10+ Year Old Account
    1)slow
    2)slow
    3)i'm sleeping already
    4)ZZZzzzZZZ
    5)there's plenty of rap in this one. + i think they broke their synth, it's making weird sounds in the background.
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2013-08-07 at 02:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea i saw it was fanmade after. And it was badly done.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I knew what was fan made xD

Did you try the infinite song I linked kag? It has rap in it though but only a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes i did, it was ok, still a bit slow for my liking. I don't mind the rap part in it, the music doesn't change beat to match the rap lyrics.

Getting closer to finding a good boys's band i can listen to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    1)slow
    2)slow
    3)i'm sleeping already
    4)ZZZzzzZZZ
    5)there's plenty of rap in this one. + i think they broke their synth, it's making weird sounds in the background.
    I may have dropped the ball on the last one, I just went over the chorus in my head and posted D:

So.. slow songs aren't your thing either then? This is getting hard!

I'm just winging this one like the last one I posted earlier, I haven't listened to it myself in a while (it's really good tho), so I can't remember if there's any rap. inb4 it's rap only. Mig probably knows if these guys have any other non-rap songs
    B1A4 - Baby I'm Sorry

Only other I can think of is some Super Junior songs, but I guess most of the ones without any rap are too slow for your taste. Might want to try out some of the songs on Henry's mini album, apart from the title song (Trap).

Personally I try to find songs with the most rap in them, so I probably won't be of much help unless the song I just posted is.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-08-07 at 05:55 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to like songs without much rap in them excluding from groups like BAP so ill have a look when I get home xD

I have gotten the closest so far I think and with only one try!

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Beast have much rap in their songs? I haven't listened to them in ages, but what about Breath?

Also, I thought Infinite had quite a lot of rapping (most boy bands do bcz awesome!), but maybe that's more Infinite-H or whatever that subunit of theirs was called
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, they do but only a bit in the song I linked and as kag said, the beat didn't change so it glowed better, but yea the guy rapping is in infinite H, or as I call him, the one with the big mouth.

Beast is the male counter part to 4 minute, so yes they do have a lot if rap xD

Breath has some i believe yes.

^ One of my favorites.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's one of my favorites too
    Hard to say what my favorite is but its up there with breath, bad girl and fiction, so many good songs by them but they do have multiple rappers and have a fair bit of rap in all of their songs so not the type of thing I'd recommend for Kag but hey, maybe he'll like them who knows xD

But yea, finding boygroups without any rap is like finding a needlle in a haystack. I'll link some songs and just note which ones have rap in them since I feel like I can't not link some, I'll try to keep it to only ones where the rapping feels more naturally part of the song and not like a rap break down though. Also have you tried Big Bang Kag? Before I liked boy groups they were the only boy group I really liked, though obviously they have a lot of rap.

CN Blue - Love girl Might be to slow for you though but funny MV
    FT Island - Severely Same as above, MV is fantastic though, worth a watch
    Boyfriend - I YAH Has a very small rap segment in it but the beat does not change at all during it.
    Henry - Trap new and has been linked and talked about a lot so you may have heard it, but no rap and it's not slow so you should like it! Admittedly he does start off a bit rappy but I woudn't call it rapping xD
    Seo in Guk - Shake it up - A nice intentionally cheesy Music Video, great song and only a tiny bit of rap in one spot, hopefully you can deal with that!

This has made me realize how many singers or groups I would not have thought rap actually have a bit of rap in all their songs, I played these all and many more to check and half of them I thought there was not going to be any and then there was! Annoying. If you're fine with these little bits of rap or even like them then let me know because much more to come if you can like those
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-08-07 at 11:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The B4A1 song was better, apart from the beginning and 1 or 2 bridges in it, it was good.

That Beast song is really good actually, i might try and listen to more of them.

TVXQ's Catch me was becoming good, but then it became bad near the end. Humanoids' not my style

I already have some CN Blue and FT Island in my library.

Boyfriend, it's not bad, i could get used to it but i'm not hooked.

Henry was good, i didn't like the MV but the song doesng sound like the MV. I prefered "Holiday" from him

Seo In Guk, yea it was great, the rap part was not long and well placed so i didn't mind it.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW that new 2NE1 song is sooooooo bad... when will they become good again? if they ever do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, so you already like the ones that play instruments, just the boy groups you aren't in to?

And you like Beast! Yes! There is hope for you I didn't used to like most boy groups and now I do, so you can change

Here is some of my favorite beast songs
    Breath
    Bad Girl
    Mystery
    And Fiction but this one may be a bit slow for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like when CN Blue and FT Island release some more rock songs. I don't like their slow stuff.

That's why i like AoA so much, AoA Black is for me the real AoA band.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    It was a bit over the with the effects, but no full MV makes me sad
    Late reply and stuff: They were going to release the full MV with the Love & Girls single, but scrapped that for the MV for the single instead. Yoona even wears the same clothes in Love & Girls as Sunny does in Beep Beep. Maybe it'll show up 5 years later like Dancing Queen >_<

The B4A1 song was better, apart from the beginning and 1 or 2 bridges in it, it was good.
    Yay, I wasn't totally unhelpful like my last post!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know this for 100% certainty but I think AoA black are in all the AoA songs technically including Youkyoung. They're in all the MVs playing instruments and all their songs have those instruments in it, it would make sense for them to have the girls in the girl band play that music instead of hiring a new band so really every AoA song is AoA Black and AoA girl group which I have seen called AoA white but am not sure if that is official.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea AoA white is official. What i mean is that AoA Black should just be called AoA, the 3 additionnal members shouldn't even be part of the group, they serve no purpose apart from being cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    New 2NE1 is out! \o/ No MV yet though

http://just-cant-control.tumblr.com/post/57575308142
    BTW that new 2NE1 song is sooooooo bad... when will they become good again? if they ever do?
    I like it...
    WTF why do I always like all the stuff you guys swear is awful?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I like it...
    WTF why do I always like all the stuff you guys swear is awful?
    i don't know, it's weird because you usually like the same stuff i do.

What about something like this Kadgar:
    It was good, a bit slow but the orchestral sound to it made up for it.
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2013-08-07 at 03:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they do sing, they're part of the girl group version They serve as much purpose as any member of a girl group xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea they sing, but in both Elvis and Get Out, they made band version and those 3 girls don't sing in either of those versions.

So they have 6 songs, 3 of which have MV, the 3 most popular ones, with 3 "band" version where those 3 girls don't even appear. So they could net even be in AoA and nobody would even notice.

I don't mind them being there, they ARE pretty. But for me they are just background dancing girls, they aren't part of AoA.

- - - Updated - - -

In my humble opinion, AoA would benefit at going full band with a more pop/rock sound, which they are looking to be doing. I wonder if they will do a group version of Moya.