Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Oh come on, classic horde pvp weapons 4free for the alliance, that's a joke isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinchPryde View Post
    Oh come on, classic horde pvp weapons 4free for the alliance, that's a joke isn't it?
    Maybe the Alliance players will get their Alliance models of these weapons.

What I'd like to know; How are players going to acquire these new Epic Account Bound Weapons?
    Cthulhu 2024, why vote for a lesser evil

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    12 millions sold 1000 active sure in hell doesn't feel like 12 million with dead forums or no one around in servers

D3 isn't a bad game, but hype sold a lot of extra copies. in all honesty, I think it was impossible to design the game both to try to make something new and to please the oldschool players. They should have gone with one and the other predominantly.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    I dont get the hate for D3. Sure its not D2, but I still got more fun out of it than many other single player games Ive bought. I personally feel I more than got my money's worth out of it.
    because all the hard work you do for that character pretty much means it will go bye bye once the servers are gone or blizzard has the right to delete them which is why everyone is raging about online mode. And probably get hacked too if your lucky

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    because all the hard work you do for that character pretty much means it will go bye bye once the servers are gone or blizzard has the right to delete them which is why everyone is raging about online mode. And probably get hacked too if your lucky
    Whining for the sake of whining are we?

That is an idiotic gripe and you know that.
    Those servers arent going anywhere.

And hacking? Really son?
    hacking and cheating and duping was common shit in D2 because there was no monitoring at all.
    The only way you're going to get hacked in D3 is is you lack any common sense and click shit you shouldnt.

You know. THe way you get hacked on everything.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Whining for the sake of whining are we?

That is an idiotic gripe and you know that.
    Those servers arent going anywhere.

And hacking? Really son?
    hacking and cheating and duping was common shit in D2 because there was no monitoring at all.
    The only way you're going to get hacked in D3 is is you lack any common sense and click shit you shouldnt.

You know. THe way you get hacked on everything.
    It was common in D2 since its single player you get to keep your characters in D3 you get caught editing the files its pretty much gone. Paying 60 only limited to log on not tamper with files is a rip off not able to add mods or maps change textures. And for getting hacked thats on Adobe side

Deleted
    It was common in D2 since its single player you get to keep your characters in D3 you get caught editing the files its pretty much gone. Paying 60 only limited to log on not tamper with files is a rip off not able to add mods or maps change textures. And for getting hacked thats on Adobe side
    Yes. God forbid that a company actually takes action against cheaters in their game.
    D2 was singleplayer.
    D3 isnt. It is a multiplayer with a singleplayer option.
    The entire game was designed with MP in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    They stated :

5.4 last content patch.
    There's a patch after it to appoint the new warchief (whether it's 5.5 or 5.4.5 doesn't matter, it will happen).
    There's also a small possilibity of another pvp season before the new expansion (prideful gear was datamined and connects with SoO).

All of that if you just read ghostcrawler and other dev accounts on a daily basis.
    Any of that stuff could come in a 6.0 patch. Just like a lot of stuff happened in 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0. Who knows though. The biggest support I've seen for a 5.5 patch is that GC mentioned a balance patch which would need to come before 6.0 hits.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. God forbid that a company actually takes action against cheaters in their game.
    D2 was singleplayer.
    D3 isnt. It is a multiplayer with a singleplayer option.
    The entire game was designed with MP in mind.
    And that's what killed D3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    1m people got the annual pass.
    So it has been confirmed. I am actually one in a million!

Smoother? Hah! There's no more meat in this game, whats there to gain even if it is smoother.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Don't worry, D2 was horribad before LoD as well.
    Horribad? D2 was revolutionary, same as D1. LoD was however.. the greatest game that ever gamed. The difference between D2 and D3 is D2 added more...D3 took it away.

Deleted
    A fully upgraded F2P tank is slightly better than a non upgraded premium tank?

Shocking.

What if i upgrade my premium tank?

You also didnt mention you can buy the best ammo for cash
    You can´t upgrade a premium tank. All its modules are stock, forever, and forever the tank will be worse in battle than a regular tank. It just earns more ingame credits than a regular one.

You also didn´t mention taht you can buy the best ammo AND the best consumables for cash and since many months ago FOR CREDITS, which are available in game for everyone.

WoT has the best F2P system, in wich a free player can eventually get the best tank in the game and load it up with the best ammo and the best consumables, without a single disadvantage in battle with a premium user; it will just take more time and a slower ccredit farming. Now WoW goes the same way while you must keep paying the sub.

Don´t speak of what you don´t know...

Great step blizzard took in making weapons BoA. if i get a upgrade i can send them to a alt

It seems most of the things people don't like about diablo 3 only became problems in the later stages of development when lots of overhauls were made delaying the game release further. They turned a jagged rock and smoothed it out continuously until it became a tiny shiny pebble removing what they thought was the "excess".

I enjoyed it when it came out, lost its appeal soon as I killed diablo on inferno as there was nothing to do but grind for upgrades. I don't think it was a bad game however.

12 millions sold 1000 active sure in hell doesn't feel like 12 million with dead forums or no one around in servers
    Move to another server? My server is mega packed with 100s of raiding guilds, tons of PVP. Pugs for everything and Guilds galore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    572 ilevel BOA weapons.... GOOOOOODAAAAAAMN
    I guess the posting of "Item Levels are not final" 2 times wasn't enough for you.....

10+ Year Old Account
    D3 was such a bust... it sucked compared to d1 and d2... The best current dungeon crawler imo, is torchlight 2 since it was created by runic games which is really Blizzard North... the same people who created diablo 1/2 before blizzard merged with avtivision in 2008. After the companies merged, blizzard north broke off and created runic games. Blizzard tried to bring life into the diablo series, but it's been stated by many fans that D3 was a bust.

Oh, hey, a Blizzard All-Stars mention.

*makes grabby motions with hands*

I'm guessing "by the end of the year" means "BlizzCon." Hopefully with a new trailer making light of the whole "Soon. Really." thing from the original.

People don't get it its not the fact they sold 12million diablo3 units its the fact it's sold OVER 12million and is at 12.5 million units by now and nearing 13million when the other versions of diablo3 get released! woot well done blizzard!!!