Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Well do you have an explanation why thrall suddenly became the most powerful shaman in the whole world?
    Let me quote Wowiki:

In one of the most spiritual experiences of his life, Thrall befriended the spirits of Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and the Wilds. He became the first new shaman since Gul'dan's vile corruption of the Horde. He returned to the camp a new orc and became fully immersed in the old ways of the shaman and his clan, embracing his role as son of the chieftain. This was a significant and symbolic event, since Thrall was the first shaman to be accepted by the spirits since Drek'Thar's time. Not only did this mean Thrall would be destined to be one of the greatest shamans in orcish history, but it also meant that the spirits finally forgave the orcish race for consorting with demonic powers, and deemed Thrall as the first of a new generation of shamans.

Deleted
    So a recent thread just leaked info about the kor'kron bombing stormwind... (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rding-Spoilers!)

Huh... I don't remember thrall doing anything like that...

In fact, I don't remember thrall conquering ANY alliance territory... at all!

Did Thrall make everyone a huge softie towards alliance or something? Back when the horde was first made something like the destruction of theramore would be celebrated, not cause an uproar within the horde...

It was my understanding that the horde was created to wipe out the Alliance, and now when we are right about to do just that, 90% of the horde wants the warchief dead! WTF!

Am i the only one that doesn't understand this reasoning the rebellion has at all?

If you're going to describe and link to a thread that needed a "Spoilers!" warning, then you should probably include a warning in your thread's title, too. I've edited it in. -Daetur
    Your not alone, its a load of rubbish! I dont know about a lot of you but I started playing this series from the very first game WARcraft ORCS VS HUMANS ...I play on the horde side to slay alliance rats....we`ve had expansion after expansion of having to work with them and now when we finally in lore have a strong warchief taking the fight to them, the story calls upon us to betray him and kill him???? what a load of crap!

I hate thrall.....who wants a peace loving hippy in charge...Im all for the true horde taking over and wiping the alliance off of the map!

But we cant have that kind of thing happening can we? theres to many damn carebears among the playerbase......Hell you cant even big up world pvp without being accused of being a ganker (like killing the enemy is some kind of bad thing!-screw your low level argument not my fault your not watching your back against said enemy!!! if its red it dies level 90 or level 1!)

ALL HAIL GARROSH! DEATH TO THRALL.....AND DEATTTHHH TO THE ALLIANCE RATS!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Before the horde/ burning legion the orcs were scattered tribes of peaceful shamans/ hunters thrall was trying to return the horde to that peaceful time ...garrosh however was trying to return the horde to when it was influenced by gul'dan / the burning legion.

I actually would prefer a more savage horde rather than their peaceful ancestors so garrosh gains my support, we allready have an entire faction of noble knights,tree lovers and puppy dogs it would be much more entertaining to have clashing forces causing conflict rather than everyone getting along >.<
    Exactly couldnt have put it better....the more conflict the better, im fed up of playing a game which is meant to have 2 opposing factions and then HELPING the other faction the majority of the time! fuck the alliance!

- - - Updated - - -

What I would really really love would be an expansion where the horde an alliance were truley savagly at war......going along the theme of raids on citys and other such acts of war. Im fed up of being forced to be a carebear and work with my enemy!

Garrosh is a racist dickhead... I liked him during Cataclysm, when Blizzard developed his character... but since they chose the retarded easy way out storyline, they just ruined it completely... the guy is basically Hitler.
    About the Horde, it's reason of existence is to protect the people within it, not the conquest or elimination of the Alliance (although at times the best defense can be a good offense).
    Last edited by Falu; 2013-08-05 at 12:33 PM.

It's the white man tryna keep the black man down. Martin Luther the King stepped down to save Azeroth, he appointed Malcolm X aka El Haj Malik el Shabazz to replace him... oh no, 'Murica, i mean, Stormwind don't like that, so they spin a propaganda warfare to turn the non-Orc allies against him, forcing him to bottle up in his Kor'Kron/Nation people, exiling everyone else... now, here comes the siege. After he's gone, they'll appoint some house N aka Barracko, to be the yes man/take the fall for the decline in Horde well being.

I see you 'Murica, i see you hatin'.

Really though, as someone else pointed out (Trassk perhaps), that Garrosh helped to enable so many other lore characters into stepping up and being seen/heard. Otherwise, no one would know the BE leaders name, no debate about who should lead, fallen "heroes" like Nazgrim, cannon bitches rising to bitch like Hilar.. Jaina.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    TL;DR
    Stay rustled-

-the meta-story for Warcraft Universe has shifted away from what is written within Warcraft 1 text files the moment Warcraft II has been released.

>First Horde, as explained by lore at the stage of Warcraft: Orcs VS Humans:
    A civilizational experiment engineered by warlocks to stop the orcs from murdering each other around their homeworld and unite under the single banner vs a common enemy so that the warlocks can control this race and its effect on underworld.

>First Horde, as explained past the first Warcraft game:
    A race of noble savages corrupted into becoming a bloodthirsty war machine to sate the lust for power of the ones duped to do the demons bidding.

Enter Warcraft 3 and the meta-story has shifted to the Burning Legion and their crusade to destroy the universe until a swirl of tormented chaos is all that remains.

This is the meta story that most of the WoW fans grew to admire.

Solution for you? Go play that outdated pixelated horror that is Warcraft numbuh ONE. Inb4 classic that started it all: yes, it is the very beginning. but now after two decades worth of advancements it is a game that is objectively shitty and boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoine de Coolette View Post
    Stay rustled-

-the meta-story for Warcraft Universe has shifted away from what is written within Warcraft 1 text files the moment Warcraft II has been released.

>First Horde, as explained by lore at the stage of Warcraft: Orcs VS Humans:
    A civilizational experiment engineered by warlocks to stop the orcs from murdering each other around their homeworld and unite under the single banner vs a common enemy so that the warlocks can control this race and its effect on underworld.

>First Horde, as explained past the first Warcraft game:
    A race of noble savages corrupted into becoming a bloodthirsty war machine to sate the lust for power of the ones duped to do the demons bidding.

Enter Warcraft 3 and the meta-story has shifted to the Burning Legion and their crusade to destroy the universe until a swirl of tormented chaos is all that remains.

This is the meta story that most of the WoW fans grew to admire.

Solution for you? Go play that outdated pixelated horror that is Warcraft numbuh ONE. Inb4 classic that started it all: yes, it is the very beginning. but now after two decades worth of advancements it is a game that is objectively shitty and boring.
    well why not make it all 1 big faction and we can run around hugging and kissing each other all day....whats the point of having 2 opposing factions on the same side all the time....conflict is interesting in a game......loveins are boring!

Its time for proper conflict between factions in this game-true `war` between the factions, garrosh would have been the ideal one to start the game going down this line.....shame blizzard didnt have the balls for it eh?

Seeing the glorious sight of Stormwind burning makes me mourn garrosh even more so.

The guys biggest mistake was he shouldve kept his contempt for his other allies more of a secret and then sent them all in as cannon fodder to choke the rivers of the alliance city's with blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Seeing the glorious sight of Stormwind burning makes me mourn garrosh even more so.

The guys biggest mistake was he shouldve kept his contempt for his other allies more of a secret and then sent them all in as cannon fodder to choke the rivers of the alliance city's with blood.
    We have a replacement for ghostcrawler right here! give this man a job! SOMEBODY gets it!

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Woooo he killed a purple dragon, soooooo impressive.

Thrall killed deathwing.

And Varian beheaded onyxia.
    Uh....Thrall sat around with his green thumb up his green ass while we did the real work...gg sniping after we did all the work there Green Jesus....and what a great job varian did...thankfully he killed her so we wouldnt have to.....oh wait....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Uh....Thrall sat around with his green thumb up his green ass while we did the real work...gg sniping after we did all the work there Green Jesus....and what a great job varian did...thankfully he killed her so we wouldnt have to.....oh wait....
    aye hey, players who think there made up avatars are important.

really, you necroed this thread for this?
    #boycottchina

In fact, I don't remember thrall conquering ANY alliance territory... at all!
    Large areas of Feralas, Stonetalon, Desolace and Ashenvale. All of those belonged to the Night Elves originally.

Thrall also conquered Durotaur and The Barrens, founded the city of Ogrimmar and forged a mighty and closedly bonded Alliance with Tauren and Darkspear Trolls within minutes of meeting each of the respective race.

Compared to Garrosh's pitiful conquests that have cost him huge amounts of soldiers, resources and respect, I think Thrall did pretty damn well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    There is no "we". For lore purposes, our characters either don't exist or are just members of the respective armies or personal retinues of the the main characters.

"We" didn't kill Deathwing. We distracted Deathwing and weakened him while four Aspects engaged him in combat, and Thrall was charging up the one weapon that was able to destroy him.

"We" didn't defeat Onyxia. This is a retcon, but we weren't even involved.

"We" didn't even defeat the Lich King - the Lich King defeated us, and then Tirion Fordring saved us.

Doomhammer shakes his head in disappointment from the spirit world at this pathetic excuse of a Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    well why not make it all 1 big faction and we can run around hugging and kissing each other all day....whats the point of having 2 opposing factions on the same side all the time....conflict is interesting in a game......loveins are boring!

Its time for proper conflict between factions in this game-true `war` between the factions, garrosh would have been the ideal one to start the game going down this line.....shame blizzard didnt have the balls for it eh?
    1/ Even if there was complete peace between the Horde and Alliance there wouldn't be 'hugs and kisses', nor would there be no war. We'd just be fighting something else more important.

2/ We're currently taking part in a war on Pandaria. Someone isn't paying attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    The Horde couldn't survive in a barren wasteland with Alliance on their shores CONSTANTLY with an Alliance "civilian" city less than a zone away sending military troops into Horde areas.

The new Horde may have been started by Thrall, but it was well on it's way of ending with him as well.
    How's that Horde of Garrosh's currently doing? Oh yeah. Losing really, really badly.

Turns out treating all your allies like crap and stealing from neutral parties isn't a good long term strategy.

Garrosh is intent on destroying the horde to achieve his goals.
    Thrall strengthened it.

Even many orcs realise that a fragmented horde is a weakened horde.

The Horde's goal is to survive and wipe out the Alliance. Garrosh did one of those things right, he wanted the alliance dead. And he almost got his way, BUT the huge problem here is that he thinks the other races of the horde are inferior to the hordes existence. That is the only reason we have to turn on him and kill him before we have a horde that uses the other races as slaves and only the orcs are in control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wokopoly View Post
    The Horde's goal is to survive and wipe out the Alliance. Garrosh did one of those things right, he wanted the alliance dead. And he almost got his way, BUT the huge problem here is that he thinks the other races of the horde are inferior to the hordes existence. That is the only reason we have to turn on him and kill him before we have a horde that uses the other races as slaves and only the orcs are in control.
    BZZZZZ, WRONG. The hordes goal is survival, you had that right. But its goal isn't to wipe out the alliance, thats the working of insane warmongers like garrosh and blackhand who will never achieve that goal.
    #boycottchina

If Garrosh wasn't so racist towards other non orc horde races he would be the perfect warchief.

He is a true orc like those who genocided those disgusting male dreanie in before outlands outlands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoine de Coolette View Post
    WotLK: Seeking to wipe out Alliance from Northrend as a priority move over defeating common foe, Garrosh is nevertheless lectured by Saurfang on error of his ways and Garrosh is an active listener!
    Active listener as headbutting with Varian all the opportunities he had, calling the Alliance "pigs" and killing Alliance sailors just because after the Lich King was defeated?

I do agree with your post, but this part is wrong. He listened, but he didn't care about what was listening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    If Garrosh wasn't so racist towards other non orc horde races he would be the perfect warchief.

He is a true orc like those who genocided those disgusting male dreanie in before outlands outlands.
    oh you mean the orcs who died because of there lust for power at the expense of there people?

Yeah, gotta love such puppet leaders.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    aye hey, players who think there made up avatars are important.

really, you necroed this thread for this?

yep =D /10char