Oh fun. The "Firewall settings" disconnect thing again.

- - - Updated - - -

finally got on and got ashe in an aram. Pentakilled them. We lost though. *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    also @ Malgru, Urgot isn't necessarily bad, he's a niche pick. He shits on things like Kog'maw, Ashe etc because they have no reliable way of avoiding his E, which is what sets him up to do all of his damage, his damage late game it pitiful, so he's like Lee Sin in regards to 'end the game before the enemy becomes strong'. Still is useful late game thanks to the utility from his ult though, so you can still carry team fights by ulting the enemy ADC in to your team (Of course you are likely to die if you get swapped in to their team, but it would be a good trade since late game Urgot is nothing compared to a super farmed Kog'maw).
    Urgot also does relatively well versus Vayne, as her short AA range means that you can utilize a Frozen Heart + Randuins on Urgot to shut her down quite well.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Urgot also does relatively well versus Vayne, as her short AA range means that you can utilize a Frozen Heart + Randuins on Urgot to shut her down quite well.
    And you can land your Q on Eed target even when they get out of sight (fog, bush, invisibility)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    [video=youtube;_hKkFD_Vsj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hKkFD_Vsj8[video]

sweet holy mother of jesus
    Hahahahahaha!

Oh my god that is great.

Why did Jax just continue walking anyway lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Why did Jax just continue walking anyway lol.
    It's probably due to the horror stories of AP Shacos, being scarier than Teemo mushrooms.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    [shaco clip]

I concur. o.o

video
    oh lols xpeke XD

jax got feared away from box but still he walked away after!!!

i guess he wasnt xpeked it
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Should've just smited it, tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    The other crazy thing about it was that Blue Team won it 4v5. Also, there were three Smite summoners on Blue Team.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    It's probably due to the horror stories of AP Shacos, being scarier than Teemo mushrooms.
    That or he had no idea that it actually targets towers etc. too.

I laughed my pants off though.

I bet the Jax was just watching top or something else instead of himself walking. ;P
    Hi

Deleted
    [video=youtube;_hKkFD_Vsj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hKkFD_Vsj8[video]

How is even that possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    I bet the Jax was just watching top or something else instead of himself walking. ;P
    I wouldn't be surprised but doesn't getting feared by a box reset your walking?

Deleted
    Just had my second "proper" pentakill (ARAM doesn't really count :P), in a team ranked game with Ahri, against a much higher rated lane opponent :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Yeah when the fear wears off you'll stand still unless you click to move somewhere again
    If he was looking elsewhere while the fear went off he might have thought he clicked on a minion instead of ground by accident and that's why he stopped - the minion died so the destination disappeared. In that case he'd simply click on the desired destination again instead of checking what happened in the base. ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Just had my second "proper" pentakill (ARAM doesn't really count :P), in a team ranked game with Ahri, against a much higher rated lane opponent :3
    Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    nice!!and gratz

any1 else really REALLY excited for OGN tonight!! blaze vs KTB going to be one hella match (not sure if im suppose to post this here)

10+ Year Old Account
    They may make a change with the League system to have players drop a division (i.e Silver V to Bronze I) if their MMR is very low compared to the average in the division. This change will make ELO boosting less attractive, but wouldn't it create even more ladder anxiety should someone in say, Silver V @ 0 LP, go on a long losing streak of games? And what would they do about players in Bronze V with very low MMR? Would they create a division lower than Bronze? (i.e. Copper, Wood, Paper)
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=424294

good read cant believe i just red all of that >_<

OGN in 1hour

10+ Year Old Account
    Are people paying for OGN?

They may make a change with the League system to have players drop a division (i.e Silver V to Bronze I) if their MMR is very low compared to the average in the division. This change will make ELO boosting less attractive, but wouldn't it create even more ladder anxiety should someone in say, Silver V @ 0 LP, go on a long losing streak of games? And what would they do about players in Bronze V with very low MMR? Would they create a division lower than Bronze? (i.e. Copper, Wood, Paper)
    Once you've been in promo for Silver once you generally get +20 lp for wins into promo rather than +1, +2 like it was the first time you were trying to get there. So I imagine it would act that way if you dropped from silver too, also hope it happens.

On another note, why can players at low elo not deal with poke champions? I know it borders on venting, but its a genuine question.

Lay out - singed, naut jungle , nidalee, vayne, lulu

My spears were doing between 600-1k damage in poke...so what happens in every face off, instead of letting me poke people down singed runs into 5, naut follows him, so does lulu. While renek / aatrox are diving onto me and vayne...singed then starts raging about how we arnt winning teamfights and it's like...just let me poke man. I won my lane against a ahri, outfarmed + more kills items etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.