Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Theres an underground belief that the missing old god is infact hiding in Jaina's 'nether ray parking spot', so any man who comes in contact, well.

Arthas is the best example, since he was beloved by all, then he started dating jaina and went on his cleansing trip, power trip, undead evil trip, and eventually only broke free from Jaina's curse when he died.

Grom was another example, when Jaina used a soul gem to free groms soul, this actually did worse then groms fel corrupted state, since it placed the mark of doom on him when coming against mannaroth. Grom felt the corruption of Jaina inside him, and sacrificed himself before it consumed him, as he told Thrall he freed himself from it.

Thrall thankfully avoided it, but because of his friendship with Jaina he probably touched her hand one time. It wasn't until staghelm split Thrall apart and later he rejoin that the curse of Jaina was lifted from him. Thankfully Aggras banana waffle kept the curse of Jaina away.

Now though.. kelecgos is Jaina's beleaguered bitch... poor kelec, he's already delved into that dark place with that kiss they had.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you think Arthas gave back her body to Sylvanas?
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Only Queen Calia is the legitimate heir to the throne of Lordaeron. When she returns, she will eradicate the Argent Crusade and will fight for bring the kingdom of their ancestors to its former glory!
    Why the hell would she destroy the only faction that keeps the undead at bay?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Now though.. kelecgos is Jaina's beleaguered bitch... poor kelec, he's already delved into that dark place with that kiss they had.
    Surely she ain't his "lover", as sooner or later it's revealed that she's been cheating on him all this time by having a sex ratio with an Old God.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Surely she ain't his "lover", as sooner or later it's revealed that she's been cheating on him all this time by having a sex ratio with an Old God.
    Yep with them tentacles god that is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Probably meant Scarlet Crusade.
    No. He means the Argent Crusade. He wants Tirion branded as a traitor to Lordaeron who should be executed for not actively destroying the Forsaken.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    He didn't. She was raised as a Banshee spirit. She snagged a body of her own later, as I recall.

Ol' Arthas was a good boy until he became an omnicidal maniac. I doubt he was out diddling the help or anything. And after he became the Lich King he cut out his heart. No heart, no blood pumping, no... man time.

<_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Deleted
    Pre-Northrend, yeah Jaina was the only one for Arthas.
    Post-Northrend? Well I'm just throwing it out there but Lana'thel wasn't a queen in life... Blood-Queen of the San'layn is most likely just a figurative title to represent her status among the san'layn however a queen and king under the same roof? I mean illidan had Mother Shahraz to keep himself entertained, why couldn't Arthas have Lana'thel?

I doubt that Arthas slept with anyone but Jaina and if anyone tries to RP that they're a girl that slept with Arthas or is the child of Arthas I swear I will find you and slap you.

well he had the blood queen and all her wenches right down stairs, and all those valkyrs floating about

Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    He didn't. She was raised as a Banshee spirit. She snagged a body of her own later, as I recall.
    she was already in her body while still serving arthas in WC3tFT when we first meet her after RoC, so either she recovered her body and possessed it by herself or arthas gave her her body back so she could serve him as a sex doll in addition to being an excellent minion.

inb4 "the undead don't have sex":

http://wowpedia.org/Touch_of_the_Banshee

Skor'zad nervously peered around the corner of the column. As he has planned, he saw her floating there, alone in her chamber. Had he made the right decision, visiting the banshee's private chamber so late at night? The necromancers would surely put him back into the ground if he was discovered. What's worse, he didn't even know if his feelings were requited, and Madame Sidnari was known for her short temper.

What few doubts the zombie had were quickly tossed aside once he caught a full glimpse of her beauty. Her distinctly elven features - a reminder of her form in a past life - were now only enhanced by the oozing wounds and scabs that dotted her face. Purple, almost translucent skin was frugally covered by necrotic wrappings that hugged her waifish figure. Cold flesh neatly fused with the ephemeral as her legless torso sat upon a bluish sphere of energy, drifting a few inches above the cold granite floor. Skor'zad allowed himself to relax a bit and wiped the sweat and ichor that dripped alternatingly from his prominent brow.

Seemingly unaware of his presence, she glided to the only window in the room and looked out upon the battlefield. Desolation stretched out before her. Not six hours ago has the shrill cries of human children pierced the air, but now... only the sweet silence of death.

The wind caught her hair now, playfully flipping the worm-like tangles around her hollowed-out eye sockets. Skor'zad, suddenly aware that he was leaning forward with lust, shrank back behind the column, terrified that the Dark Wailer might have seen him. She had indeed seen him - but he had no reason to fear.

"Skor'zad," she said. "I've been waiting for you. You fought well today." The banshee glanced coyly over her rotting right shoulder, allowing her wrappings to loosen ever so slightly. "It's time you... collected your reward."

<The next few pages seem to be stuck together.>
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Kal Thelas attempted to court her in the books, but it ended abruptly when he realized that Arthas was her man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongoboy76 View Post
    Pre-Northrend, yeah Jaina was the only one for Arthas.
    Post-Northrend? Well I'm just throwing it out there but Lana'thel wasn't a queen in life... Blood-Queen of the San'layn is most likely just a figurative title to represent her status among the san'layn however a queen and king under the same roof? I mean illidan had Mother Shahraz to keep himself entertained, why couldn't Arthas have Lana'thel?
    I think Arthas is a bit too much of a holy cow for Blizzard to run with a rape story. Lana was his unwilling mindslave, after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I think Arthas is a bit too much of a holy cow for Blizzard to run with a rape story. Lana was his unwilling mindslave, after all...
    if anything, arthas is an unholy cow that killed men, women and children and had some doctors stitch them together into a huge abomination.

mindcontrol sex seems tame when compared to that.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I don't think Arthas was ever into anyone else. Except his horse. Jesus Christ he loved that horse.
    That's no sh!t.

Deleted
    I don't think Arthas was ever into anyone else. Except his horse. Jesus Christ he loved that horse
    He sure did O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    well he had the blood queen and all her wenches right down stairs, and all those valkyrs floating about
    is that even possible?
    Hi

A) If he knocked up a random lady on his adventures, would they be heir to the throne of Lordaeron?

That depends on how the Lordaeron Monarchy picks a successor, bastards may be left out entirely regardless of who the father/mother is.

Taretha, the human female assisting Thrall in the Durnholde uprising was offered by Blackmore, commander of the keep when Arthas was visiting. This was prior to Thralls uprising. Arthas only spoke to her, and Taretha was murdered by Blackmore during Thralls uprising.

Arthas had romantic relations with Jaina in Dalaran prior to the Scourge wars. But it's unlikely that Jaina has managed to keep a son/daughter in hiding. Especially since she fled to Kalimdor with the Lordaeron humans. In which case, her father Admiral Daelin Proudmore or the Wrynn family probably took care of her child.

Any and all Menethil family members were probably murdered by Arthas and his forces during his betrayal. While the Humans could never hope to defeat the undead, removing heirs from play is a great way to reduce resistance.

But as it stands, the Banshee Queen holds the city by right of conquest. But if there is a Menethil, it would not be unlikely that he/she would be crowned to serve as vassals to the Wrynn monarchy.

B) what do you think Arthas was like before he got corrupted. I bet he could play darts and have a laugh every now and then. a real smooth ladies man.[/QUOTE]

Arthas spent the majority of his life practicing warfare and was anointed Paladin at the age of 19. At the age of 24, the events of the WC3 Human campaign began. Little information is available but he grew up with the exiled prince Varian Wrynn in Lordaeron.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Kal Thelas attempted to court her in the books, but it ended abruptly when he realized that Arthas was her man.
    didnt he go all evily after that? one night stand perhapes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    He didn't give it back to her. It's not specified how, but she managed to get her body back on her own. Or with help from the dreadlords who "allied" with her. Arthas had ordered her body kept in an iron coffin to be used as additional torment against her later and was completely surprised to see that she'd somehow managed to get it back.