before Infest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiasmus View Post
    I'm pretty certain that it's impossible to solo as a Windwalker at present. Tried multiple times with different strategies, but whatever you do you can't top your HP consistently before Infest.
    Pretty sure I read that it was soloed by a windwalker in the monk solo thread afaik. You may want to check it out (I won't search myself, as I am very tired sry ;P )

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Pretty sure I read that it was soloed by a windwalker in the monk solo thread afaik. You may want to check it out (I won't search myself, as I am very tired sry ;P )
    But that wasn't 25h, it was probably 10N