Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Also, Garrosh will drop his shoulders, Tusks of Mannoroth. They only drop from Normal and Heroic difficulty, at least when you filter the difficulties. Being PTR, things are still subject to change, of course.
    I wouldn't take listings in the Dungeon Journal as gospel. The Live DJ still doesn't list Mogu'Dar, Blade of the Thousand Slaves as dropping from Xin the Weaponmaster, which was noted in Beta... and the expansion is almost over.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Wanna be warrior xD

Also switching between this for PvE, and T10 Heroic set.
    For Ret Pvp rocking Wrathfull <3
    Last edited by Ktperry; 2013-08-06 at 12:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    I wouldn't take listings in the Dungeon Journal as gospel. The Live DJ still doesn't list Mogu'Dar, Blade of the Thousand Slaves as dropping from Xin the Weaponmaster, which was noted in Beta... and the expansion is almost over.
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/search?q=tusks+of+mannoroth

They would not leave out LFR and Flex Tusks when every single other item is in. Garrosh drops another pair of crit/mastery plate shoulders, which do drop in all four difficulties:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/search?q=spau...allen+warchief

Pretty clear to me that the Tusks a little bone of prestige they're tossing to their hardcores.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Well that's a new way for the Blood Elf male shoulders to look messed up. Usually it's that huge gap between the body and the armor, this time we got that plus a way oversized armor to boot.
    This seems to appear for most races, at least it does for me too, I'm a Dwarf.

Also, I figure this doesn't really warrant its own thread, and I guess this is as good as any place to show. This is the new cosmetic glyph, Glyph of the Exorcist in action. It makes golden spirits (think shadowmourne proc) float rapidly from the target to your character.

Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2013-08-06 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Well that's a new way for the Blood Elf male shoulders to look messed up. Usually it's that huge gap between the body and the armor, this time we got that plus a way oversized armor to boot.
    I cannot stand asymmetric armor, and there seems to be more of it lately. That one shoulder being so much larger than the other completely ruins it for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestian View Post
    Another MoP set I really like is the recolored "Inner Serenity" set. It has nice artwork, and I love the "regal warrior" purple and golden colors.
    It looks better on fem draenei. Yes, this is shameless self-advertising.

Haha! Awesome. I like the shoulders far better on a draenei female. Too many shoulders make human males look top-heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    It looks better on fem draenei. Yes, this is shameless self-advertising.
    - - - Updated - - -

Another one!

Even though the Avenger set is pretty easy to get these days, I still like to rock it as it really stands out due to the color. I've matched it here with the two pieces I think best match up in color/that bring out the other colors. Weapon: Felsteel Reaper. Cloak: Eternal Cloak

Last edited by Majestian; 2013-08-25 at 03:53 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice look overall

10+ Year Old Account
    The axe was born to go with that set.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha! Awesome. I like the shoulders far better on a draenei female. Too many shoulders make human males look top-heavy.

- - - Updated - - -

Another one!

Even though the Avenger set is pretty easy to get these days, I still like to rock it as it really stands out due to the color. I've matched it here with the two pieces I think best match up in color/that bring out the other colors. Weapon: Felsteel Reaper. Cloak: Eternal Cloak

Remove the shirt and hide the cloak and imo it will look even better.

Even though the Avenger set is pretty easy to get these days, I still like to rock it as it really stands out due to the color. I've matched it here with the two pieces I think best match up in color/that bring out the other colors.
    I currently use Avenger helm + shoulder, Legplates of Blazing Light, Hyperion chest/belt/boots, and Flameguard Gauntlets(?) from MC on my human female paladin. Goes really well with the S1/2 2h sword. I use the SSO (orange) shield + Maladath for tanking.

Last edited by pld; 2013-08-09 at 04:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Remove the shirt and hide the cloak and imo it will look even better.
    The cloak looks good but it won't look bad if it were to be removed, but i don't agree with you about removing the shirt, cause that will make the character's skin visible and that IMO will ruin the set

Quote Originally Posted by DivineZero View Post
    Checked through the last pages and couldnt find anything like it.
    And it is IMO the best looking transmog I have found. And I will most likely also fail the size on the image...

This is pretty amazing. This makes me look forward to getting my Paladin to 90. So fresh.

I'm presently still undecided about what mix and match from my old set...

And the new stuff I got at Northrend and gGrommash Hold justice vendor:

I did a complete makeover for my character today, including race change to Human and name change to Nobleshield (what Arothand means in Sindarin) to establish a permanent identity. Along with that I got my transmog set finished:

It's the Conqueror's Plate uncommon set, plus the Lightforge (replica) shoulderpads and the T6 lookalike PVP helm. The cloak is a Resplendent Cloak (uncommon drop), the sword is the Lord General's Sword from General Angerforge in BRD, and the shield is from the quest chain in Un'goro Crater with Maximillian of Northshire (I never did the quest before so was able to do it and get the shield). I would have loved the level 60 PVP Alliance shield but it's not available for transmogging sadly; an alternative if the Un'goro quest is unavailable is a shield drop off of Commander Springvale in normal Shadowfang Keep.

Overall I'm very happy with it

Lionheart Executioner, available from BS

Quote Originally Posted by Bawdish View Post
    Anyone have a good weapon recommendation to match heroic tier 11?
    I think it all depends on how you want it to go with it. Do you want it to match the silver, the blue or the gold accents? You can go a few different ways. I suggest just getting mogit and scrolling down through the weapons to get the exact look you want. I'm also not sure if you want a 1-hander, 2-hander, axe/mace or polearm. If you want to share a few more parameters we can give you some better examples.

Im pretty happy with my Doomed Crown of Lei Shen transmog set. If it had some sort of lightning effect coming off of it, i used it. I was going through the gear I had in storage, and felt the the Naxx tier went well with the blue on the helmet and the gold from the shoulders. I wanted to use the shoulders more for the effect really.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Seeing it in 3D shows it off a lot better.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...5:45470:94768#.

Deleted
    my Pally Transmog with the shield from Culling of Stratholme HC.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Laciqan
    Last edited by mmoc39158c3d64; 2013-08-12 at 12:02 PM.

Gets me everytime haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.