Deleted
    How I wish there were an in-game kick vote button or something. Limited to 1 succesful use per game. Today I got a frustrated kid that didn't get his lane so he started feeding and didn't stop untill 0/18. I wish we could just kick these people (both in game and in real life, right in the middle of the face). As 4v5 you still have a chance but when you get a little shit like this one it's almost impossible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    How I wish there were an in-game kick vote button or something. Limited to 1 succesful use per game. Today I got a frustrated kid that didn't get his lane so he started feeding and didn't stop untill 0/18. I wish we could just kick these people (both in game and in real life, right in the middle of the face). As 4v5 you still have a chance but when you get a little shit like this one it's almost impossible.
    He was essentially worthless in terms of gold...however, he'd still bring something to a team fight.

4 vs 5 is essentially impossible unless the other team is much, much worse than yours.

If its so bad that your entire team could votekick one person, then the four of you should /ff, report, and move on.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Yay, EUW is shitty again. New record with 2200 Ping....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    Yay, EUW is shitty again. New record with 2200 Ping....
    I've had no problems with it personally. Granted I've played very sporadically over the last few days. Is it a consistent thing again? I've seen no login queues or heard any of my friends complain. Sure it wasn't just a server hiccup?

ARAM and all, I know... but I rolled anivia and right before I hit 18, I got buffed by our lulu plus I had Seraphs and Rabadon's and Abyssal. I dropped the ult on the group of enemies I could see while we ran away and threw a Q backwards. Suddenly PENTAKILL.

ah ive been called a troll on my aram because i was trying this "burning bush zyra" build :P

team keeps b!@#ing about why i bought elder lizard zzzzz

but my god that build is soo fun

for those interested http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...t-games-342673
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I'm so lost. This thread is too general.
    Can I ask about playing a new champion if I have played 2 already and how well do you think I'll do with those champs? Lol, excuse my tiredness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaReine View Post
    I'm so lost. This thread is too general.
    Can I ask about playing a new champion if I have played 2 already and how well do you think I'll do with those champs? Lol, excuse my tiredness.
    Sure thing, I'll try to respond to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    ARAM and all, I know... but I rolled anivia and right before I hit 18, I got buffed by our lulu plus I had Seraphs and Rabadon's and Abyssal. I dropped the ult on the group of enemies I could see while we ran away and threw a Q backwards. Suddenly PENTAKILL.
    I wonder if there's anything more than a pentakill. K, I know that sounds dumb but just hear me out. You kill the entire team when you killed each member for their first time. Then, as soon as the next of each survive, you camp and kill them again. Imagine you've already spawned super minions and are that their nexus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk View Post
    Sure thing, I'll try to respond to the best of my ability.
    Cool, thanks. So, I can play both Ashe and Kaladin so-so on beginner level. (I'm level 14 right now, so guess that's pretty bad.) I have been DYING to play Nidalee. My first 90 in WoW I switched from Boom to Feral Druid last few levels and guess who Nidalee reminds me of =D
    I feel that having an understanding of switching forms, I should probably know when to switch and how I can use my kitty advantageously.
    Idk what Nidalee's mechanics are for sure and how they'll work with the champions I'm already used to, but feel my feral background has got to help at least a little.
    Ultimately my question after that background knowledge: do you think I can transition to Nidalee? I was thinking of buying her at 30, but do you think it'll be too late by then? If 30's too late, at what level do you think I should get Nidalee?
    (I can be semi-slow with games sometimes, so don't think I'm typical über gamer awesomeness.)

10+ Year Old Account
    And not surprisingly, Master Yi will be toned down come Patch 3.11. If only they did this route with Karma's rework, (tune her numbers to be really OP) as she's still has one of the lowest win and usage rates, despite all the buffs she got and her use in the EU LCS successfully.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaReine View Post
    Cool, thanks. So, I can play both Ashe and Kaladin so-so on beginner level. (I'm level 14 right now, so guess that's pretty bad.) I have been DYING to play Nidalee. My first 90 in WoW I switched from Boom to Feral Druid last few levels and guess who Nidalee reminds me of =D
    I feel that having an understanding of switching forms, I should probably know when to switch and how I can use my kitty advantageously.
    Idk what Nidalee's mechanics are for sure and how they'll work with the champions I'm already used to, but feel my feral background has got to help at least a little.
    Ultimately my question after that background knowledge: do you think I can transition to Nidalee? I was thinking of buying her at 30, but do you think it'll be too late by then? If 30's too late, at what level do you think I should get Nidalee?
    (I can be semi-slow with games sometimes, so don't think I'm typical über gamer awesomeness.)
    Honestly, from my experience, anyone has the capacity to play any champion they want and with practice can become with champions. Personally, I've found that I can play some champions more easily than others, and they have just "clicked" with me straight away. Mine being Gangplank, Volibear, Teemo. For some reason, I can pick these champions up after not playing them for months on end and play just like I used to.

Nidalee is a fun champion. She's not a top tier pick but still hovers near the mid-top "card" in terms of where she is. She can be built both AP and AD-tank. AP (Ability Power) relies on poking with your spear and healing/trapping area's to increase your siege potential. An AD based build is primarily used for split pushing, and fighting people 1v1. It makes you tankier, makes your cougar form Q + E (I believe) hit harder, and because you're investing in increasing your auto attack damage, makes taking down turrets quite easy, especially if you have a Sheen/Triforce with your Attack speed buff on your heal.

In regards to when you should buy her - It doesn't matter in the slightest. As a new player to LoL, I'd give you the advice that you shouldn't be worrying about which champions to buy, rather than nailing the game mechanics down that will transition to all champions.

A) Learn how to last hit minions, so that you have minimal push to your lane. Last hitting minions will give you a gold advantage over an opponent that can't.
    B) Learn how to position in team fights. You want to stay alive as long as possible to do as much damage/peel/tank as possible
    C) Learn the timers on objectives. Blue/Red buff = 5 minutes, Dragon = 6 minutes, Baron Nashor = 7 minutes.
    D) Slowly get a feel of what each champion can do and how frequently. This will take time. League isn't a rush to the top though. The more knowledge you have, the "easier" the game will become, but it still relies on you having the mechanical skill to take advantage of peoples mistakes
    E) Learn how to ward properly and efficiently. Learn the proper ward spots

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    And not surprisingly, Master Yi will be toned down come Patch 3.11. If only they did this route with Karma's rework, (tune her numbers to be really OP) as she's still has one of the lowest win and usage rates, despite all the buffs she got and her use in the EU LCS successfully.
    Unfortunately, we did not meet one goal we'd hoped to - better in high-ranked games, and not as stompy in low-ranked ones. This is still occurring, which means Yi is in beast mode for a vast majority of players.
    So basically they're saying he's finally gotten better in higher ranked games, but still stomps low levels which is a problem.

I bet they destroy him again.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk View Post
    Honestly, from my experience, anyone has the capacity to play any champion they want and with practice can become with champions. Personally, I've found that I can play some champions more easily than others, and they have just "clicked" with me straight away. Mine being Gangplank, Volibear, Teemo. For some reason, I can pick these champions up after not playing them for months on end and play just like I used to.

Nidalee is a fun champion. She's not a top tier pick but still hovers near the mid-top "card" in terms of where she is. She can be built both AP and AD-tank. AP (Ability Power) relies on poking with your spear and healing/trapping area's to increase your siege potential. An AD based build is primarily used for split pushing, and fighting people 1v1. It makes you tankier, makes your cougar form Q + E (I believe) hit harder, and because you're investing in increasing your auto attack damage, makes taking down turrets quite easy, especially if you have a Sheen/Triforce with your Attack speed buff on your heal.

In regards to when you should buy her - It doesn't matter in the slightest. As a new player to LoL, I'd give you the advice that you shouldn't be worrying about which champions to buy, rather than nailing the game mechanics down that will transition to all champions.

A) Learn how to last hit minions, so that you have minimal push to your lane. Last hitting minions will give you a gold advantage over an opponent that can't.
    B) Learn how to position in team fights. You want to stay alive as long as possible to do as much damage/peel/tank as possible
    C) Learn the timers on objectives. Blue/Red buff = 5 minutes, Dragon = 6 minutes, Baron Nashor = 7 minutes.
    D) Slowly get a feel of what each champion can do and how frequently. This will take time. League isn't a rush to the top though. The more knowledge you have, the "easier" the game will become, but it still relies on you having the mechanical skill to take advantage of peoples mistakes
    E) Learn how to ward properly and efficiently. Learn the proper ward spots
    Tyvm!! Seem like very good suggestions. Are you ranked? You seem like you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So basically they're saying he's finally gotten better in higher ranked games, but still stomps low levels which is a problem.

I bet they destroy him again.
    It's ridiculous how my brother is on Yi. He just started playing and in week 2 of playing he was dominating on Yi his 2nd day buying him. Makes my Kass look like a little kid.

Deleted
    I've been dying to try master yi since he got reworked and I have no idea what to build on him.

Botkr or BT? PD or Shiv after? I really am not seeing what I should build on him now lol. Probably just pure AD because of his Q.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I've been dying to try master yi since he got reworked and I have no idea what to build on him.
    Build absolutely anything that increases your rightclick damage.
    You could probably build 6 Banshee's and still win.

Deleted

Botkr or BT? PD or Shiv after? I really am not seeing what I should build on him now lol. Probably just pure AD because of his Q.
    Well BT has the advantage of having massive amounts of AD, BotrK has less AD (though an active for damage) but does have AS, which scales incredibly well with your passive (pretty sure your passive procs the passive from BotrK twice, it also seems to proc the passive from your Q twice). As for PD or Shiv, I prefer Shiv, makes you push faster then a retard on crack, you get quite a lot of Crit so the passive crits quite often too.

Rest is pretty much changing depending on your team and enemy etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    prob get rid of crit on q and should be fine
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted

BOTRK > Ghostblade > IE > PD > BT > Zerkers/Zephyr

2 shot enemy carries gg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    BOTRK > Ghostblade > IE > PD > BT > Zerkers/Zephyr

2 shot enemy carries gg
    Get CC'ed once, die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Get CC'ed once, die.
    Dead people can't CCs.