Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Do not, ever, put the raidframe in the right side of your screen.

The reason is your hand/eye coordination. The left side of the brain controls the right side of your body and vice versa . that means you are "crossing" the wires in your brain while going with your right brain side to the left screen, which significant increases your overall reaction time.

google it up, there are several guides to this and good explanation's why.
    I agree. I sometimes play hanging upside down from my ceiling, and have noticed that playing whilst sitting down is actually much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    I'd love to run some CPU utilization tests on that WA setup
    Yeah sure ^ what he said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimir View Post
    OMG, this UI is so awesome! I need it asap!!
    I hope you'll finish it soon, my mage will love it so much!
    This week I'll release it. Just fine tuning some things, but it'll be configured for a Demonology (maybe Affliction too) Warlock, Fire Mage, Assassination (maybe Combat, thinking of trying it out), and it will also have placeholders for my lowlevel Survival/BM Hunter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Changed a lot of things with my UI (MayronUI) such as the buff's, grid frames, added support for a skinned Raid Manager frame, added a Pet action bar with its unit frame and edited my Setup addon. Hope you guys like it, let me know what I could possibly improve on. Here is what it currently looks like:

1. Out of Combat:
    2. Out of Combat 25 Player Raid as DPS:
    3. In Combat 25 Player Raid as Healer:

Improvements on my Setup addon:
    UI Scale Dialogue Box - Bonus Features Window

EDIT: I think I may try to align things around the edges of the UI a bit better to match and possibly alter the Minimap a little. Also the Recount Frame now has been aligned better which is not showing on these screenshots.
    Really fancing this UI

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    Well, here's what I threw together this weekend. I'll definitely be keeping this for the time being. I wanna thank Emil for the inspiration

It isn't ready for release yet, still fine tuning a few things, but soon people. Soon
    Assuming you're using SUF. How did you get the portrait on the Target frame to face to the left? or is that just Lu'Lin facing that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    I'd love to run some CPU utilization tests on that WA setup

sadly my PC is being a bastard and not booting :P so you will have to wait for the code lol xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taik View Post
    Assuming you're using SUF. How did you get the portrait on the Target frame to face to the left? or is that just Lu'Lin facing that way?
    Didn't do anything special, must just be the boss facing that way.

Mayron, you re-upping your UI with the new unitframes anytime soon on WoWI??

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    sadly my PC is being a bastard and not booting :P so you will have to wait for the code lol xD
    Getting any closer? I want to test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Getting any closer? I want to test it out.
    Yeah... my brandnew GPU went emo and killed itself on me for no reason... having to wait for a return. No idea how long that be with UK post. gonna phone tomorrow and make some bull about my job being effected maybe i get next day lol.

While i was waiting i decided i want to paracord my whole PSU xD

Quote Originally Posted by nsj View Post
    Very nice set up!

Is that weak auras below the raid frame?

Quote Originally Posted by nsj View Post
    Upload available?

-----------------------------------------------
    Work in progress. making a UI for a friend who's fairly new to the modding world^^

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-07-30 at 07:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    A few months old now, I have my slightly more updated UI (some slick weak auras and such) on my Battlestation at home. I just might update this post later today :>

- Since i can't post images or videos yet this link will have to do it.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-07-30 at 07:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzsphex View Post
    Mayron, you re-upping your UI with the new unitframes anytime soon on WoWI??
    I have been a little busy but in my spare time I am constantly working on it. I have had to fix a few small bugs which I want to upload a fix for with the unit frames. Nothing major but then I need to patch it for all the other WTF folders for different resolution types. Always takes me ages! But yes it should be up today or tomorrow

Temp layout (didn't want to change lua stuff for my debuff position). Seeing if I like it or not. Looking for ideas on my raid frames, thinking of putting them on the bottom center but idk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post

Temp layout (didn't want to change lua stuff for my debuff position). Seeing if I like it or not. Looking for ideas on my raid frames, thinking of putting them on the bottom center but idk.
    I'd say either above chat or in bottom right corner would work best with the layout you have now, also have you considered to remove the top panel on your chat?

Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    I'd say either above chat or in bottom right corner would work best with the layout you have now, also have you considered to remove the top panel on your chat?
    I thinks it looks better with the panel. Feels weird when the tabs are just kinda "floating" there. But I'll look into different spots for my raid frames when servers come back up, sometime tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I thinks it looks better with the panel. Feels weird when the tabs are just kinda "floating" there. But I'll look into different spots for my raid frames when servers come back up, sometime tomorrow.
    Shouldn't promote my UI but maby this kind of setup works better - might be better balanced => http://www.wowuigallery.com/topic/deeui-5-6#post-63177

Got tired of squares, abstract sux.[/QUOTE]

Much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    Well, here's what I threw together this weekend. I'll definitely be keeping this for the time being. I wanna thank Emil for the inspiration

It isn't ready for release yet, still fine tuning a few things, but soon people. Soon
    Looks really nice lydude. I had to remove the video link as I am still too new to post links.