Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post

From experience, definitely go for 25 man, 10 man gearing is atrocious, especially with the higher droprate for thunderforged items in 25 man.
    +1000 I second this!

I raid 10m and it seems the past few weeks all we've been doing is DE'ing leather/agility gear that no one needs. Only seen a couple thunderforged pieces drop and I've gotten zero upgrades (still stuck on 525ilvl) this past month.

I've watched livestreams of 25m guilds raiding and the thunderforged gear drop rate is ridiculous compared to 10m. Faster gearing for 25ms = faster progression as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you willing to transfer?

Make a post on Looking for Players - PVE on the wow forums, explain your situation and past experiences. You will probably get a reply from a number of guilds.

A lot of 25 man guilds will be dissing a lot of gear and looking to recruit for the next tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Are you willing to transfer?

Make a post on Looking for Players - PVE on the wow forums, explain your situation and past experiences. You will probably get a reply from a number of guilds.

A lot of 25 man guilds will be dissing a lot of gear and looking to recruit for the next tier.
    Yeah, we'll most likely transfer if our own server doesn't have many 25mans, we haven't looked into guilds all that much yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aensland View Post
    +1000 I second this!

I raid 10m and it seems the past few weeks all we've been doing is DE'ing leather/agility gear that no one needs. Only seen a couple thunderforged pieces drop and I've gotten zero upgrades (still stuck on 525ilvl) this past month.

I've watched livestreams of 25m guilds raiding and the thunderforged gear drop rate is ridiculous compared to 10m. Faster gearing for 25ms = faster progression as well.
    That's assuming there are even any active 25-men raiding guilds on his server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    Guaranteed? what kind of guarantee is that? Ever week on my hunter a get 1-2 useless 516 items... On my druid alt for three weeks I did not get any piece of gear It's based on RNG not guarantee. Correct me in I'm wrong
    The quest was what I ment, one time only, guaranteed 516 item, rng hates me on the daily hc sc chest just as well

Quote Originally Posted by diamount View Post
    That's assuming there are even any active 25-men raiding guilds on his server.
    Well he said they were looking to get into a 25 man guild anyways, so yea, ofc assuming they can actually do that.
    Last edited by mmoca12629082d; 2013-08-06 at 07:02 PM.