Poll: Like or hate?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I may be an Alliance player, but I also liked her. From WC3 till WotLK. But then she basically becomes a hypocrit by doing to others what Arthas did to her and her homeland.

Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    I may be an Alliance player, but I also liked her. From WC3 till WotLK. But then she basically becomes a hypocrit by doing to others what Arthas did to her and her homeland.
    The classic "becoming what I hunted" story :P But I don't see why this is necessarily bad tbh, makes some characters more interesting! I think this was interesting on Sylvanas and Maiev, though it see the "meh-potential" this has for many.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you really think you'd get the answer "hate." Come on. Its like asking a geek girl if she "likes" or "hates" Dr.Who.

I like her character, and personally think that she and the Forsaken have perhaps the most interesting and compelling lore of all the races.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Check again. Typos happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    Not in my world they don'r.

Deleted
    What happens to the resurrected Alliance soliders in the siege of Orgrimmar? Without a power like the Lich King to bind them they could still stay with the Alliance. Becoming death knights is a lame excuse, I think all undead should fade away, even Sylvanas who is becoming more and more annoying.

Is she hot? If yes I like her, if no I hate her. No idea who she is or why she's relevant. If memory serves she might be the undead lady in Undercity though, maybe, the person with wings? Not sure, wings are cool, probably thinking of someone else though.

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Don't worry the Hypocrites of the Ebon Blade will teach her a lesson about how to torture innocents and trap souls into mindless slavery without anyone caring.
    They are not hypocrites, its just local community turning them into paragon of goodness. There is fat chance that Ebon Blade and Forsaken have good relations.

Hint: Blue said that Ebon Blade is watching them, he didnt specify if it is with vigilance or with interest.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2013-08-05 at 07:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    They are not hypocrites, its just local community turning them into paragon of goodness. There is fat chance that Ebon Blade and Forsaken have good relations.

Hint: Blue said that Ebon Blade is watching them, he didnt specify if it is with care or with interest.
    Yeah you're right. They haven't actually done anything to be called hypocrites. It's just people blowing quotes out of proportion as usual.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    She's the most epic character in wow so far. Who in their right mind would dislike her?

10+ Year Old Account
    She's completely incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    She's the most epic character in wow so far. Who in their right mind would dislike her?
    I'm looking for reasons TO like her.

All the reasons to not like her:

She's died three times. That's right, three. Killed by Arthas. Jumped off Icecrown citadel. Shot in the back of the head by Godfrey. At least Garrosh is going to have the decency to STAY dead.

She's had her ass whooped a further three times. She got kicked out of her OWN CITY, got beaten up by Arthas... AGAIN... and got her ass handed to her by the Gilnean people.

So we have a leader that's had five total ass whoopings, and a suicide thrown in for good measure. She's the Sean Bean of Warcraft.

And then she acts like a smug, pretentious bitch (which I'm guessing is what everyone is misinterpreting as "edgy") without any justification; she's a freakin' hipster for god's sake. People that die three times shouldn't act high and mighty. And even more, every time her army has fought another faction, they've required a complete, out-of-left-field measure to save themselves from being completely and utterly defeated.

She's a female leader in skimpy armor who follows the same trite "rebellious, do-what-I-want" mindset despite what should have been crushingly humbling occurrences happening to her TIME and TIME again. That's why people like her. It's not because she's a powerful, or well written, or original character in the least.

So no, I don't I like her.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Lore rant
    Did i step on some lore toes or something?

I like the idea of her simply because she is a badass looking undead queen that never dies ever.

Thats pretty dope, son!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Did i step on some lore toes or something?
    No, you didn't. Sylvanas just annoys me to no end.

I like the idea of her simply because she is a badass looking undead queen that never dies ever.
    Never stays dead =/= never dies.

Thats pretty dope, son!
    Well, a lot of people like to pretend as much.

None of the female leaders wow me. They're either complete do-nothings, (Tyrande and Jaina previously) batshit-crazy (Jaina now,) or a complete-tool (Sylvanas.)
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-08-05 at 08:35 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    And then she acts like a smug, pretentious bitch (which I'm guessing is what everyone is misinterpreting as "edgy") without any justification; she's a freakin' hipster for god's sake.
    Say what

Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Say what

"I didn't get kicked out of Undercity... I left it because it was too mainstream, but the new management was trying to go all corporate, so I decided to take it back"
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    dont hate nor love her or the Forsaken
    Just find them pretty dam interesting because of them being undead and all
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    "I didn't get kicked out of Undercity... I left it because it was too mainstream, but the new management was trying to go all corporate, so I decided to take it back"
    "I'm really into this new faction thing. You've probably never heard of it."

Deleted
    I like her, I think she's badass and I like her story, besides she's the queen of the forsaken, one of my favourite races.

Deleted
    She's a tough lady, I like her

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    "I'm really into this new faction thing. You've probably never heard of it."
    "You know, my three deaths really taught me a lot about the world. You can catch my blog entry about it on my Friendster page."
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    "You know, my three deaths really taught me a lot about the world. You can catch my blog entry about it on my Friendster page."

"'Power of the Horde' isn't the Tauren Chieftain's one trick pony, you just don't understand the artistic nuances in their different plays of it."