Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    well when it coems to aoe i dont think RoR helps that mcuh as swipe its totaly unaffected by mastery,
    so if there is an aoe boss (or trash) i gues you cna swap RoR out for the aoe proc trinket
    But that's fine because you should really be thrashing during RoRo procs. The bigger problem is having to aoe something down while maintaining rip/rake on a boss. This usually cannot be accomplished effectively without Tiger's Fury if the add volleys come faster than TF cools down. This might be where does aoe trinkets come in... Although having seen a couple PTR fights, I can't really think of any off of the top of my head where this would actually be necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more damage to Thrash once then use T15 4p TF swipe during a RoR proc then to only use Thrash. AoC will reduce TF significantly for those quicker aoe phases also.

Deleted
    Just got RoR from LFR, my other two trinkets are Renataki (normal) and Vicious Tailsman. The guide says RoR is better but the link says it's calculated with ilvl 535. Found some other links for ilvl 522 (my ilvl is 515) and it says that my current ones are stronger than LFR RoR. So I suppose I stay with those I have or did I misunderstand something?

As I understand it DoC is as well the strongest talent, but because of my ilvl would HotW be better? And I suppose I should still try to gem as much agi as possible, except for "good" socket bonuses, which I'm a bit curious of what good enough is.

15+ Year Old Account
    so does mastery affect the initial hit of trash? i gues so
    does that mean that i should spam trash during rune proc instead of just putting up the dot and then swiping
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    so does mastery affect the initial hit of trash? i gues so
    does that mean that i should spam trash during rune proc instead of just putting up the dot and then swiping
    With RoR proc and some kind of item level, Thrash initial hit starts to be stronger than swipe. Paloro has just mentioned that if you have the 4 piece proc active, swipe is still stronger than thrash (after the initial application).
    You just need to test it out really, as the strength of your RoR depends on your item level. I was doing challenge modes the other day and ... oh my. Rune pretty much lowers my dps when it procs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalek View Post
    Just got RoR from LFR, my other two trinkets are Renataki (normal) and Vicious Tailsman. The guide says RoR is better but the link says it's calculated with ilvl 535. Found some other links for ilvl 522 (my ilvl is 515) and it says that my current ones are stronger than LFR RoR. So I suppose I stay with those I have or did I misunderstand something?

As I understand it DoC is as well the strongest talent, but because of my ilvl would HotW be better? And I suppose I should still try to gem as much agi as possible, except for "good" socket bonuses, which I'm a bit curious of what good enough is.
    502 RoR is equal to 535 Renataki and Juju so i'd say go with RoR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    502 RoR is equal to 535 Renataki and Juju so i'd say go with RoR.
    I thought that list was calculated after 535 gear? You sure it still applies for lower ilvl geared?

Deleted
    I thought that list was calculated after 535 gear? You sure it still applies for lower ilvl geared?
    This list is with normal gear (I'm 90% sure)

And how much lower ilvl do you "mean". And arguebly you'll be holding on the Rune for a while anyways so i'd suggest getting used to the playstyle even if it in someway shows 502 verision being weaker. Can you link your armory by any chance.

@Aggixx Druid_Feral_T15H_Adv_Rotation is that up to date? http://simulationcraft.org/530/Raid_T15H.html

That's calculated with heroic gear.

And yes it's up to date other than a bug that causes NS to not work.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    And how much lower ilvl do you "mean". And arguebly you'll be holding on the Rune for a while anyways so i'd suggest getting used to the playstyle even if it in someway shows 502 verision being weaker. Can you link your armory by any chance.
    Around 515-525, I don't think I'll get it much higher since this is my alt and I'll only raid normals. I'd really like to use Rune since it seem like a rather cool trinket, but I don't want to loose too much dps (obviously). http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zarach/simple is armory. I'm a bit confused if I even gemmed right but suppose it doesn't matter if I'm changing to Rune.

Around 515-525, I don't think I'll get it much higher since this is my alt and I'll only raid normals. I'd really like to use Rune since it seem like a rather cool trinket, but I don't want to loose too much dps (obviously). http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zarach/simple is armory. I'm a bit confused if I even gemmed right but suppose it doesn't matter if I'm changing to Rune.
    use it and upgrade it, download catus and it slove all ur reforges

Deleted
    Just out of curiosity, never really check Simc much, but what is this Feral advanced rotation about?

The default rotation is supposed to emulate what a decent player would do: Maintain savage roar, rake, rip and thrash, and a little bit of bleed clipping, but otherwise not playing the rotation to it's fullest. The advanced rotation is supposed to emulate how a very skilled player would play with much more complex logic and some tactics the normal profile does not.

10+ Year Old Account
    does the rppm change hit roro pretty bad? It dosent look bad for us

The removal of it scaling with haste is a pretty large nerf to it, but they also reduced the ICD to 10 seconds which is a nice increase in uptime. Overall it's still very very very strong for us, you'll want to be using anything above a LFR Rune next tier if you have one.

Me and my irreplaceable lfr rune.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Me and my irreplaceable lfr rune.
    i dont even got the rune yet :/
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    i dont even got the rune yet :/
    I feel your pain, only got mine a few weeks back, after clearing almost every week since the patch hit.

Deleted
    Talking about loot... Darkwood Spiritstaff TFHC woop woop.

Talking about loot... Darkwood Spiritstaff TFHC woop woop.
    Gz Yet to get mine, but I do have RoRo HcTF upgraded!

Question: Is Engineering still the best profession for dps? If so, by what Margin? Will I see a 1k dps gain by switching, or is it something significant?