10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    A lot of Protoss's units counter Siege Tanks too hard. Mech is not even viable in TvP. It's kinda silly that I have seen Protoss army a moved and crushed positioned siege tanks. That is not supposed to happen. You would never see something like that in BW. Siege Tank's firepower is its strong point and its extreme immobility is its weakness. In TvP, Siege tank shot is so weak.
    Well, it's 35(+10 against armored (stalkers)) damage from siege mode. Without Chargelots/Blink stalkers/Voidrays, you have no chance to kill siege tanks. They do too much damage at long range, you army will be too low at shield/hp to fight even pure marines
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Damn, too bad about Grubby, but that game on Red City was amazing. Glad to see him and MC being relevant still. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Well, it's 35(+10 against armored (stalkers)) damage from siege mode. Without Chargelots/Blink stalkers/Voidrays, you have no chance to kill siege tanks. They do too much damage at long range, you army will be too low at shield/hp to fight even pure marines
    You have chargelot,tempest,Archon,Immortal. All of these units crush Siege Tanks. 1 Immortal could beat like 3+ siege tanks. That's ridiculuos. Siege Tanks are supposed to do terrible damage when they are sieged. You have to get around it by abusing its immobility. Like bio vs mech in TvT,if you touch mech army with bio head on then you will be obliterated.

Holy FUCK! so much rage from Grubby losing to Duckduck.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2013-08-11 at 04:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    You have chargelot,tempest,Archon,Immortal. All of these units crush Siege Tanks. 1 Immortal could beat like 3+ siege tanks. That's ridiculuos. Siege Tanks are supposed to do terrible damage when they are sieged. You have to get around it by abusing its immobility. Like bio vs mech in TvT,if you touch mech army with bio head on then you will be obliterated.

Holy FUCK! so much rage from Grubby losing to Duckduck.
    But you get chargelots,tempest,archon too late, and by a little micro you can force your tanks to focus not immortals (and even if they do, the do splash damage to all around), and again, you have to defend your tanks from close-range archons, well, fuck it, from anyone. Just make tanks and hellbats to be safe from zealots and stalers. All you have to worry about is missmicro. When late game kicks off, you punish enemy for engaging fights because of spreaded tanks around battlefields (like little 2-3 tank isles). Honestly, tanks are so good at defending against initiation and forcing enemy to go air it's not even funny at silver/gold leagues.

If siege tanks will be good all by themselves they will be OPed with decent support. And you shouldn't use siege tanks without support because they have deadzone, low attack speed, low defense and can't do a shit to air units. But they are very good at dealing huge splash damage and to defend against initiation. As i often seen at games, they spread up their tanks to 2-3 groups around field and destroy everything, because if you engage one group, you get fired by 2 or 3 groups at once, and when you destroy this one group, your whole army are teared apart and wounded and will get destroyed by anything
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

But you get chargelots,tempest,archon too late, and by a little micro you can force your tanks to focus not immortals (and even if they do, the do splash damage to all around), and again, you have to defend your tanks from close-range archons, well, fuck it, from anyone. Just make tanks and hellbats to be safe from zealots and stalers. All you have to worry about is missmicro. When late game kicks off, you punish enemy for engaging fights because of spreaded tanks around battlefields (like little 2-3 tank isles). Honestly, tanks are so good at defending against initiation and forcing enemy to go air it's not even funny at silver/gold leagues.

If siege tanks will be good all by themselves they will be OPed with decent support. And you shouldn't use siege tanks without support because they have deadzone, low attack speed, low defense and can't do a shit to air units. But they are very good at dealing huge splash damage and to defend against initiation. As i often seen at games, they spread up their tanks to 2-3 groups around field and destroy everything, because if you engage one group, you get fired by 2 or 3 groups at once, and when you destroy this one group, your whole army are teared apart and wounded and will get destroyed by anything
    Siege Tanks are not good in TvP. This is well known fact here. Noone uses them except for few timings. Do you even wonder why people just mass bio? because Siege Tanks actually deal more damage to your army than your opponent in TvP. What you said simply doesn't happen in TvP because of how small Archon and Immortal take damage from tanks. We are not talking about silver and gold league here but balance for pros. It's fine that tanks need support because it has been like that forever but it's not fine that tanks are so weak in TvP. Fighting positioned tanks head on and get completely crushed is not the indication that tank is OP but that is what is supposed to happen.

Deleted
    Nice one, Duckduck deserved the win, even started straight up crying after the interview. All the feels.

Duckdeok is actually pretty damn good

That 2v2v2v2 was ridiculous. Couldn't stop laughing.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck the world, vipers spawn with full energy

Fuck the world, vipers spawn with full energy
    yepyepyepyep

- - - Updated - - -

With the new Mech/Air buff coming I'm gonna do mass siege tanks into Battlecruisers all the way to GM until I get picked up by EG and win WCS by 4-0 Innovation in the most intense TvT of all time. I will reinvigorate the entire NA scene causing SC2 to become a headline sport and lift up eSports to prestige. I will become more famous and loved than Lebron James and will use my wealth to buy the majority share of Activision-Blizzard and will use my power over the company to remove Widow Mines from the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    yepyepyepyep

- - - Updated - - -

With the new Mech/Air buff coming I'm gonna do mass siege tanks into Battlecruisers all the way to GM until I get picked up by EG and win WCS by 4-0 Innovation in the most intense TvT of all time. I will reinvigorate the entire NA scene causing SC2 to become a headline sport and lift up eSports to prestige. I will become more famous and loved than Lebron James and will use my wealth to buy the majority share of Activision-Blizzard and will use my power over the company to remove Widow Mines from the game.
    I believe in you

10+ Year Old Account
    Top lel Khadra

+1 Internet for making me smile
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    yepyepyepyep

- - - Updated - - -

You still can't do that in TvP. lol

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=425535

New maps are pretty cool. Rip in peace neo planet s

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst part is im trying to get promoted to diamond. I kept winning games (23-0) until I finally ran into a diamond player yesterday. It turned into a tvt that I lost after 35ish mins. Then lost to 2 allins. T_T

And then won 2 again. I gotta keep fighting, I want my league promotion before the 19th when the lock goes into effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=425693

dramadramadramadramadrama

TB and his wife sure do love it

Deleted
    On a less serious note, the 100th state of the game was amazing. <3 Day9

http://imgur.com/BKdDn47

Deleted
    Sotg episode 100 was awesome, the whole axiom thing is fucking stupid though..

Sometimes I wish people actually cared about the game and the players instead of stupid drama

Deleted
    Ah Day9