Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilesz View Post
    Hate free to play more like pay to win
    You sir, are ignorant and should educate yourself on the term "Free To Play" And "Pay to Win" as money for cosmetics/Convinience is NOT pay to win.

Buying an awesome tank in War of Tanks for Real money, THAT is pay to win.

AWWWWW LOOK AT ITS FAAACEEE!!!

I must have that St Bernard. He is just GORGEOUS. SOMEONE GIVE HIM TO ME!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Guild wars 2 and Rift are very good games and dont require sub feed. Hell, even swtor is good compared to earlier ftp games.
    Did they lift the silly non-sub restrictions of character slots, action bars, etc?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    The D3 copies sold were among the copies sold when people thought the game would be good.
    It sold 6 million at first actually, this second 6 million had plenty of time to hear about how supposedly bad D3 is.

Dont pretend like you know what you are talking about. 5.5 has been hinted at as a possibility for a while now.

- - - Updated - - -

Most people that cry about diablo 3 are either band wagoners who whine about whatever is popular to whine about at the moment, or people who thought it was going to be like wow. Diablo 2 wasn't that good until the expansion and diablo 3 may be the same. Diablo 3 wasn't the best game ever, but that is your own fault for hyping yourself up like that. The only big flaw i see with diablo 3 is that it was too short, but who knows maybe an expansion will fix that.
    Don't pretend to have reading comprehension and access to the site twitter? Um, ok. It's the last patch, get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only big flaw i see with diablo 3 is that it was too short, but who knows maybe an expansion will fix that.
    There are 2 Flaws in Diablo: Lootdrops are utter crap. Way too many idiotic stat combinations. In my playtime from Lv 1 to to paragon 2 I got ZERO good items dropped. All good stuff I got from the AH.
    Sorry but that's no fun at all.

The second flaw of Diablo is the ridiculously retarded ending. (Ofc since they wanted an X-pac...)
    "Yeah we won, let that darn crystal fall somewhere.. we'll pick it up eventually. Hail Tyrael, Angel of Wisdom!" >.<

@Topic: I still want to know which Tier set colors are assigned to what dufficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Nope. 5.5 is CONFIRMED. It's the patch where horde will pick their new warchief. 6.0 will hit 2 weeks before next expansion goes live.
    Confirmed? Link please. I have a feeling I'll be waiting awhile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    You sir, are ignorant and should educate yourself on the term "Free To Play" And "Pay to Win" as money for cosmetics/Convinience is NOT pay to win.

Buying an awesome tank in War of Tanks for Real money, THAT is pay to win.
    Nope sir. Perhaps you should choose better your examples for showing your superior education and knowledge.

Every premium Tank in WoT performs worse in battle than a regular tank of the same tier fully upgraded. A Tiger II is better than a Löwe, and an IS-3 is better thann a IS-6.

They are just good at earning credits and experience for the crews. In other words, convienience items, just like the Xp elixir with the exception that in a monthly paid game, conviniency should come at no extra costs.

Most people that cry about diablo 3 are either band wagoners who whine about whatever is popular to whine about at the moment, or people who thought it was going to be like wow. Diablo 2 wasn't that good until the expansion and diablo 3 may be the same. Diablo 3 wasn't the best game ever, but that is your own fault for hyping yourself up like that. The only big flaw i see with diablo 3 is that it was too short, but who knows maybe an expansion will fix that.
    Got to laugh at this fanboi logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Probably, but bad news for people who were hoping that new game would be good. I don't think anything decent can come out of non subscription MMO. It would probably come with many small paid content patches and/or pay to win.
    Wait so you are trying to say every non-sub mmo has been bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    They will continue to lose subs until they repair all the damage done in the latter parts of Cataclysm & MoP: LFG, LFR, this whole accessibility nonsense, everoyne clearing content within a week, no enjoyment from the game, instead many chores that get boring after being done twice

10+ Year Old Account
    I know we dont know right now where we will get the st bernard at but I hope its either blizz store or brewfest because I want it and I probably wont be doing much with raids or timeless isle.

Deleted
    BOA Items!
    Coming to a Cash shop near you no doubt.

Diablo 3 was ok for the first 2 playthroughs, after that it became shite.
    I prefer the adventures of van helsing and torchlight tbh.

Looking forward to this patch. SoO , new island to do and collect shit from. Green fire mounts, sky golem etc etc etc

12 million sales while the game doesn't even deserve 1/4 of that...

doesnt deserve 1/4th of that? People Saw it, people bought it. What the hell does deserve have to do with anything except being your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    You can laugh until you're blue in the face. Not going to change that D3 was successful. This is a cycle that occurs for every game sequel known to man. Diablo 3 didn't meet EVERYone's expectations, so the old fanboys complain and the new ones arrive so that they can complain about Diablo 4 when that comes around.

Blah blah blah.

Can we get some explanation of where these "Bind to Account" weapons will wind up? Looking scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    BOA Items!
    Coming to a Cash shop near you no doubt.
    I'm surprise that you are the only person talking about this, and then you troll about it.

It's obviously going to be some kind of bonus drop from Garrosh: Flexible, normal and heroic. No LFR version right now, so this might just be that "extra" to promote raiding beyond LFR as Blizzard previously talked about.

If this is the case, this is actually pretty cool, 1 item (or 2 with offhand) per alt is more than enough to make people want to go in Flexible and Normal. So people will understand they need to work a little to get some free gifts, unlike the general philosophy of LFR. This could help change the mentality of LFR playerbase.

Well there you go, Alliance! All your whining about lore paid off, Garrosh drops Horde PvP weapons from when Honor was added to the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Wait so you are trying to say every non-sub mmo has been bad?
    A fully upgraded F2P tank is slightly better than a non upgraded premium tank?

Shocking.

What if i upgrade my premium tank?

You also didnt mention you can buy the best ammo for cash