Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Wow, how scummy is that. The Blue post included links to four fansites, but because none of them are Curse network, you remove the hyperlinks? It's just like that other time when a blue post specifically mentioned Wowhead and included a link to it, and you guys changed Wowhead to "fansite" and the hyperlink to wowdb.

I don't mind you plugging your sites, I understand why you do it, but if you keep doing shit like this, how can I possibly trust that you haven't modified anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Not quite, as the zombie event could force people to fight even if they weren't flagged. It won't negatively impact PvE servers at all. Now PvP servers will become more of a mess, but hey, if you rolled on a PvP server and didn't wanna PvP, this is what you get, IMO.
    I think you can make the case some of those players rolled PVP to fight the opposite faction, not their own. Same faction is sort of a gray area. This is a playstyle that we're not accustomed to. I have no doubt it'll go live like this though since it's just the Timeless Isle. Well...except for the fact that the 50 coin Fire Watcher's Oath works anywhere. That seems unintended. One of the PVE trinkets I tested (Alpha and Omega) was giving me stacks from goblin glider and counterspell so oversights do happen on the PTR.

The way I see it, Blizzard is using the Timeless Isle as a testbed for a variety of things, one of them being same faction PVP.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2013-08-10 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    So let me get this straight...we'll be able to attack our own Faction?

YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS
    So does that mean gnomes will get attacked here even from their own faction?

LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    The Censer looks cool. Still cannot understand the need of four raid modes, though.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    They had to make the The Burdens of Shaohao at the beginning of MoP!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini4t View Post
    Wow, how scummy is that. The Blue post included links to four fansites, but because none of them are Curse network, you remove the hyperlinks? It's just like that other time when a blue post specifically mentioned Wowhead and included a link to it, and you guys changed Wowhead to "fansite" and the hyperlink to wowdb.

I don't mind you plugging your sites, I understand why you do it, but if you keep doing shit like this, how can I possibly trust that you haven't modified anything else?

Yeah Gemini burned the curse network!! Really not edit bluepost like they do not promote your network!!

Am I the only one who thought that said "Asshide Mushan" at first?

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntar View Post
    So does that mean gnomes will get attacked here even from their own faction?

LOL
    *puts on sunglasses*

Yeeeeeaaaaaaah.

Hmm seems the big loss of subscribers last season they had to make cuts somewhere. Guess the team who updates all the extra tabs on the player profiles are out of the job.

Kind of sucks since i actually used them on a regular basis. Not enough to make me unsubscribe yet, but you just keep on poking the bear blizzard.....

Pretty sleazy removing the hyperlinks to the other fansites, fellas.

I love the Pet & Mount Gallery. I use it often. Will be sad to see it go.

You'll never be better than wowhead, give it up. Wowdb sucks.

How am I suppose to get bloody coins if im a PVP healer ;__; ..

Quote Originally Posted by Trucador View Post
    Could Lorewalker Cho be a Bronze Dragon? It makes sense.
    He could be a Witness, like Xarantaur
    Dance on the edge of eternity

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    I think you can make the case some of those players rolled PVP to fight the opposite faction, not their own. Same faction is sort of a gray area. This is a playstyle that we're not accustomed to. I have no doubt it'll go live like this though since it's just the Timeless Isle. Well...except for the fact that the 50 coin Fire Watcher's Oath works anywhere. That seems unintended. One of the PVE trinkets I tested (Alpha and Omega) was giving me stacks from goblin glider and counterspell so oversights do happen on the PTR.

The way I see it, Blizzard is using the Timeless Isle as a testbed for a variety of things, one of them being same faction PVP.
    I agree, but I think what they are really testing is being able to change a players faction ´on the fly´. This has, in the past, broken a lot of things ( faction changes), like mounts, and some quest stuff. Same faction pvp has always been available with duels.

If the Fire Watcher's Oath tooplip is accurate, getting the mount will be no problem. Active PVPers will just farm Temple and mid. I'm sure there will be a ton of OQueue groups for that.

The other item though, you lose 90% of your health... get one shotted and then what?

Deleted
    We are ready to face the storm (with less people as at BC khmkhm). After this Shahao story, with 100% chance Burning Legion exp. is coming. So no new races and I think we haven't got a new class But I hope we will get a new land like Outland or could they dare to recreate again Kalmidor and Eastern-kingdom? It would be a big fail....

Quests

Celestial Blessings: Reduced the health and damage of Neltharion's Tears for players attempting Yu'lon or Xuen's Celestial Challenge.

Now that explains why I was able to finish that quest yesterday. I was getting my ass handed to me on Saturday lol

Love the idea on Censer of Eternal Agony! bring on the world PvP!

Deleted
    Burdens of Shaohao was really awesome, I cried.