10+ Year Old Account
    Well then I didn't even answer that one correctly, I put 4minute because I assumed they meant no SM artists allowed!
    They should have got Tiffany to write that or something xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I'm not really a fan of Ladies Code.
    Supergirl, Dada La, I'm Not Crying and Bad Girl (Which was linked before, so you might know it)

Still thinking what to put in broadcasting and magazine boxes...
    Supergirl <3

Listen to that first BHD if you haven't already, so good.

I love j-rock!!!! especially those: X-Japan, Luna Sea. Nice music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Fort View Post
    I love j-rock!!!! especially those: X-Japan, Luna Sea. Nice music.
    Awesome
    If you get your post count up you should link some, we don't really see much J-rock get linked here. I think a few have in the past like Gackt, Stereopony and maybe a couple of others but none of the ones you listed, always interested in hearing some more music though

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the song links

Aye, more j-rock would be nice! Think I've heard of X-Japan, but probably only through some people telling me what kind of j-rock they're into
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Luna sea is the only familiar sounding one to me but might have never heard them, unsure lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of Luna Sea, but i did X-Japan. Are they alike? can't wait for you to link their best songs. Can't say i really know any song about X-Japan either, at the time they weren't really my style, unless i only heard their worst songs ><

- - - Updated - - -

Than you random Youtube's propositions!

i shall now start my cardio training :

they better put better songs if they want me to train

- - - Updated - - -

Humm, why did you guys never linked them? they are the first boys' band that don't play musical instruments that i actually don't want to face palm myself while listening to them:

Maybe i should start listening to some boys' band without looking at the MVs...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    i shall now start my cardio training :
    [video=youtube;ytWuopjOrQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytWuopjOrQw[video]

they better put better songs if they want me to train
    Haha, the front guy was way more into his hips-shaking than the girl ^.^ But yeah, that was a really weird MV, if even can be called that o.o

Humm, why did you guys never linked them? they are the first boys' band that don't play musical instruments that i actually don't want to face palm myself while listening to them:
    I think 1 song of them has been linked at some point, because I have a song with them on my PC and I definitely didn't find them on my own. Didn't really like this song tho, it sounds kinda.. bland. :/

Maybe i should start listening to some boys' band
    <3
    without looking at the MVs...
    </3
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-08-06 at 04:28 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Really! 100% is the boyband that finally does it for you xD
    That's surprising to be honest, they always seem so generic, they've never impressed me with anything. Though I've never actually heard that song in full before, better than I thought it would be xD
    But that first song you linked is better and I've never heard it Who is the singer?

- - - Updated - - -

And you should definitley try this Kag, I'm addicted to this song at the moment, Infinites best song so far and I don't think it's face palm worthy at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    But that first song you linked is better and I've never heard it Who is the singer?
    Which link? the one about the cardio training? it's not even a song...
    Or the song from "100%"?

I think i might like some boys's band... as long as they don't rap. i hate listening to rap and hip-hop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea the cardio trainer one xD
    Is it not a song! :< But I like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    It clearly is Mig don't even pretend!

And yea even AoA has rap in it Kag and that's your avatar!
    Girls' Generation are just about the only group that doesn't rap at all, they had kind of rap in two songs so far and both were huge mistakes and I hope they never do it again! Think there might be some others, Kara doesn't rap or rap much anyway but yea not many groups without at least a little bit of rap in most of their songs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea but some of them are clearly more focused on rap in their songs than others. I'm picky when it comes to... everything. I don't like rap usually, but for some way i really like old 2NE1 (like "Fire" which is super rap)

10+ Year Old Account
    My album listens

Made a new one since it's been a while, like it

That was for the last 7 days, looks a bit different but not much if I change it to month
    here

- - - Updated - - -

Overall

This surprises me greatly considering SNSD are my most listened to band by over 3x the next, but none of their albums are there! o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    It's You - Super Junior
    Coffee Shop - B.A.P
    Don't Go - EXO-K
    1000年、ずっとそばにいて・・・ - SHINee
    Ready Set Go - LC9

Like Mig said, finding kpop without any rap in it is a feat in itself. But the linked songs have no or very few rap lines. The LC9 song is probably the most hiphop-y and the SHINee song is a very slow song.

Anakso, which two songs are you referring to? I'd say Flower Power, IGAB & I'm A Diamond has a few rap lines, and I love all 3. Or maybe I just have a rather loose definition of rap lines

- - - Updated - - -

autocorrected plays don't count towards any albums? Fuck ._.

Do I need to throw money at last.fm to be able to make such a pic with the data uploaded?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    That's because your tagging is all messed up http://www.last.fm/user/Vladrake/lib...8B%9C%EB%8C%80
    You probably have them tagged as "Girls' Generation" and they get autocorrected to "*녀*대". Autocorrected plays don't count towards any album. (I made the same mistake when I joined Last.fm. My Soshi plays are a mess)

My last 7 days!

Pop Up Image
    Auto corrects don't count! D:
    What kind of messed up system is that :<
    If I change them now, will all my previous counts count or only future ones?

Why do you have three different exo album covers, what BEG album is that in the center and why is VIXX there at all! o.o
    And who is bottom right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post

Anakso, which two songs are you referring to? I'd say Flower Power, IGAB & I'm A Diamond has a few rap lines, and I love all 3. Or maybe I just have a rather loose definition of rap lines

autocorrected plays don't count towards any albums? Fuck ._.

Do I need to throw money at last.fm to be able to make such a pic with the data uploaded?
    I was referring to IGAB and The Boys.
    I wouldn't say Flower Power does, I am a diamond maybe but it's barely rap really. It works better in those two songs as it sounds more like singing, not sure if it is rap or not but it sounds more like singing differently than full on rap like in IGAB or The boys.

- - - Updated - - -

Here BHD: http://www.tapmusic.net/lastfm/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Auto corrects don't count! D:
    What kind of messed up system is that :<
    If I change them now, will all my previous counts count or only future ones?
    Probably only future ones, I listened to Rum Pum Pum Pum before the album came out, and later added the song to that album in it's info. It now says I have 2 of that song (convert from MV and album ver.), but the past plays didn't get added. And yeah, damn that system. Like 1k suju plays and 10 to each album /wrist

Why do you have three different exo album covers
    Answering for him! K/M versions and repackages.

I was referring to IGAB and The Boys.
    I wouldn't say Flower Power does, I am a diamond maybe but it's barely rap really. It works better in those two songs as it sounds more like singing, not sure if it is rap or not but it sounds more like singing differently than full on rap like in IGAB or The boys.
    You didn't like the rapping in IGAB? I thought you loved it as much as I did!

TYVM!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the entirety of the song from the end of the opening rap onwards.
    The first 30 seconds can go die!

SNSD should not rap, at least not that kind of rap, it just doesn't suit them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, that part. I thought you meant more like the Yoona/Hyoyeon part. You are forgiven!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

It was a bit over the with the effects, but no full MV makes me sad