Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woo I can gank my friends as well as my enemies \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Hawksolo View Post
    I cant wait to make money off the players paying me to let them kill me over and over to get their coins.
    "LF someone to kill trade for coins." But, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    "Guys it took us 6 months to purge beta mounts from your armory, we feel we put too much work into it so we're going to kill it off". Exactly what I see when I read the blue post on that, it is nothing less than pure laziness to let fan sites handle even simple armory features rather than possibly making the armory better so more people actually make use of it and it's features. Taking away half of whats there they may as well just kill the armory as a whole, hell fansites can probably do a better job at that too why put any effort into the official website dedicated to the game and let people who want to look on the site for news or guides just walk blindly into the game when not everyone may want to use a fansite or addon for a feature that works perfectly fine on the armory.

For a game as big as WoW is you would think maybe just maybe they would want a high end official site dedicated to it for news/guides/and features. But instead they seem to have thrown in the towel and figure if they can't please everyone on the website they would rather let it burn letting others handle the pieces, can't even rely on it for news anymore outside of patch notes when the vast majority of info is posted on twitter now.

Would you prefer that they devote money and resources to inconsequential crap like this, that can be found in game or elsewhere, or......spend that money and resources on the game itself.

Let me guess, you are the one in trade that is constantly asking questions after a patch, or anytime for that matter.

Deleted
    Gonna be hard to see which mounts and pets you need. (Well mostly mounts since there is addon for pets. (Yes we have some for mounts also, but it's really more complicated)
    I looks at the website to see which mount I can farm, guess some people do, but not everyone it seems.

15+ Year Old Account
    I use pets and mounts section on the site a lot. Because it instantly can look at my characters stuff. What the heck man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Celestial Blessings: Reduced the health and damage of Neltharion's Tears for players attempting Yu'lon or Xuen's Celestial Challenge.......now they nerf it sigh.

Deleted
    More Burdens of shaohao ! pls blizz

Quote Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post
    Would you prefer that they devote money and resources to inconsequential crap like this, that can be found in game or elsewhere, or......spend that money and resources on the game itself.

Let me guess, you are the one in trade that is constantly asking questions after a patch, or anytime for that matter.
    The point is they were fucking lazy and now just want to get rid of it so people stop asking them why the mount and recipe lists have items that were never implemented instead of spending a few hours to do it themselves. It cannot be some huge undertaking to maintain a couple of pages but hey whatever man keep drinking that kool aid.

Quote Originally Posted by ktoth04 View Post
    Warcraft mounts is just not a functional mount solution. I am very disappointed blizzard D:
    The Web API's pretty simple to use and easy to parse. Easier and faster then parsing the armory pages.

Oh and I didn't mean mean just Warcraft Mounts. Plenty of opportunity for third party sites here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love that Mushan mount, will hopefully be my first one, only rank 5 or 6 in the brawlers guild, and Galleon wont hand one of its kids over for me to ride
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    "you are now hostile to all players, and killing players grants bloody coins"

Don't jump to conclusions, this probably just makes the user flagged, losing 90% hp to lure pve'rs into attacking them. Don't attack them and you'll probably be fine... on a pve server atleast
    Here's how it works right now.

It's a 10 second cast.

It CREATES ITS OWN NEW FACTION: other people also using the cesure will now be friendly to you even from the opposite faction. People who are NOT of EITHER faction will now be hostile on PvP servers or on PvE servers if flagged.

It drains 90% of your hp upon completion of the cast but can and is healed back to full; just make sure you don't activate it in the middle of a crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    If you are on a PvE realm, I can almost guarantee blue flagging yourself will make you safe. If you are bitching about this on a PvP realm, get off the PvP realm. Your poor choice of home is not Blizzard's problem. Either way, shh.
    Being on a PvP realm doesn't also mean that I want to worry about jerks on my own faction, you know.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post

Or I just don't think an addon or fansite should have to do the work for them when they barely did any work to begin with on the armory pages. As big as this game is it should be expected that it has a better official source for news/guides/features when it pays it's staff well, rather than smaller fansites doing everything for them that get payed pennies compared to what blizz gives it's staff.

How's t a six part series if there's only 5 parts....

- - - Updated - - -

How is it a six part series if it's only 5 parts?

10+ Year Old Account
    So let me get this straight...we'll be able to attack our own Faction?

YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Celestial Blessings: Reduced the health and damage of Neltharion's Tears for players attempting Yu'lon or Xuen's Celestial Challenge.......now they nerf it sigh.
    I think the word you're looking for is "tune", since it's not released yet. They almost always start with things harder on the PTR, since it's easier (and they get less complaints) to make things easier on release than to make them more challenging on release.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveon View Post
    I think the word you're looking for is "tune", since it's not released yet. They almost always start with things harder on the PTR, since it's easier (and they get less complaints) to make things easier on release than to make them more challenging on release.
    The celestial challenges actually are already ingame, it's the quest you go around and do a challenge based on your spec for the epic cloak.

Deleted
    Lets see how this will work.. Tons of guildies makes naked characters and i camp them to get my mount. This is going to work well..

Pretty much yeah, people will get the mount like they currently do now with Halaa. Guilds will be selling the heroic Garrosh mount and flex mode, but I foresee groups of 3-5 people selling the Ashide beast too. Some good gold to be had there.

And instead you'll just see a bunch of people complaining about how they got griefed while trying to do X activity (ie: killing Ordos or killing an elite). It'll be the zombie event 2.0.

I kind of side with those who feel that they shouldn't be able to be same faction ganked even if they rolled on a PVP realm. There was a lot of outcry after the zombie event, and Blizzard removed it early, so I'm going to try to get this done quickly before they might potentially nerf it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    It CREATES ITS OWN NEW FACTION: other people also using the cesure will now be friendly to you even from the opposite faction. People who are NOT of EITHER faction will now be hostile on PvP servers or on PvE servers if flagged.
    Can you group with them and make a gank raid? Do you need the killing blow for the bloody coin?
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2013-08-10 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    And instead you'll just see a bunch of people complaining about how they got griefed while trying to do X activity (ie: killing Ordos or killing an elite). It'll be the zombie event 2.0.
    Not quite, as the zombie event could force people to fight even if they weren't flagged. It won't negatively impact PvE servers at all. Now PvP servers will become more of a mess, but hey, if you rolled on a PvP server and didn't wanna PvP, this is what you get, IMO.