Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Immortal for me, always makes the think back about the amazing last 3 bosses where we kept screaming and shouting. Had the whole melee in iceblock on KT with like 15 people screaming like a girl but noone died, last really strong nerdscreams I have heard in this game and it was a while since KJ.

If talking about titles overall I'd say Scarab Lord, and yeah the legit one, now those people were like the uberbosses of the realm. Shame the title got more or less ruined.

Early glad titles, Hand of A'dal and in the past Scarab Lord, but at this point alot of retards have it from migrating to new realms etc and rushing to get it, or rather speeding to high level to get it on new realms.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have High Warlord and Gladiator (not current), the one I envy the most is Scarab Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Herald of the Titans, earned before 12th October 2010. T8 and T9 realm first titles.
    fixed that

Herald of the Titans became a joke once they introduced the class changes in patch 4.0.1. The launch of Cata only added better flasks, pots and buff food.

The immortal, and guardian, because I mostly played tanks.

Death's Demise
    My own personally probably the Fearless but thats probably just because I really like the title :P

Deleted
    Scarab kird from the older, gladiator for current (hurr durr roll fotm for instaglad)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    Firelord. Worked hard to get that title and it saddens me to see every tom, dick and harry with it now since you can go back and power through it much, much easier then before.
    at least you have a time stamp on your achievement?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

The Immortal and Celestial Defender for me. We worked really had for those achieves, and it was a blast!

The Insane. Because it's insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hand of A'dal
    Death's Demise
    Scarab Lord
    Hi

Grand crusader and deaths demise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Herald of the Titans

I don't think any of them are truly prestigious. A lot of people mention titles that were removed, that's artificial rarity.

The Insane was never prestigious either, it was just a really long grind. And it's not even that long anymore. The Bloodthirsty is pretty impressive but it simply means you've been playing a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

magic seeker and conqueror of naxxramas for me

Deleted
    For me personally my most prestigious title is Hand of A'dal. However the most prestigious would have to be Scarab Lord, but as I didn't even play back then, ah well. However people who are saying the realm first achieves from Wotlk are prestigious it really depends on the server, hell there's a few realms with only 1 raiding guild on them. So it really depends on the guilds whoever got it was competing against, there has been a history of high end guilds migrating to low pop realms for latency issues etc, so there was no challenge if there is no guilds around the same standard as those who got it. When it comes to the immortal achieves etc... really? do you really think it was hard to go back and do content 1-2 tiers lower while in bis ICC gear? not prestigious at all imo.

What I think they should do is: Apply Certain titles to those who get Cutting edge achieves, and a different title to the hc achieve. That way they can reward higher end raiders while still giving a possible incentive to players to go back and experience previous tiers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine most be Savoir of Azeroth, since I got it when DS were current tier.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Deleted
    General titles: I love all the Wrath Realm Firsts and Ulduar/ToTC related titles, Magic Seeker probably being my favourite in that category. Also any Gladiator FoS and obviously the title, not being very good at Arena or PvP myself. Also those titles that you look at and just beg for, in my case it tends to be those that are no longer obtainable from previous expansions/periods when I didn't play, yes I mean you Hand of A'dal, all you Champions of the Naaru and most definitely the Scarab Lords among us.

My own titles: It wasn't particularly hard to obtain and I've seen a few people with it, but purely because it's no longer available I'm quite a fan of The Undying, also enjoying Storm's End/The Fearless for PvE accomplishment usage.
    Last edited by mmoc4117ba1922; 2013-08-11 at 09:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having no title at all, im super special.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!