Page 52 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just got a question about our BiS offset piece. I know that the Ra-Den chest is BiS but I don't have Lei Shen or Ra-Den loot available. Should I use the Resto tier chest or is there another HTF offpiece I should get?

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Just got a question about our BiS offset piece. I know that the Ra-Den chest is BiS but I don't have Lei Shen or Ra-Den loot available. Should I use the Resto tier chest or is there another HTF offpiece I should get?
    HC Resto Piece and HC / HCTF Tortos off-chest are the only options.

To be more clear, you don't HAVE to use chest as off-piece. If your guild is still in progression just focus on getting four piece and whichever off-piece you can get. The whole notion of a bis list isn't particularly useful if you're not farming 16/16 heroic. I know I used Horridon 541 legs for a while because it was the first thing to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Fountaiin View Post
    To be more clear, you don't HAVE to use chest as off-piece. If your guild is still in progression just focus on getting four piece and whichever off-piece you can get. The whole notion of a bis list isn't particularly useful if you're not farming 16/16 heroic. I know I used Horridon 541 legs for a while because it was the first thing to drop.
    Ok thanks for being completely useless and not answering my question.

Your question was already answered, but Fountaiin is telling the truth. We don't know your gear situation and what we can just say that 4set is more imporant than the right offpiece. But like I said, the question was answered and you really have no need to be rude. Besides, it's not really hard to use the dungeon journal to find other leather intellect chest items that drop in ToT.

There's an old saying that goes like "dont bite the hand that feed you"

Don't gear for BiS (even if it doesn't include 2 bosses). Gear for progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Your question was already answered, but Fountaiin is telling the truth. We don't know your gear situation and what we can just say that 4set is more imporant than the right offpiece. But like I said, the question was answered and you really have no need to be rude. Besides, it's not really hard to use the dungeon journal to find other leather intellect chest items that drop in ToT.
    Why are you only looking at chest pieces? Just I'm not even going to bother anymore, I ask what the BiS offpiece was and you all try give me a lecture about how the game works. If you're not going to answer the question then don't give an answer.

Why are you only looking at chest pieces? Just I'm not even going to bother anymore, I ask what the BiS offpiece was and you all try give me a lecture about how the game works. If you're not going to answer the question then don't give an answer.
    You already had your questioned by Juvencus, but you skipped his post and proceeded to chat shit to other posters.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

You asked specifically about chests though, i answered it and others gave you other options as well in case you had them in your bags. For example up until yesterday I was running with Balance chest and TF Horridon Shoulders (which I got the first 1-2 weeks of ToT) simply because they were better that normal shouders and because the HC shoulder token wasn't dropping.

What they sad is correct and you should grasp whatever loot chance you can use *now*.

15+ Year Old Account
    -> Elitistjerks.com -> WrathCalcs -> Figure out yourself.

And it's the ONLY way to find a specific answer for your question. Noone will spend their time to find BiS for every moonkin out there in every possible situation. Especially when there are tools that can help you do that.
    Last edited by Lilija; 2013-07-31 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    You asked specifically about chests though
    No I didn't, maybe you should read what you're responding to before you post. I mentioned that the BiS is a chest piece but since I don't have access to that piece should I be using the resto chest because perhaps the Balance chest is poorly itemized which is why it isn't being used, or is there another offpiece I should use instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    -> Elitistjerks.com -> WrathCalcs -> Figure out yourself.

And it's the ONLY way to find a specific answer for your question. Noone will spend their time to find BiS for every moonkin out there in every possible situation. Especially when there are tools that can help you do that.
    I never told anyone to go research things for me so if you're not willing to help then don't say anything because you're just making yourself look like an idiot. If someone happened to know then they could have helped but instead all I got was ignorant people thinking I'm telling them to do something.

As I said. If no one had an answer then don't chuck a hissy fit over it, just leave the question for someone who may already know or if no one knows then I'll go look at it myself, jeez.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2013-08-01 at 01:09 AM.

You need to take the stick from your bum hole bro, you got a perfect answer to your question and a second guy followed up with some extra info then you started attacking everyone. This is a discussion thread where people come to theorycraft, get help and to help others. If you here to argue and shitpost then just fuck off.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

You specificially excluded the BiS offpiece, that's about the only thing we can tell you.

Arguing aside, could anyone take a look at these two necks i got tonight and confirm which is better? They're in my armory feed but basically it's a choice between:

The trash necklace
    Mageara normal neck (but thunderforged)

The difference between the two is that the TF neck gives me 164 secondary stats and 130 int, whereas the trash neck has a socket (320 crit in there atm).

I think the trash neck is better, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kahooli View Post
    Don't forget all haste breakpoint if you got the legendary meta gem.

Breakpoints:
    5869 (NG + BL(or meta gem proc) + Raid haste)
    9692 (NG + BL(or meta gem proc) + Raid haste)
    13584 (NG + BL(or meta gem proc) + Raid haste) We will reach it in SoO hm.

Edit:

Help me out here, I'm a long time bear tank now playing around with Boomkin due to so many OS pieces dropping.
    I have access to the Legendary Meta if I so choose, does that lower the 2nd haste cap as Kahooli's post seems to indicate? Or am i just not understanding his/her post?
    Last edited by Kioga; 2013-07-31 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioga View Post
    Help me out here, I'm a long time bear tank now playing around with Boomkin due to so many OS pieces dropping. I read Sunfyre's guide about reaching the 2nd haste cap 10289 (which I can do); My question is does this number lower with the spell haste raid buff or does it assume you have full raid buffs?

I also have access to the Legendary Meta if I so choose, does that lower the 2nd haste cap as Kahooli's post seems to indicate? Or am i just not understanding his/her post?
    Moonkins bring 5% haste, so yes the ratings assume the haste buff is active.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kioga View Post
    Edit:

Help me out here, I'm a long time bear tank now playing around with Boomkin due to so many OS pieces dropping.
    I have access to the Legendary Meta if I so choose, does that lower the 2nd haste cap as Kahooli's post seems to indicate? Or am i just not understanding his/her post?
    10289 haste will cover both of the breakpoints with and without the meta proc active. Since the meta is only active 40% of the time, you should focus more on the non-meta breakpoints.

Additionally, any haste past 10296 is vastly devalued due to the GCD cap, so the meta being active means the additional haste isn't worth as much.

Also, please don't argue in a thread meant as a guide. BiS discussion should take place in the T15H BiS thread for consolidation. Regardless, I think the question has been thoroughly answered.

Deleted
    i answered to previous posts. Haste can be focus until 5869 breakpoint (instead of 5273) even with a low stuff (510-520) if you have the legendary meta and if you don't have to sacrifice too much crit.

And yes, the breakpoint to reach is 10296 if your stuff allows you. ^^

And sorry i've some difficulties to write in Eng. :s

I remember Slippy posting this somewhere but I can't find it >.<

What is the RPPM for UVLS for Boomkin and Normalx2Upgrade (ilvl530) (the final RPPM because I suck at math :<) ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I remember Slippy posting this somewhere but I can't find it >.<

What is the RPPM for UVLS for Boomkin and Normalx2Upgrade (ilvl530) (the final RPPM because I suck at math :<) ?
    It's base 0.5 RPPM, but with the 0.65 boomkin modifier it's 0.325. Then you need to multiply by the haste scaling factor, and for the ilvl increase. In your case, that would be 1.15^(2/15), where 2 represents the number of ilvls above 528. And the caster trinkets got a 5% increase at some point too.

So you'd get a formula of RPPM = 0.325*1.05*hastemod*1.15^(2/15).

It's almost 1am in the morning so I might have made a mistake somewhere haha.