Thread: Garrosh Loot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just because it says "Hellscream's ..." doesn't mean it drops from Garrosh. Oh and also: The Ilvl isn't finished yet.

What if these are shared boss loot drops ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuke View Post
    You know what's the most important part?

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/105642-tusks-of-mannoroth
    Do we have a model viewer of this thing yet? I'd like to see how they would look like on other races.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Quote Originally Posted by Widow Maker View Post
    Do we have a model viewer of this thing yet? I'd like to see how they would look like on other races.
    Model is not implemented yet

Quote Originally Posted by Fromhellofdoom View Post
    10m hc testing is soon done, then its 25 n and hc left. so probably like end of this month.
    Yep, still on track for Aug 27th. September 10th if they're behind schedule (3rd isnt an option because the 2nd is a holiday)

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Yep, still on track for Aug 27th. September 10th if they're behind schedule (3rd isnt an option because the 2nd is a holiday)
    If it were the other way around (2nd a Tuesday but 3rd a holiday) I'd agree. I think 3rd is actually the most likely. FFXIV goes fully live on the 27th, and I think they don't want to directly compete with its release but rather let people get it out of their system and then draw everyone in to the patch.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    Ah ok, thanks.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

No sign of these on garrosh's loot table on PTR atm.
    Def seems like they were just testing stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Similarities with Dragon Soul are getting even more obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Widow Maker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post

The weapons in the first post do not drop off Garrosh. As far as the dungeon journal is concerned the Garrosh shoulders only drop in normal and heroic.
    Last edited by Brozooka; 2013-08-03 at 10:22 AM.

Deleted
    I like that they are making the weapons BoA, its a nice way to reward us "real raiders" with a way to pimp our alts abit instead of sharding weapons week on end.

i agree if the weps are boa thats amazing.. talk about an awesome catchup mechanic.. imagine beating heroic garrosh and sending your fresh lvl 90 alt a 576 ilvl weapon or w/e... that'd be amazing lol... plus their bnet account bound so.. its just your account. anyway.. good stuff.. and those shoulders lol.. right off of ol helscream from orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyria View Post
    Just because it says "Hellscream's ..." doesn't mean it drops from Garrosh. Oh and also: The Ilvl isn't finished yet.
    Agree'd especially because there are items and their drop locations already in, look at Xal'atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehowl and Tusks of Mannoroth both of which say drop from Garrosh

Deleted
    Seriously hoping the weapons won't stay boa as that would more or less turn farming garrosh on alts more or less mandatory for any semi serious guild.

I think it relates to the legendary Cloak. Those weapons probably are attached to a character with the cloak, hence it's BoA, so you can get weapons for alts no matter how far they are into the quest, as long as your main completed it.

Thinking along this theory it's not far-fetched to think those SPECIFIC items, the weapons, aren't present on LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    Similarities with Dragon Soul are getting even more obvious
    Sounds like someone forgot that Lich King's loot table was nothing but tier tokens and weapons, too.

You're going to have to do better than that if you want to talk about similarities with Dragon Soul.
    Last edited by Belloc; 2013-08-04 at 09:04 AM.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Anyone remember that Twitter from Dave Kosak saying that we ought to receive Weapons JUST BEFORE GARROSH'S FIGHT with the complete cloaks?
    Someone HAVE TO had bookmarked that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Anyone remember that Twitter from Dave Kosak saying that we ought to receive Weapons JUST BEFORE GARROSH'S FIGHT with the complete cloaks?
    Someone HAVE TO had bookmarked that.
    Couldnt find anything about it, searched for words like "weapon", "garrosh", "cloak/s" "legendary cloak", "legendary" on his twitter all the way back to January.
    Last edited by mmoc127eab4b3d; 2013-08-04 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuke View Post
    You know what's the most important part?

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/105642-tusks-of-mannoroth
    The day i'l see a gnome walking around with those i die little inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Fromhellofdoom View Post
    Couldnt find anything about it, searched for words like "weapon", "garrosh", "cloak/s" "legendary cloak", "legendary" on his twitter all the way back to January.
    Sorry,it was not Twitter.It was Q&A Chat: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9576259/
    Will there be a final legendary weapon in mop? Or will we just get legendary power through many different items?
    Fargo: Oh hellz yeah. You're getting a glorious orange item. Wrathion is true to his word.

Hey folks! I have a question concerning the model for legendary items we've seen used this expansion: How do you feel about the way the questline and rewards have come so far? Will everyone who's been working on the item since 5.0 get a legendary in 5.4, or will there be a hard "choice" guilds will need to make concerning who gets the final form?
    Ghostcrawler: The intent is that everyone will (eventually) be able to get them. Players who put in more effort will generally get them first.
    Together with this ACTUAL Twitter gave me the impression that those weapons fit this theory. In this short search I couldn't find the mention of "SOMETHING BEFORE GARROSH" attached to the Wrathion Line, but it exists. In time we can dig it.
    If I remember correctly the question was if the cloaks give access to an extra phase or something with a legendary weapon, and Dave mentioned a weapon to PREPARE to fight Garrosh.