T13 is the set I always end up coming back to (from having T2, T6, T12 (both versions), and the ICC H 10 and 25 DK lookalike sets to choose from as well).

I only wish I could get the longer version of my cloak (Homecoming Wrap), but it's a quest reward from Terrokkar Forest I completed a looooooooong time ago, and couldn't be restored (have tried a couple different times with different GMs).

Edit: In my healing or prot sets, I use the original Azuresong Mageblade and Bulwark of the Royal Guard.

Heads up for future 'moggery: the recent PTR patch revealed which raid mode gets each color of T16, at least as of now. Surprisingly, the gold and blue version is Raid Finder this time. Gold and yellow is normal and flex, and red/black is heroic.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Heads up for future 'moggery: the recent PTR patch revealed which raid mode gets each color of T16, at least as of now. Surprisingly, the gold and blue version is Raid Finder this time. Gold and yellow is normal and flex, and red/black is heroic.
    If this stays true I'll be so happy as I'm going casual!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone suggest a good mog for female holycow/ret? I've browsed through the roleplay gear site, but I didn't really find anything that would fit a tauren... Most items would make a large cow look even larger, some sets are just too... yuck on a cow.

I like your paladin's mog kitty, but as it seems you have HC gear from this tier, I have no chance in getting that on mine.

So any suggestions? Specially something which is relatively easy to obtain but yet look elegant?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Can someone suggest a good mog for female holycow/ret? I've browsed through the roleplay gear site, but I didn't really find anything that would fit a tauren... Most items would make a large cow look even larger, some sets are just too... yuck on a cow.

I like your paladin's mog kitty, but as it seems you have HC gear from this tier, I have no chance in getting that on mine.

So any suggestions? Specially something which is relatively easy to obtain but yet look elegant?

depends on what kind of sets you like. feel free to PM me some colours you like /themes and i can prob put something that is farmable for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talking about not fitting Tauren... I just recently bought that Crown off the Blizzard Store. The one that gives you a icy-skull like face.

God that looks shit on Tauren. Male abit better than Female. But still totally shit.

Anybody else got that Problem?
    RL, GM and DK Tank for Guild redacted, EU-Gorgonnash
    Chars: Blood DK / Prot Paladin

Battle Tag: Riemu#2789

Quote Originally Posted by Riemu2k3 View Post
    Talking about not fitting Tauren... I just recently bought that Crown off the Blizzard Store. The one that gives you a icy-skull like face.

God that looks shit on Tauren. Male abit better than Female. But still totally shit.

Anybody else got that Problem?
    I would think the fire horns would look pretty cool on a Tauren! I have a Worgen and the Crown doesn't look too bad. Sorry to hear about the Cow hate

Radiant Glory is one of the most "paladin-y" sets Blizzard has designed, but dat helm. I've always thought it's just a little too big/tall. Try the Brighthelm of Justice with it; it matches rather well.

As for the cloak, I've now learned my lesson in MoP; NEVER toss quest reward cloaks/items if they look unique. Sometimes, they never have analogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindican View Post
    T13 is the set I always end up coming back to (from having T2, T6, T12 (both versions), and the ICC H 10 and 25 DK lookalike sets to choose from as well).

http://i.imgur.com/k6f80lY.jpg

I only wish I could get the longer version of my cloak (Homecoming Wrap), but it's a quest reward from Terrokkar Forest I completed a looooooooong time ago, and couldn't be restored (have tried a couple different times with different GMs).

Edit: In my healing or prot sets, I use the original Azuresong Mageblade and Bulwark of the Royal Guard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was really hoping flex raiding would share LFR-colored gear.

Just to make it accessible when we can't queue for the LFR of that level content. DS comes to mind for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Flex Raid is a queue as well, though. So there's no guarantee it will still be accessible past level 90 either. Moreover, having Flex gear share textures with LFR would have sent the wrong message to the former NM raiders they are trying to win back with the feature.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I was really hoping flex raiding would share LFR-colored gear.

Just to make it accessible when we can't queue for the LFR of that level content. DS comes to mind for this.
    This exactly...at the moment i'm feeling like I should run lfr extensively on my pally to pick up all the lfr gear so that, come next expansion, if I decide I wanna mog it, I have it available. The catch here is my lack of bag space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lumineus, any news on polearms and two-handed weapons being able to cover each other? ( For DKs and paladins )

I think I need to get into gear and try to signal boost the effort to make LFR gear able to obtain outside of LFR. Any of us can be victim to horrid RNG and never get that one piece of gear no matter how many bonus rolls we give out or attempts we do. Not just for tier gear either -- we need the option of getting the off spec pieces as well!

Also, wtb backpack being 24 slot.
    Last edited by Sett; 2013-08-03 at 12:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestian View Post
    I wanted to use the Replica Shado-Pan Helmet in keeping with the spirit of the expansion, and I've finally found a mog I love. I haven't changed since I finished it. Thought I'd share.

I decided to base my mog around the Mountainscaler Battleplate set (purchasable in Townlong Steppes), since it has that samurai-ish style; the matching shoulders for this set, however, are too large and make you look top-heavy and goofy, so I fired up WMV and eventually found a subdued shoulder replacement that picks up the grayish-pale green and ridges of the armor. They're a reward from a post-Cataclysm quest in Tanaris that I had luckily never done.

I matched it with the Indefatigable Greatcloak, purchasable for JP. It forms a neat, green "T spine", and the rust color picks up the red in the set, with a little fancy flourish at the bottom. I then farmed the Dreadlord's Blade, since its color reflects the reddish parts, and its model is both unique and looks brutal.

Another decent 2-hander match with a unique model is the Sword of Justice; the green in it matches fairly well. I just don't like the "tuning fork" look of it.

With Dreadlord's Blade:

With Sword of Justice:

This is the best transmog set I've seen with the shado pan helmet, very good job.

I'm so sad that I've done all quests years ago rewarding the matching shoulders :/

Made a ticket about it *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Lumineus, any news on polearms and two-handed weapons being able to cover each other? ( For DKs and paladins )
    Unfortunately, this remains unchanged as of the most recent build.

Deleted
    My Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Um, this kinda is big news ( I guess for paladins we don't have to give a shit since we can select all roles for loot drop ) but ehhhhh. I don't like the sound of this for xmog. Too early to judge.

From front page mmo champ -

We are looking to bring the personal loot system that's currently used in LFR to dungeons as well, which will of course solve that problem. Randomly matching players together just doesn't match well with coordination and universal agreements over loot distribution. No announcements yet on when that will be coming, but it won't make it for 5.4.

Also, low level gear does not matter too much because there is no ilvl requirement for dungeons until you reach Cata content.
    It wouldn't just be for low level dungeons.

Please do not add an extra element of RNG to what is already there.
    It'd actually be less RNG because you're not competing against an unknown element of rolls by the other players you're randomly matched with.

I dislike the LFR loot system because when I kill a boss, I like seeing loot drop regardless of whether it's for me or not. I am not a fan of "personal" rolls and it honestly feels like a huge nerf when you put it in low level dungeons.
    I kind of agree with that, personally, I'd like for loot drops to still be shown for everyone but I know it's not necessarily as simple as that.

Clearly the OP of this thread, as well as thousands before it, are based on the fact that a random group of strangers being matched to take on content will tend not to come to universal agreements on how loot should be distributed. Those situations do not make most people happy. This would be a change for high level progression dungeons as well, the ones where your rolls on loot can determine how quickly you progress.

I'll stop here and say there aren't any specific details available to share, where it would apply, or when, but it is something we are looking at implementing and we'd appreciate any feedback on how this might impact how you want to play the game.

My guess would be that it will only apply to groups using the Dungeon Finder tool, otherwise it would indeed royally suck. That would eliminate the possibility obtaining old weapons or cloaks that have agility.

Here's what I'm rockin for Ret right now

and for my Prot set

So currently on the PTR, Paladin T16 colors are as followed:

LFR - White/Light Blue version
    Normal + Flex - Yellow
    Heroic - Dark/Red Orange

Have not seen any sign of the robed version of it. Both Ret/Prot/Holy Chests, Tier and offpieces, are non-robe atm.

Also, Garrosh will drop his shoulders, Tusks of Mannoroth. They only drop from Normal and Heroic difficulty, at least when you filter the difficulties. Being PTR, things are still subject to change, of course.

Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well that's a new way for the Blood Elf male shoulders to look messed up. Usually it's that huge gap between the body and the armor, this time we got that plus a way oversized armor to boot.