Deleted

Question issues with ask mr robot

Hi all,
    im a ret paladin

I have been recently directed to ask mr robot to find my bis items etc but i think im having afew issues with setting it up, in wow im doing LFR, world bosses, heroic scenarios but no normal or heroic raiding. i entered my alt details to bring up my set up and selected my bis items using my settings (ive deselected the some of the options to try to get it to ignore normal and heroic raids) and it brings up a list of items i should get however some of the items i.e the helm say i should get the LFR T15 item which is 502 ilvl however their is a crafted item that is 522 ilvl crafted by the blacksmith profession

these are the option ive selected

ITEM RESTRICTIONS
    Gear Level - Pre raid
    LFR Gear - Tier 15
    Heroic Gear - None
    PvP Gear - None
    BoE/crafted threshold - All
    World Boss items - All
    Minimum item level - No min
    Maximum item level - No max
    BiS upgrade level - None
    Exclude random items - Unchecked
    Exclude valor point items - Unchecked
    Exclude zone/trash drops - Unchecked
    Exclude elite items - Unchecked
    Exclude thunderforged items - Unchecked
    Exclude seasonal items - Unchecked

hope someone can help

Xanthian, I'm from Ask MR. robot. What is your char name and realm, I'll do some setups and help you out

In the meantime, here's something to try: Change BoE/Crafted to iLevel 496 if you don't want the 522 items.
    Last edited by Zoopercat; 2013-07-31 at 11:39 PM.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

If you don't want any crafted items to show up, you can also switch "BoE/crafted threshold" to "None".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Xanthian, I'm from Ask MR. robot. What is your char name and realm, I'll do some setups and help you out

In the meantime, here's something to try: Change BoE/Crafted to iLevel 496 if you don't want the 522 items.
    thankyou very much, my char is Yagamai on twisting nether server, not sure if i explained very well on the original post i would like it to show gear from all BOE crafted items, LFR, Heroic Senarios, World bosses, Valor and rep items.

ive had a look around and i think i was getting confused by the fact some items which are 522 are not according to Mr robot are not my BIS but a 502 item is, i read somewhere in the faq i think that even through it is classed as a higher ilvl and stats it not always the bets to go for that slot.
    an example would be for my helm slot i can take a 522 blacksmith crafted helm (Haunted Steel Greathelm) but its saying i should take the T15 LFR helm which is 502

Deleted
    T15 4pc bonus for ret is OP. I would say the same if that's matter of "to have, or not to have" holy verdict proc.
    Last edited by mmoc3a2f805a1a; 2013-08-01 at 11:57 AM. Reason: speillng ...