Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    if the next expansion isnt burning legion this game will so die out haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    if the next expansion isnt burning legion this game will so die out haha.
    i dont think it will die, theres a good portion who would be happy with a south seas expac.

if it is south seas as long as the tomb of sargeras is a zone i will be happy. and either way the legion is coming soon
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont think it will die, theres a good portion who would be happy with a south seas expac.

if it is south seas as long as the tomb of sargeras is a zone i will be happy. and either way the legion is coming soon
    Tomb of Sargeras was destroyed. Let it remain that way. I hope they don't retcon it into a raid of some sort, it's meant to be forgotten forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rosencrantz View Post
    Not necessarily. It is very widely assumed the final expansion of WoW will be burning legion, and the final boss of the entire game will be Sargaras. Wrathion was likely referring to that final xpack, not the coming one.
    Old Gods have been steadily built up since vanilla as the major villains of lore, or at least the greatest threat to Azeroth. It was even said that their combined might is greater than the Legion's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    Tomb of Sargeras was destroyed. Let it remain that way. I hope they don't retcon it into a raid of some sort, it's meant to be forgotten forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Old Gods have been steadily built up since vanilla as the major villains of lore, or at least the greatest threat to Azeroth. It was even said that their combined might is greater than the Legion's.
    the building was destoryed but its ruins are still there on the island.

im sure after all this time the demons there have built back up. it seems a waste to let such good potential just rot when theres so much they could do with it.

maybe some crazy demons rebuilt it.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

i dont think it would be horrible if the legions advance was conducted over 2 expacs, one with preparation where we can finish off all these story lines like the naga and such, then a seconds where me move onto argus, knowing full well that we spent the previous expac preparing for it under wrathions eye

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Think it's just a Diablo 3 reference. Someone could assume that legion invasion starts from the sky above maelstrom, but don't see how legion would be associated with "living flame", or how flame could be effective against them :P
    Sargeras can be described as a being of living flame

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Emerald dream is possible, they said it a while ago that they want it to be a future expansion, along with burning legion and southern seas.

My personal guess, which would make sense in the line of events :

Emerald Dream > Southern Seas* > Burning Legion

(*) Basically the prep expansion to face the burning legion and eventually sargeras.
    i very much doubt the emerald dream will ever be its own expansion. if i had to guess i would say it will be a part of the south seas expansion as a raid/daily hub like the isle of thunder

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    But do you think that something so minor and innocent is worthy to contribute to a ban...?
    No, but the entire modding system of MMOChamp is too.. for lack of a better phrase, "carebear".
    You can be infracted for calling someone an idiot, so if you're going to use a system that is that harsh, minor spam should be infracted too.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Yup I can see Emerald Dream expansion plummeting the subscription figures.

It's such an uninteresting place and storyline, most of which has already been explored in a novel.

An Azeroth untouched by us with a green hue, there's only so many times they can get me to kill 20 feral wolves before I get bored.

- - - Updated - - -

I tend to avoid most expansion speculation threads yes because it's usually a bunch of people really reaching and grasping at straws for their favourite idea to be the correct one.
    Since you already now know what kinda place the Emerald Dream would be, can you give me some inside information about stock or lottery tickets ?

Nothing says Emerald dream just a giant moonglade, if anything its in the Emerald dream they could really go all in on adding crazy zones and insane stuff since its a dream place and most rules for zones would probably not apply.

I really have to wonder how people can think an expansion about killing naga, creatures we've fought endlessly since forever, sounds at all appealing? Sounds like the perfect thing to make people want to not subscribe again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    I really have to wonder how people can think an expansion about killing naga, creatures we've fought endlessly since forever, would be that fun?
    SSC unnerfed was enough Naga for a lifetime.

Deleted
    I really have to wonder how people can think an expansion about killing naga, creatures we've fought endlessly since forever, sounds at all appealing? Sounds like the perfect thing to make people want to not subscribe again.
    Because the lore behind it is huge.

If you'd take a look in one of the few threads, including one I made, you'll see it's not just Naga but also Old Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    Because the lore behind it is huge.

If you'd take a look in one of the few threads, including one I made, you'll see it's not just Naga but also Old Gods.
    I can't tell if this was sarcastic or not.

Not just one of the most overused and boring races in the game, but old gods too, who certainly haven't been a big part of nearly every expac!

You really aren't helping your case. We JUST had an old god expansion where they tried to take over the world with cata. MoP is an old god expansion. Lay off the damn old gods!
    Last edited by Wazooty; 2013-07-30 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted

Not just one of the most overused and boring races in the game, but old gods too, who certainly haven't been a big part of nearly every expac!

You really aren't helping your case. We JUST had an old god expansion where they tried to take over the world with cata. MoP is an old god expansion. Lay off the damn old gods!
    And how much different would Kil'Jaeden be?

Instead of shadow corrupting we'd get fire.

Instead of an Old God, we'd get a huge red draenei ass.

Instead of Nagas, we'd get infernals.

No matter what design approach you take, the goal is ultimately the same, we go and defeat the bad guy.

Also, all I'm saying is that they hold a ton of lore with a lot of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    And how much different would Kil'Jaeden be?

Instead of shadow corrupting we'd get fire.

Instead of an Old God, we'd get a huge red draenei ass.

Instead of Nagas, we'd get infernals.

No matter what design approach you take, the goal is ultimately the same, we go and defeat the bad guy.

Also, all I'm saying is that they hold a ton of lore with a lot of potential.
    All of those things would be a welcome sight compared to nagas and old gods again. Not to mention that the legion, being an intergalactic force that has countless races at its command could consist of virtually anything. Not to mention that we could visit any number of "alien" worlds that could be literally whatever the creators desire, instead of some tropical islands on Azeroth. What's your point?

ALso, what is this ton of lore? An old god wants to cause chaos like they all do, and the naga are serving them? Yes, azshara has plenty of lore history, but what exactly could they do that hasn't been done?
    Last edited by Wazooty; 2013-07-30 at 10:59 AM.

south seas wouldnt just be naga.

it would be naga

kul tiras

plunder isle with the bloodsail pirates

burning legion with the tomb of sargeras

old gods

undermine and kezan

zandalar and the zandalari trolls

the old gods

PLUS anything blizzard decides to add there, maybe theres a titan facility in the middle of the ocean? maybe theres a race of people out on the oceans we dont know about? maybe there are giant sea monster like kaiju all over the place like pacific rim or godzilla?

WE DON KNOWZ.

in my opinion it would be pretty cool.

also naga are far from overused they have barely showed up in the last three expansions except for one zone in cata and one questline in northrend where naga were trying to melt the polar ice caps

Deleted
    All of those things would be a welcome sight compared to nagas and old gods again. Not to mention that the legion, being an intergalactic force that has countless races at its command could consist of virtually anything. Not to mention that we could visit any number of "alien" worlds that could be literally whatever the creators desire, instead of some tropical islands on Azeroth. What's your point?

ALso, what is this ton of lore? An old god wants to cause chaos like they all do, and the naga are serving them? Yes, azshara has plenty of lore history, but what exactly could they do that hasn't been done?
    N'zoth is in direct corelation with the emerald dream, and it's more than just azeroth in green.
    It's basicly anything they want to make, just like Argus and other BL planets.

As the post above me dictates, South Seas has more than just naga.

it would be naga

kul tiras

old gods

undermine and kezan

the old gods

PLUS anything blizzard decides to add there, maybe theres a titan facility in the middle of the ocean? maybe theres a race of people out on the oceans we dont know about? maybe there are giant sea monster like kaiju all over the place like pacific rim or godzilla?

WE DON KNOWZ.

also naga are far from overused they have barely showed up in the last three expansions except for one zone in cata and one questline in northrend where naga were trying to melt the polar ice caps
    Trolls, pirates, old gods, naga. That's the story of warcraft isn't it? Sounds like an ideal expansion to take a break to me. Let's put those on the cover of the next expansion, I'm sure they'll just be drowning in subs.

Now, an expansion with Sargeras and Aggramar with their swords crossed in the cosmos? I'm already excited.
    Last edited by Wazooty; 2013-07-30 at 11:06 AM.

it would be naga

kul tiras

old gods

undermine and kezan

the old gods

WE DON KNOWZ.

that whole area used to be the middle of a continent, there could be endless amounts of underground/undersea content

Trolls, pirates, old gods, naga. That's the story of warcraft isn't it? Sounds like an ideal expansion to take a break to me. Let's put those on the cover of the next expansion, I'm sure they'll just be drowning in subs.
    yeah but the zandalari arent normal trolls, zandalar is like this amazing huge city made of gold and its sinking into the sea.

and idk about you but ever since vanilla ive wanted to team up with the bloodsail and go to plunder isle.