Page 31 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Virothe can you stop saying Zeri, we have no fucking clue who that is.

So does Joffreys death mean that Tywin or Cersei is king/queen now? One would be Hand and the other Regent.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Its robozerim. I think

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Its robozerim. I think
    o_o
    He dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    o_o
    He dead
    He, like, real dead.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    He, like, real dead.
    I lol'd
    10 char

My information from reading back:

Votes on Blood: Kel, Anakso

Early votes for Arialle: Keleb, Blood Fox, Celtic

Resistance to Arialle vote: Virothe, Uggarthaholy

Random votes during Arialla time: PistolPink, LaReine

Early NFT Votes: Greeney, Danner, PistolPink, Rollo

Virothe Im undecided on, mostly his posts do seem to support his argument that its not the Ari vote he was bothered about and he did find her actions strange.

People that I trust the most atm are Greeney and Danner. Celtic is kind of trusted.

People I find suspicious based on my notes: Kel, Uggor, PistolPink and LaReine. LaReines was strange, she didnt want to vote on Arialla and then randomly voted herself during the NFT votes. PistolPink was voting all over the place, some strange things going on there.

Rollo was the last person to vote on NFT before Arialla, at around that time I'd guess that the scum came to an agreement to sacrifice NFT in a hope of gaining some trust points, however the revelation of Arialla as scum may have tipped that in our favour.

He, like, real dead.
    like omg dead

- - - Updated - - -

Im gonna keep my vote on xanjo for now, lurking and then appearing when prodded oozes of scumminess out various orifices.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Who says it's a vigilante who killed Joffrey and not a Serial Killer?
    Arialla was acting scummy. While she fooled me with her defence, there were 5 others that were not fooled. The mafia obviously didn't kill her.
    A SK could have killed her, but why should be want to? Arialla would get 4 new votes tomorrow, thus more or less sealing today's lynch rather than keeping an open ground where he risks being lynched.

No, a vigilante is the only real explanation. Good job.

But as for the SK, I was really sure that Jaquen was it. I feel... cheated.

In case you're lying about being VT, I'll point out that you were "recruited" (redirected) to target Falbacca.
    I strongly believe townies should not lie. Misdirectiong and half-truths is another thing. But I'm a plain vanilla townie. No powers, no recruitment, no nothing. You won't get anything from redirecting me. Pick someone else, you are wasting time.

I can say it in red text if you want
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Maybe I should explain my votes again, seeing as they have gotten people all nervous about where my allegience lies.

I first voted for myself. That was a random vote. My mother decided this. She is actually a Disney villain.
    My second vote was for ElyPop. I felt like he was scum. Also, I didn't believe his claim one bit. Still dont. Doubt he's scum, though, at this point. I believe this vote was during the whole Arialla/Blood Fox thing.
    My third vote was for Greeney. At the time, it was a vote off of Blood Fox, and I guess Arialla, who I didn't get any scumvibes from... What. So sue me.
    My fourth vote was for Anakso, because I felt the timing of her Blood Fox vote was WAAAY off. She explained herself further. I accept her explanation.
    My fifth and last vote was for NFT. It was, in its essence, a vote off of Blood Fox, Greeney and Arialla, since I believe all three of them were townies.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I'd just like to point out that saying you are not a character name is walking a fine line. Watch it.
    How about not saying you're not a character?

What post did Greeney claim mason in?

- - - Updated - - -

Anakso was posting in other threads for about an hour or 2 after the day started. But not in this thread. I guess its either because there is also a bit of lurking there or because he... like... thinks about his actions unlike me...

Still!
    FoS Anakso

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    How about not saying you're not a character?
    Are you Hodor?

Deleted
    Post #438, Catta

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Arialla was acting scummy. While she fooled me with her defence, there were 5 others that were not fooled. The mafia obviously didn't kill her.
    A SK could have killed her, but why should be want to? Arialla would get 4 new votes tomorrow, thus more or less sealing today's lynch rather than keeping an open ground where he risks being lynched.

No, a vigilante is the only real explanation. Good job.
    Because if I were scum I'd rather get rid of people who could kill/investigate me and if I were to be tracked a vigilante fake claim would be more reasonable if I killed off a suspicious target. That and very few players I come across tend to be active vigilantes before very late in the game if they live that long.

But as for the SK, I was really sure that Jaquen was it. I feel... cheated.
    I'm thinking Targaryen would make the most sensible SK.

I strongly believe townies should not lie. Misdirectiong and half-truths is another thing. But I'm a plain vanilla townie. No powers, no recruitment, no nothing. You won't get anything from redirecting me. Pick someone else, you are wasting time.

I can say it in red text if you want
    Probably going to be a different person each night. Hoping a mafia killer/SK is recruitable and once the secondary target is killed we'll know the person we recruited needs to be lynched. Whether we're even able to recruit mafia or SK isn't a certainty though.

Post #438, Catta
    Thanks! And i see its not contested - good then! :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    A. He's in my mason party
    B. Someone in my party has the ability to tell who is town and who isn't (i.e. Cop)
    C. He said something I noticed that makes me close to 100% certain he's town

Either way I vouch for him.
    Praise from Cesar

Catta with all your voting over lurking how about you make a post of substance and do something pro-town?

Catta with all your voting over lurking how about you make a post of substance and do something pro-town?
    Id say that trying to get the lurkers out or make them post is worth something.

If you say I'm one of the people you trust the most, and I say I have a strong reason to trust Cata is town; is there any real logic in accusing him of not acting pro-town? O_o

Oh I missed your post about Catta. And Catta bandwaggoning Silkkus vote (which has no reasoning) and declaring someone a lurker within 2 hours of the day starting isnt pro-town. Also worth noting I didnt say he wasnt town, I just said he has done nothing pro-town. All his posts have been fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Megapost INC!
    This is the punishment you get for not nightkilling me on day 1. Deduction! *mwahahaha*

--

Hypothesis:
    - Jamie Lannister (Treann) was a Mafia Goon
    - Joffrey Baratheon (Arialla) was a Mafia power role.

The case against Treann was in my book pretty solid. No vote cast. No discussion offered. Almost no posts. No cake points, dammit. To claim that Treann was on a joyride headed for lynching would be an understatement. This is the kind of player you always should lynch in case of no better target on day 1. The fact that Treann was scum was simply delicious frosting on the cake.

And yet, the only reason Treann didn't get my vote when I started to go serious was this thing about Arialla. A lie. It was a white lie, but it was a lie. I looked long for a reason for this lie. I could not find it, which made it feel very wrong. Stupid me ended up unvoting at the end due to Arialla offering a very good defence (see list of reasons listed when I unvoted). But you know what... I am happy our vigilante was not so generous.

((Yes, I think it was a vigilante, Blood Fox. A SK would benefit from keeping Arialla alive, as the lynch next day would be rather easy. I could be wrong though. ))

Either way, in a vacuum, any mafioso would throw Treann under a bus in favour of Arialla. When I voted Treann, and the vote gained momentum at a terrifying speed, it should be a mafia gut instinct to get Treann lynched. Even if both got lynched eventually, Joffrey is (hypothesis) a power role, and best kept alive at least one night!

--

Let us look at the Treann votes. The vote records timeline for Treann looks like this:

Note that PistolPink and Rollo both voted pretty much at the same time, within 1 minute, out of the blue. This is interesting. I can offer two reasons.

Either option is at this point equally likely, so I do not know what to do with this. I'm honestly not sure I get much out of the entire vote record, other than that I should trust Greeney, on the grounds that I know I am town. Either option is possible beyond that. I don't know if I like the option that incriminates me, but it has its merits. A mix/match is of course also possible. I have nothing conclusive.

--

Let's look at people who came to the defense of Arialla yesterday. I like a good defence, and I don't hold defending against anyone. But it better be founded in something. Time to scrutinize!

- LaReine (#500, #482)

As it happens, LaReine defended both Arialla and Treann in his posts, but especially Arialla. Yet didn't defend anyone else up for scrutiny. This is actually to the point where it would be far too obvious for the obvious conclusion: LaReine is scum defending his buddies. I haven't played with LaReine earlier, so I do not know what kind of devious ploys that comes from that direction, but the obvious conclusion sounds FAR too easy. I'm also a bit hesitant on jumping on newcomers for this at the early parts of the game. But I will say that it doesn't look good.

- Virothe (pretty much every post Virothe has made mentions "Aria": #326, #333, #337, #345, #352, #356, #361, #363, #441, #568)

Quite fixated on Arialla, aren't we Virothe? If I was a psychologist, I would say that you have been spending pretty much all your activity this game talking about Arialla. And denying so in post #568. Then again, it can reasonably be argued that it's the same discussion going on through all these posts, but yeah. This is definitively a defence of Arialla. No two ways around it. Meaning I have to try to understand the reason for your distancing in post #568. Both a scum and non-scum reason can be found.

However, you claim to defend the first person you voted for, joke or not. That... does not look too good, now does it? And as I said with Arialla, that's the second mark of suspicion for me. One can happen to anyone. Two is worth gunning for.

--

Finally, let's look at the votes for Arialla. The following people had a vote on Arialla at some point. Marked players left their votes on Arialla at the end of the day. Ie, everyone except me!

- Danner (#323)
    - Blood Fox* (#346)
    - Keleb* (#354)
    - Celtic* (#372)
    - Cattaclysmic* (#443)
    - Omertocracy* (#447)

In this list, at least Blood Fox, Keleb and Celtic wins major townie points. Normally, votes after that aren't worth too much, but in this case it was down to a mafia player vs another mafia player. So anyone keeping their votes on the more value mafia (given hypothesis) should definitively not be voting in favour of the town. Thus Cattaclysmic and Omerto also gains big town points in this case.

I do however think that anyone changing votes away from Arialla (ie, me!) gain a few points of suspicion for changing votes. Ie, me!

--

So conclusions...

And that leaves me with the first serious business of the day.

Unvote (No vote)
    Vote: Virothe

You are not brushing this off easily, Virothe. You have been directing away from Arialla all game; and there was no reason for doing so in your posts that I could find. A baseless defense is something I cannot fathom...
    HEY!!!!!!! First of all, I AM NOT A HE!!! Rollo is NOT gay. I am queen and not the gay kind. *La* is feminine, btw, so *SHE* is the first part of my name.

Third, Rollo is not dumb to vote the same exact time as someone on his team. Hate to put this in forum, but yes! I'm suspicious of him. Although, my irl role is to always be suspicious of him (joking, there). I'm still suspicious of you, Rollo.

This is my first game, so no, you wouldn't know my play style. I'm not defending myself otherwise cause I don't feel the need to, cake points or not. Really shouldn't waste your time looking into me, though. I'm not gonna RC and I really don't care if anyone is suspicious of me or not.

Now, look back when this game is done and you'll see completely why I defended Arialla. She's new and I'm new. I have a life, she has a life. Not defending my role or self in game, but just please note: I have a life and so do other people on here. I don't wanna be on here 24/7, even though I've been on here a lot. Like I said, I have a niece growing right before my eyes and if I have to worry that someone's gonna lynch me and ignore here, then I'm not playing this game again. So, I've made the decision to not care and just hope you all have respect.

Arialla, don't get all mad, I just wanted you to survive day 1. Didn't think it'd be right for new comers to not survive that long. I've made it past day 1 so I don't care as much anymore. I know you won't be able to communicate with me yet, but just so you know. . .I probably would've voted on you day 3. Had someone else in mind for today; let's see if it stays the same. Why have I said what I said in this and the latter paragraph (to this one)? I would like to play this game again and hope to enjoy this.

Last of all, Danner, I'm also suspicious of you. Greeney, if you can confirm Danner, I won't press a vote one of these days. Just in case I do die, I think PistolPink and Danner are two worth looking into.

Herrrmmm. . .I take that back. PistolPink I'm sure has an important enough role, but I don't think you're a threat. I think I'm sure of your role and such from one of your posts. Still: look into Danner, y'all.

- - - Updated - - -

It's my first game and I know for a fact who this is: Robozerim. It's been said before. No, I don't know Robozerim irl, it's just kinda easy to figure out that the latter part of his name is Zeri/Zerim. . .easy.
    Last edited by LaReine; 2013-08-06 at 11:08 PM.