Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    They also said that there will never be race change or PvE to PvP transfers.
    Sources or you're talking out of your ass.
    Mew!

No they didn't, they said that there weren't any plans to do them at the time. YOU'RE interpreting that as never, but they've actually been pretty good about not saying never when something could be a possibility (like cross-server mail for boas, as a proposed solution). They did, however, recently state that they'll never have power enhancing items on the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    Sources or you're talking out of your ass.
    ^
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    Have they said that they are never ever ever going to make items with stats purchasable with real money, or did they just say that they have no plans to do so?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried to google a bit up on it... Never found anywhere where they said that PvE <-> PvP transfers would not be possible.
    They were heavily against it, as they felt it was unfair for those on the PvP servers who had to deal with ganking, but in the end...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Icebear View Post
    Tried to google a bit up on it... Never found anywhere where they said that PvE <-> PvP transfers would not be possible.
    They were heavily against it, as they felt it was unfair for those on the PvP servers who had to deal with ganking, but in the end...
    Have they said that they are never ever ever going to make items with stats purchasable with real money, or did they just say that they have no plans to do so?
    They have said that they were never going to do so.

Q: The upcoming in-game store is a cautious attempt, since you only plan to sell potions and Lesser Charms of Good Fortune. Will you add any other item is the future that will affect game balance? Why do you plan to test it in the Asian region first?
    A: Yes its cautious. The store is designed to bring convenience to players. You can buy items for transmog, mounts, pets in the future, without logging out of the game. These experience items are designed to be convenient for players to level their alts. As for the Charms, we want to make convenience for those who dont have time to do daily quests, but want items to catch up with their friends. For example, I dont have time due to a business trip to China this week. These items are designed to save the time of a playyer. Items that increase players stats will never appear in the store. // Marked this with bold, I think it will be useful in the future!
    http://my.mmosite.com/2528383/blog/i...stcrawler.html
    Last edited by Icebear; 2013-08-04 at 02:08 AM.