Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly don't even know why they still mention blizzard all stars. LoL and Dota 2 just keep getting bigger and bigger and they think their game can stand with the titans? Blizz had years to copyright dota before the 2nd came out, time to bite the bullet and understand they failed to claim one of the biggest games ever and put those devs working on the game to better use.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    Honestly don't even know why they still mention blizzard all stars. LoL and Dota 2 just keep getting bigger and bigger and they think their game can stand with the titans?
    If anything, all this talk about how a mediocre (at best) D3 has sold north of 12 million copies would teach you that if Blizzard puts something out that it will sell. I doubt Blizzard is afraid of LoL or DotA. Between SC, D3 and WoW they are just printing money at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    They stated :

5.4 last content patch.
    There's a patch after it to appoint the new warchief (whether it's 5.5 or 5.4.5 doesn't matter, it will happen).
    There's also a small possilibity of another pvp season before the new expansion (prideful gear was datamined and connects with SoO).

All of that if you just read ghostcrawler and other dev accounts on a daily basis.
    I'm confused as to what you're arguing about. You confirmed what I said in your post. Last CONTENT patch. Which means there will be no other CONTENT in this expansion aside from the pre patch for the next expansion. So, like I said, like they have said, no 5.5. You'll take your 6.0 and you'll like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddown View Post
    If anything, all this talk about how a mediocre (at best) D3 has sold north of 12 million copies would teach you that if Blizzard puts something out that it will sell. I doubt Blizzard is afraid of LoL or DotA. Between SC, D3 and WoW they are just printing money at this point.
    Plus I think there's plenty of room to experiment in the genre instead of just putting out a carbon-copy of a copy of a mod. Dawngate's not afraid to murder standard MOBA conventions and play on a completely different map, and SMITE plays out vastly different by virtue of being a third-person game.

A game where the average match lasts 15-20 minutes and yet still feels fulfilling would totally be welcome. We'll just have to wait and see what the current state of the game looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigface View Post
    You can laugh until you're blue in the face. Not going to change that D3 was successful. This is a cycle that occurs for every game sequel known to man. Diablo 3 didn't meet EVERYone's expectations, so the old fanboys complain and the new ones arrive so that they can complain about Diablo 4 when that comes around.

Blah blah blah.
    K? To bad my laughing has nothing to do with D3 at all but the logic of fanbois.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    A fully upgraded F2P tank is slightly better than a non upgraded premium tank?

Shocking.

What if i upgrade my premium tank?

You also didnt mention you can buy the best ammo for cash
    So ignore how I said "every" and just put "WoT" there?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fraeblood View Post
    Move to another server? My server is mega packed with 100s of raiding guilds, tons of PVP. Pugs for everything and Guilds galore.
    They added guilds and raiding to D3?

Deleted
    The subscriber churn rate was very positively impacted by Patch 5.2 and 5.3.
    Have to admit I found that one kind of amusing, considering how many have been lost over these patches. Shows the level of PR guff that companies put in these conference calls.

10+ Year Old Account
    At first I was horrified to see WoW maybe inputing a PTW model... but then I just realized something... all of those weapons come from Garrosh. None of them LFR level. Our Legendary is a cloak... these weapons are from the final boss... this is like making all of Deathwing's loot BTA. In a way makes a hell of a lot of sense.

I am thrilled to see a nice mount being somewhat easy for casual players to obtain! Now I have to see if my guild's raid leader will let a social step in for on Garrosh kill so I can have the mount.

12M copies.. of which 4M might be real players, and 8M copies for the botters. But i would be surprised if even 1M people still play that abomination of a game.

Deleted
    12 m...?
    Someone from net was having...30+ account's....Botter...

As for me i played..i reach 40..lvl paragon...quit of playing...
    I mean i didn't pick up in 300 hour's not even 1 item for my Char....Gtfo>>>

Sha Crystal Fragment, where do you think those will come into play?

I would prefer if titan was P2P tbh - if its B2P/F2P it'll become so diluted with idiots who are just generally irritating, and WoW has it's fair share of them already. Having a subscription on a game wards off all the nubcakes, and if you play F2P games, it's clearly presented by the attitude of the players on that game. As well as this, I'd rather pay £8.99 a month than have to feel like I have to buy stuff from an ingame store to keep up with the game/accelerate my gameplay. I really hope they rethink this change in business model :\