Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I spent a few minutes just SrSing all the dummies as BM and I never got a proc off of SrS. Do you have a log or whatever?
    That... sounds very unlikely. It didn't take long for me to get a proc at all.
    No I can't make logs at the moment, the reason I have so many issues providing proper proof is because I need to take a recount screenshot. Unfortunately, you can't see if the Multi-Strike procced from the auto-attack or Serpent Sting tick I did.

EDIT:
    Wait I just got something, Give me a minute to upload it.

EDIT2:
    I put Serpent Sting on 4 dummies, then cleared my recount. After all data was cleared I had multiple procs from Serpent Sting dots. This was as Beast Mastery as well.

Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-08-08 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    That... sounds very unlikely. It didn't take long for me to get a proc at all.
    No I can't make logs at the moment, the reason I have so many issues providing proper proof is because I need to take a recount screenshot. Unfortunately, you can't see if the Multi-Strike procced from the auto-attack or Serpent Sting tick I did.
    It's 1/3 of the damage, so it should be easy to differentiate the two. If you were testing without any procs or whatever, it should be solid evidence.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Ignore the post I just deleted, I just got back on the PTR and decided to try again. This is as Survival and you can see Multi-Strike's damage is exactly the same as 1/3rd of Serpent Sting's non-crit damage.

Serpent Sting's non-crits ticked for 21876, Multistrike ticked for 7292. Exactly a third of Serpent Sting. I removed all my proc related things besides for this trinket and my weapon's scope. But neither should have effected anything because I opened with a Serpent Sting and stopped attacking right away.
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-08-08 at 12:41 AM.

That is odd. I had nowhere near 14% of my SrS ticks as procs. I barely had any during my testing and I don't think they procced off of SrS.

No one mentioned the weapons from Garrosh yet it seems. He drops several heirloom weapons which at the moment have a higher item level than any other weapons in the whole raid. This is the heroic ranged weapon we can use:

It feels really off having our BiS weapon be a BoA weapon, but that's the way it currently is on the PTR. But I'm expecting this to change.
    Doesn't this just encourage Blood Legion style alt runs? The exact thing they said they wanted to avoid with Ra-den?

I don't get it :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flidro View Post
    Didn't know where to post this but a raider found this just now.

Renataki's Soul Charm/Jikun Feather/Wushoolay's has been nerfed

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/96741-renatakis-soul-charm

Agi every 2 seconds for 20 seconds to Agi every 1 second for 10 seconds.
    Man they REALLY want us to use the new trinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Flidro View Post
    Didn't know where to post this but a raider found this just now.

Renataki's Soul Charm/Jikun Feather/Wushoolay's has been nerfed

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/96741-renatakis-soul-charm

Agi every 2 seconds for 20 seconds to Agi every 1 second for 10 seconds.
    They will probably just double the real ppm rate. This kind of nerf would be too bad.

No one mentioned the weapons from Garrosh yet it seems. He drops several heirloom weapons which at the moment have a higher item level than any other weapons in the whole raid. This is the heroic ranged weapon we can use:

It feels really off having our BiS weapon be a BoA weapon, but that's the way it currently is on the PTR. But I'm expecting this to change.
    This actually looks amazing, I'm thinking that Garrosh/Heroic Garrosh will drop a BoA weapon for every class that can be used as an heirloom weapon next expansion. Lore did talk briefly about how they were going to give heroic raiders a different reward than usual, this looks like it may be it - I will be pretty stoked if it is.

Not really happy with this BoA stuff. Having the bow look like BiS + having it be a BOA weapon. Come on. Feels kinda lame imo. Check out this Sick heroic Garrosh! JK its a BOA. I know this isnt final but seriously?

Anyone know what happened to the agility version of the stat amplification trinket? Haven't seen any word on it since all those trinkets were datamined, was wondering if it was scrapped for one stat user for a specific reason or just hasn't been put in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    That is odd. I had nowhere near 14% of my SrS ticks as procs. I barely had any during my testing and I don't think they procced off of SrS.
    I don't know what the issue might be. Me as well as our 2 other Hunters excessively used this trinket as Survival during Nazgrim heroic because it did well over 4% of our damage. If we noticed it wasn't proccing from Serpent Sting we would have noticed. On average the trinket was doing 4.4% of our damage pretty consistently.

If you tried for several minutes I don't think that's just bad RNG. But I don't have any issues getting it to proc at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Trape View Post
    Anyone know what happened to the agility version of the stat amplification trinket? Haven't seen any word on it since all those trinkets were datamined, was wondering if it was scrapped for one stat user for a specific reason or just hasn't been put in.
    I don't think agility users were ever meant to get that one. We got the big agility proc that reduces over time trinket instead.

I don't think agility users were ever meant to get that one. We got the big agility proc that reduces over time trinket instead.
    oh what a cop out

Deleted
    If you ask me, multi-strike trinket is not as problematic as cleave one. In T15 it was more then bad to compete in cleave situation with other DPSers. With this trinkets working for all, but pet classes... Well... Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Tested on the ptr, rentaki seems to proc around every minute, only did like a 20min dummy test though.

- - - Updated - - -

Most trinkets have half durations in 5.4, even juju is 10sec instead of 20sec.

I think it's good though, previous tier gear should never be bis in the next tier, it makes sense.
    Then they should make the new tier better rather than nerf old tier to make the new tier better. Such a dumb design. Blizzard makes me ponder sometimes

Here is a log with the mutlistrike trinket.

It rarely procced off of black arrow and serpent sting. Procced a lot off of auto shot, explosive shot, cobalt frag bomb, AMoC etc.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r2dus5m84he7266e/

sourceName = "Stewl"
    AND type = TYPE_DAMAGE

I still think BM is going to go with the other trinket due to it not even counting our pet, but this trinket seems pretty good for SV.

Deleted
    Maybe something iffy is going on if the trinket seems to proc less from dots compared to other things. Although that wouldn't explain why I'm not having any issues with it.
    Still whether it procced from dots or not, 4.2% of your total damage is quite a nice number.

Is it me or did you turn off your pet's basic attacks?

Deleted
    As far as I know, aMoC is a pet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsoni View Post
    As far as I know, aMoC is a pet.
    Well it's not literally a pet, but it's consider a pet yea. Multistrike definitely procs from Murder of Crows.

I can easily prove this on the PTR as well if anyone is interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Tested on the ptr, rentaki seems to proc around every minute, only did like a 20min dummy test though.

- - - Updated - - -

Most trinkets have half durations in 5.4, even juju is 10sec instead of 20sec.

I think it's good though, previous tier gear should never be bis in the next tier, it makes sense.
    How could that be good? Our trinkets are going to be shit now until we get the ones from SoO. I agree with Slot, they should've buffed the new trinkets. Not nerfed the old ones. I mean, it's not like our trinkets were crazy OP like UVLS or RoR.

Is it me or did you turn off your pet's basic attacks?
    My pet did like 23k dps or something, but for some reason it's not in the logs. The other pets are stampede pets.

Well it's not literally a pet, but it's consider a pet yea. Multistrike definitely procs from Murder of Crows.

I can easily prove this on the PTR as well if anyone is interested.
    It does, the proof is in the log I posted. It procced quite frequently from it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    How could that be good? Our trinkets are going to be shit now until we get the ones from SoO. I agree with Slot, they should've buffed the new trinkets. Not nerfed the old ones. I mean, it's not like our trinkets were crazy OP like UVLS or RoR.
    The new real ppm ones got this treatment too. if you check their proc durations are 10 seconds.

I spent a good hour or two figuring out what would be BiS, my list matched exactly with Tehstool. I assumed that we will end up going Crit > Haste > Mastery since RPPM no longer benefits from haste. There's a couple options for some slots that are tough calls.

Helm: Headguard of the Unblinking Vigil (Thok the Bloodthirsty)
    Neck: Gleaming Eye of the Devilsaur (Thok the Bloodthirsty)
    Shoulders: Spaulders of the Unblinking Vigil (Siegecrafter Blackfuse)
    Back: Fen-Yu, Fury of Xuen (N/A)
    Chest: Tunic of the Unblinking Vigil (Spoils of Pandaria)
    Wrist: Wristguards of Ruination (Malkorok) / Dagryn's Fuselight Bracers (Galakras)
    Gloves: Gloves of the Unblinking Vigil (General Nazgrim)
    Waist: Arrowflight Girdle (Spoils of Pandaria) / Cannoneer's Multipocket Gunbelt (Galakras)
    Legs: Leggings of Unabashed Anger (Norushen)
    Feet: Puddle Punishers (Immerseus)
    Ring 1: Ring of Restless Energy (Malkorok)
    Ring 2: Kil'ruk's Band of Ascendancy (Paragon of the Klaxxi)
    Trinket 1: Assurance of Consequence (Sha of Pride)
    Trinket 2: Ticking Ebon Detonator (Siegecrafter Blackfuse)
    Ranged: Hellscream's Warbow (Garrosh Hellscream) / Hisek's Reserve Longbow (Paragon of the Klaxxi) / Kor'kron Hand Cannon (Malkorok)
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2013-08-09 at 01:29 AM.