Deleted
    + 8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Oh no it isn't!!! ^_^
    Not my fault you guys have silly bank holidays!

+9

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    +16

Sigh...feeling blue

How is everyone doing today?
    You doing okay over there?

Woo! Half Life 3!

I have this odd feeling that I'm supposed to be doing something or was planning on doing something, or should have done something, but I can't quite place what.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    You doing okay over there?

Woo! Half Life 3!

I have this odd feeling that I'm supposed to be doing something or was planning on doing something, or should have done something, but I can't quite place what.
    If you get HL 3 I want Portal 3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    If you get HL 3 I want Portal 3
    Why not both?

+ 7

I want both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Why not both?

+ 7

I want both.
    Never actually played the Half-Life series.

Any good?

+8

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Why not both?

+ 7

I want both.
    Never actually played the Half-Life series.

Any good?

+8

Deleted
    Best franchise game I have ever played.

Objectively, I'd give it an 8/10. All of its games, from the 90s up to now, are very good and very amazing despite its graphics.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Half-Life series has a really good environment and plot, I haven't actually played the first one though.

I can't play Portal because I heard it's mostly puzzles and I'm not sure I'd be any good at it.

Something.

Deleted
    Half Life: Blue Shift is probably the 'worst' out of the other games, mainly because it's really shorter than the other games. Still fairly good.

The Half-Life series has a really good environment and plot, I haven't actually played the first one though.

I can't play Portal because I heard it's mostly puzzles and I'm not sure I'd be any good at it.
    If you go play Portal, don't go with the mindset of "I'm doing this to do puzzles". Don't. You're going there for more than that, the story. The story in Portal, for a puzzle game, is highly good and it just keeps on getting better, especially on the second game. High amounts of humour too.

Very good franchise too, imo. I recommend it to anyone, more so than HL, since puzzles can appease pretty much anyone. I'd go for it, Deca.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ooohai.

I want to sleep. Need to figure out a reason to justify sleeping at like 5pm...

Deleted
    Sorry about the double post. Internet decided to play hide and seek

Ya it is mostly puzzles which can have you tearing out your hair at times but I loved it. (Of course I watched my ex play half way through the first one so I actually had an idea of what i was doing )

- - - Updated - - -

Id agree with Maj. The humor in the portal series is second to none. The story is pretty decent as well

Deleted
    Hi, Zeri.

+ 6

+ 7.

Omnom banoffee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Sorry about the double post. Internet decided to play hide and seek

Ya it is mostly puzzles which can have you tearing out your hair at times but I loved it. (Of course I watched my ex play half way through the first one so I actually had an idea of what i was doing )

- - - Updated - - -

Id agree with Maj. The humor in the portal series is second to none. The story is pretty decent as well
    I played the first few levels and they weren't too bad, but back then, I had a pretty bad computer and it was really laggy and I came to this level where you had to make 2 portals, one on the ceiling, one on the ground so you go really fast so you can shoot a portal on the other side and be able to go fast enough to go past the weird gate thing, it lagged too much for me to be able to do it so I got frustrated and quit. I get a lot of anxiety when it comes to puzzle games because I always worry about how long it would take a normal person to do the level, and then I panic, and when I panic I make mistakes and go slower and so I panic more and then I have to stop playing.

I'll try it because of the recommendations sometime though. Not today though.

Hai, Zer! One does not need an excuse to sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    + 7.

Omnom banoffee.
    Banoffee sounds like what we would call something if someone got banned for spamming pictures of coffee throughout all of the forums.

Something.

It's a banana and toffee dessert!

Deleted
    Banoffee sounds like what we would call something if someone got banned for spamming pictures of coffee throughout all of the forums.

+8

10+ Year Old Account
    I went to bed at around 11am and had one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had, but the naked girl was an enjoyable part at least

Deleted
    + 6

My last dream was about zombies. I think I'm having too many zombie dreams.

+ 7.

Erotic zombie dreams?
    Mmm.