Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Heroic warforged weapons:

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items?filter-bu...1072&sort=slot

39k Top end weapon damage, so that's around 41-42k with upgrades.
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...44009866317824

Looks like we might have a legendary weapon to factor in haha

10+ Year Old Account
    The trinkets seem to be OP enough to make a legendary wep unfeasible. But you can always hope.

Yeaa ... I heard you liked RNG procs so I put RNG procs on your procs, so you can proc while you proc.

Am I the only one remembering asking for less RNG at the end of Cata, and the whole Gurthalak debacle ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alviarin View Post
    Yeaa ... I heard you liked RNG procs so I put RNG procs on your procs, so you can proc while you proc.

Am I the only one remembering asking for less RNG at the end of Cata, and the whole Gurthalak debacle ?
    Am I the only one who liked Gurthalak? Having the rare pull where 3 tentacles would pop out in the opener shooting you to the top of the meters was so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbringer View Post
    Am I the only one who liked Gurthalak? Having the rare pull where 3 tentacles would pop out in the opener shooting you to the top of the meters was so much fun.
    Until it was nerfed into oblivion for everyone except Arms Warriors, and you suddenly lost all hope of ranking on WoLs because the best kills were done pre-nerf. Fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...44009866317824

Looks like we might have a legendary weapon to factor in haha
    I've said it for over a month now, Golden Lotus rewards a legendary weapon. If you're "done" with the Wratharion quest line you'll get the legendary cloak really fast when 5.4 hits (less than a day if I understand GC correctly) after that you're sent to Golden Lotus to start another grind (probably a good idea to be exalted with golden lotus) which later in the chain quest requires raid drops (means LFR can't get them, hopefully) think like Shadowmourne shard collection, Ulduar legendary... staff.

At least how I hope it'll be, seems to be how legendary weapons have been "done" since WotLK and it's a good way as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbringer View Post
    RNG has never been fun... same reason I fucking hate crit...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    I have a question regarding the primordius vs. zandalar trinket decision.
    I'm too lazy to walk through all 204 pages to look why primordius is better than
    the spark? can anyone give me a quick summary?

Quote Originally Posted by Lychnuchus View Post
    I have a question regarding the primordius vs. zandalar trinket decision.
    I'm too lazy to walk through all 204 pages to look why primordius is better than
    the spark? can anyone give me a quick summary?
    tl;dr - The Primordius trinket has very nice uptime, the Zandalar trinket can proc at terrible times and isn't up for the pull.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantekong View Post
    tl;dr - The Primordius trinket has very nice uptime, the Zandalar trinket can proc at terrible times and isn't up for the pull.
    I'm quite sure someone did the math, but the uptime of primordius' (even with less than 5 stacks) str.
    beats zandalar's ~ 9k str. proc and ~ + 1k flat haste then?
    I'm just curious because this thread is the only real BiS list I could find that I'm trusting,
    but I have to convince another ret raiding with me. He wants to stick with zandalar,
    for haste reasons (and bigger str. proc.).

Deleted
    Short answer:

Zandalari can be a bit better on a longer, tank and spank fights. Biggest disadvantage - no proc on pull, sometimes bad proc in changing phases.

Primordius one - solid proc on pull, solid uptime through all fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    I've said it for over a month now, Golden Lotus rewards a legendary weapon. If you're "done" with the Wratharion quest line you'll get the legendary cloak really fast when 5.4 hits (less than a day if I understand GC correctly) after that you're sent to Golden Lotus to start another grind (probably a good idea to be exalted with golden lotus) which later in the chain quest requires raid drops (means LFR can't get them, hopefully) think like Shadowmourne shard collection, Ulduar legendary... staff.

At least how I hope it'll be, seems to be how legendary weapons have been "done" since WotLK and it's a good way as well.

- - - Updated - - -

RNG has never been fun... same reason I fucking hate crit...
    I know you've been saying it, I've been saying I hope that's it too. That doesn't mean, in any way, either of us were right or that just cause you had a hunch that it was confirmed.

Deleted
    If he prefers Spark over primo, he is not "wrong". He just doesn't mind the few tries/kill where his proc is not maximised, and that's a fair choice. Because if you get good procs, it's just awesome.

It's "a bit" like leishen 100% crit vs other int trinkets : if you get bad procs... you cry, if you get good procs, guildies cry

I personally prefer spark because I find it much consistent and the stack mechanic makes it pretty easy to manage in order to stack CDs. The difference is so marginal that among crit rng, 4p rng and AoW rng, you won't notice consistent and overwhelming difference between those two. I think primo is a solid choice if you dislike rppm aka rng powa mechanics

Might stick around. Slacking pretty badly on being up to date on things. Pretty obvious i know.

Really wish i could stream but I think I'd get raped with a .5 Upload =/

15+ Year Old Account
    good to hear u may be staying around. and there is still alot of time to catch up on things before siege comes out just think of it as a small vacation in preparation before the work of getting back up to speed!

Hi,

I recently got Primordius heroic trinket but is it better than normal Spark? My other trinket is Hc Tf Feather.
    And another question I have is if I should always use ES on cd when I pop my all my cd at start or wait for the feather to hit max stacks + goak max stacks first?
    Is there maybe an addon which shows the tooltip dmg from ES?

thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulicious View Post
    Hi,

I recently got Primordius heroic trinket but is it better than normal Spark? My other trinket is Hc Tf Feather.
    And another question I have is if I should always use ES on cd when I pop my all my cd at start or wait for the feather to hit max stacks + goak max stacks first?
    Is there maybe an addon which shows the tooltip dmg from ES?

thanks in advance!
    1. Read up above. Literally 3 posts above yours discusses why people are using the Primo trinket instead of the Spark and vice versa. It's up to you and your style of play and how you manage your trinkets.. or the fact you don't want to manage them. It's a choice. I have the H-TF Spark, so I've been staying with that so I let the Warriors in my guild grab the Primo trinket before I will grab it for the start of next tier / end of this tier.

2. You'll want to save ES for procs/max stacks. It is a "snapshot" mechanic. Any buffs on you are snapshotted and used for the duration of the spell. You will however want to reapply the 2pc bonus to the mob that it's on tho.

New op and list draft this weekend or maybe today stay tuned. This thread has been in 5.4 mode for a while now and yes I'm keeping this behemoth rolling
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-08-07 at 02:16 PM.

Feather nerfed to 10 second duration with max stack at 5.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/96842-fab...ther-of-ji-kun
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    Feather nerfed to 10 second duration with max stack at 5.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/96842-fab...ther-of-ji-kun
    As if nerfing RPPM wasn't bad enough yet, this makes it worse than the DMC trinket.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    As if nerfing RPPM wasn't bad enough yet, this makes it worse than the DMC trinket.
    May wanna grab spark/primo/gaze and upgrade it just before patch hits to be on the safeside for progress in that case.