Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Eh, am I reading this right? You can use the keyboard for clique, you're not just limited to the mouse.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Results:

Even stole the transparent. My 10m raid frames are weird but I like it for some reason. I might go back to my normal grey color just to match the rest of my UI. Idk how to make DBM transparent.
    Wow, that looks so sick man.. Im jelous..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Elv UI needs to diaf! *Shudders*
    Haters gonna hate! :P

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Elv UI needs to diaf! *Shudders*
    It is overused as a "this is my UI" image with little to no modification, but the performance benefits are appealing.
    Given how my computer is at the lower end of the hardware requirements then I am tempted to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Extra View Post
    Eh, am I reading this right? You can use the keyboard for clique, you're not just limited to the mouse.....
    ofc... u can use every button!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    This week I'll release it. Just fine tuning some things, but it'll be configured for a Demonology (maybe Affliction too) Warlock, Fire Mage, Assassination (maybe Combat, thinking of trying it out), and it will also have placeholders for my lowlevel Survival/BM Hunter.
    Hey lydude,

how's the status of the release? My mage will hit 90 today or tomorrow, so i need a nice ui for him
    And i have to adjust some little things i think, cause firstly he'll be played as frost.

Cheers
    cYp

Quote Originally Posted by praevalens View Post
    This is my UI. Hope you like!

http://i40.tinypic.com/f0xaqa.jpg
    Needs more everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimir View Post
    Hey lydude,

how's the status of the release? My mage will hit 90 today or tomorrow, so i need a nice ui for him
    And i have to adjust some little things i think, cause firstly he'll be played as frost.

Cheers
    cYp
    I'll release it tomorrow after work

Deleted
    I'll release it tomorrow after work
    You are the best! Thank you mate!

That is it's OOC state. I don't need unnecessary things cluttering my screen while I am just running around, lounging, doing whatever.
    I think a combat state would be included in his comment of your UI screenshot needing something of everything. It's hard to judge or have any opinion about a UI when you can't see how it actually works. With your OOC screenshot, the only thing I can say is that it's overly cluttered considering the amount of information you need compared to everything you're showing.

That is it's OOC state. I don't need unnecessary things cluttering my screen while I am just running around, lounging, doing whatever.
    Yes, I'm very aware that you don't need much on your screen when out of combat, but like Sakpoth said, we can't form an opinion of your UI if you're not showing it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Yes, I'm very aware that you don't need much on your screen when out of combat, but like Sakpoth said, we can't form an opinion of your UI if you're not showing it :P
    And yes considering there are 99mb of addons (not visible) there might be some clutter in combat/raid :P. Also if you want to be clean without clutter you might decide to remove one of the two clock and location indicators attached to your minimap and top info bar.

An in-combat image of a UI tells us a lot more than one OOC, especially when that minimal.

Deleted
    Well, here's what I threw together this weekend. I'll definitely be keeping this for the time being. I wanna thank Emil for the inspiration

It isn't ready for release yet, still fine tuning a few things, but soon people. Soon
    Just got back from my vacation, UI looks awesome the one thing I've been looking to change on my ui is my horrid grid raidframes, and yours look amazing. What raid frames are those?

Just Elvui with some changes.
    I don't have a good screenshot from raid combat atm, but I guess from this screenshot you can see almost everything except DBM bars and some weak auras icons.

| Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsnstuff View Post
    Just Elvui with some changes.
    I don't have a good screenshot from raid combat atm, but I guess from this screenshot you can see almost everything except DBM bars and some weak auras icons.

[ .... IMAGE ... ]
    Could you tell me please, how you changed the chat backdrop? via lua files?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyc0n View Post
    Could you tell me please, how you changed the chat backdrop? via lua files?
    Media -> Colors -> Faded Backdrop Color
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Looks much better altough the right bottom corner looks empty => maby a secondary chat with transparent background?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, with you being a hunter it looks awkward having your raid frames in such a central position when you have a lot of other things going on in that area. To remedy this and un-clutter that central cluster:

Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    Looks much better altough the right bottom corner looks empty => maby a secondary chat with transparent background?
    Put the raid frames in the bottom right corner. (: