10+ Year Old Account

Diablo money card for wow?

Anyone know if you can use a $20 diablo game money card towards wow? I know it just adds money to your bnet account so I would assume you can just use it for what ever you want but I'm wanting to do a race change in wow and wondering if that should work okay?

Why would you buy some completely virtual currency, when you could use real currency for exactly same things and much more than that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Why would you buy some completely virtual currency, when you could use real currency for exactly same things and much more than that?
    This question makes me sad because now I think you've never received a present in your life. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    This question makes me sad because now I think you've never received a present in your life. :-(
    By "you" I didn't personally mean OP, perhaps I should make myself more clear. And if someone would make me such a gift, I would be rather sad :( Even if I would be avid fan of both D3 and WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo...maybe?

Directly from official FAQ:
    With Battle.net Balance, you can purchase:

World of Warcraft Character Services
    World of Warcraft Guild Services
    World of Warcraft Digital Upgrades
    Other Digital Blizzard Games

Note: Battle.net Balance cannot be used to purchase physical copies of our games through the Blizzard Store. Additionally, World of Warcraft Character and Guild Services are currently unavailable for purchase using AUD.
    I am not sure about digital upgrades and other Blizzard games though. You couldn't do that when b.net money were introduced. And rest of FAQ is worded in such way as if it was never updated. Example:
    In addition, with the upcoming launch of Diablo III...
    Last edited by Ferocity; 2013-08-07 at 05:14 AM.

Yes you can. I bought a few realm transfers for a friend using these Diablo 3 money cards I bought from Walmart. Just scratched off the back so the codes were visible, then scanned them into my computer and emailed them to my friend. He put it into his B.Net Balance and used that to pay for the realm transfers. It was a Christmas gift and he appreciated not being bound by only doing CRZ stuff with me.