Deleted
    So did all those executives finally got tired of Bleach and decided to end it early or what? didn't the author say something about it continuing for like 5+ years?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    So did all those executives finally got tired of Bleach and decided to end it early or what? didn't the author say something about it continuing for like 5+ years?
    Bleach always ranks ok in WSJ so I doubt they would just end it, so.....maybe Kubo got tired of it???

Deleted
    It's on a 3-4 week break. Last chapter said so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the author of One Piece said that, like 1 year ago he said he was only halfway done with the story.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    well Kubo also said that this arc is going to be longer than arrancar arc so that is 5+ years

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvidor View Post
    well Kubo also said that this arc is going to be longer than arrancar arc so that is 5+ years
    If I remember correctly he said right after the Aizen arc ended that the next 2 arcs where gonna be the last, half a year for the memory change arc (don´t remember the name) and 2 years for the final arc.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    I think the author of One Piece said that, like 1 year ago he said he was only halfway done with the story.
    Kubo then also said 10+ years...

Please...no... I want it to end finally. I can't stick with bleach for 5 more years. I'll be 30 by then -____-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Please...no... I want it to end finally. I can't stick with bleach for 5 more years. I'll be 30 by then -____-
    24 here...

I honestly don't mind as long as it finishes and he doesn't stop doing Bleach. Leaving it without being finished would be worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    (nearly)28 here, don't know what you young whippersnappers are complain about

Seriously though, As much as Kubo has said this arc will be 50yrs+ or whatever... Am I the only one who thinks we have 1yr left at best?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Seems like that to me aswell, i mean i read somewhere that both Naruto and Bleach population has been declining lately.

Deleted
    Yeah, I don't see how this is going to last another 5 years, let alone 10. I just don't.

But... knowing manga a little bit, I wouldn't be surprised.

Deleted
    I can't see Bleach continuing atleast into the future but Kubo might expand alot of the characters and that would work for a while i guess. Naruto seems like it's going to end aswell, or atleast it looks like it will end after current arc... I wonder what would be able to fill up those 2 mangas since they are what WSJ is known for, atleast in the West

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't see Bleach continuing atleast into the future but Kubo might expand alot of the characters and that would work for a while i guess. Naruto seems like it's going to end aswell, or atleast it looks like it will end after current arc... I wonder what would be able to fill up those 2 mangas since they are what WSJ is known for, atleast in the West
    There are TONS more manga that the english version of WSJ can pick up.

Bleach always ranks ok in WSJ so I doubt they would just end it, so.....maybe Kubo got tired of it???
    It's not that.

A good writer (in no way am I saying Kubo's former escapades were good writing) knows when to end a story before it gets dragged on and ruined.

That's precisely what he's doing with Bleach.

It's funny because since Aizen was eliminated, the man who was viewed as Bleach's main antagonist, the story has been better than ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Bleach has finally returned from the hiatus. Somewhat interesting chapter, it looks like we are getting captain fights really soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    And Bleach has finally returned from the hiatus. Somewhat interesting chapter, it looks like we are getting captain fights really soon.
    Pft. Still not on manga stream so it's not out yet!

Deleted
    ah Mayuri Kurotsuchi always 1 step ahed in some really wierd outfit

Okay chapter. Only 3 fight introductions. Shunsei is acting like a tough guy but..,

Ichigo got naked and is somewhere where he has a pedestal for his swords?

Ichigo vs. Uryu
    ??? Vs. Buckbeard
    Kenpachi vs. the overwhelming extra Quincy soldier guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    nice start up for the Arc, I'm guessing Shunsui will be fighting Haschwalth (makes sense, they're both the "commander" of their respective armies) and I can't wait to see Kurotsuchi fighting... whatever that guy he was talking to is called
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30