Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here's someone opening a single box. Let's see what 10 boxes contain then :P

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReservoirCats View Post
    Odd, i ordered on monday and got an email saying they have been dispatched on tuesday, nothing today but hopefully i should have them tomorrow.

Does anyone know why they have been taken off the site?
    Forgot to edit my post, but I contacted the site yesterday, they (chaoscards.co.uk) are out of stock until thursday or friday, here is the reply I got back:

Hi <my name>,

They will be back, we just sold out our first batch of stock. Should be 3-4 days.

Kind regards,

<guys name from the email>

Chaos Cards
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Thanks for the heads-up about this, probably going to have to get some. I am missing quite a few mounts and pets yet.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

If you want to buy boxes from this set, I suggest you do so ASAP as the price is only going to go higher. The loot distribution from this set is nuts. I play the TCG competitively, so I attended a sneak peek event for the set at a hobby shop over the weekend. We were given 6 packs to make a deck out of. We had 14 people show up for it. Out of those 84 packs, 1 Amani Dragonhawk, 1 Ghostly Charger and 1 Wasteland Tallstrider was pulled and there were several other smaller loots as well.

Another thing I want to stress when it comes to buying booster boxes is that you should hold onto the cards. Dont throw them away. There is a thriving base of WoW TCG players and some of the cards can be worth a decent bit of money. Nothing bothers me more than hearing about someone opening a booster box looking for loot, then throwing away a few $30-40 cards because they simply didnt know they were worth anything. Not everything is going to be worth that much money, but there are some. In Reign of Fire, the cards to look out for are Ashenvale, Warden Maiev, Medivh the Prophet, Anub'arak the Traitor King, High Warlord Gorebelly, and Legacy of the Horde. Each of those cards are worth more than $10 each. Reign of Fire cards arent going for much because a lot of the value from the boxes are coming from the loots, not the cards themselves. About a year or so ago, the Edwin Vancleef card was going for nearly $200 each. So yeah, they have some value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought six packs. Got path of Illidan in one and an imp in a ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god, this will drive down the prices on some of the mount loot cards I want... It was getting pretty ridiculous.

Cannot seem to find them on the site now, I see that they will be back in stock from a few posts up but it's a shame we can't pre-order.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raith View Post
    Cannot seem to find them on the site now, I see that they will be back in stock from a few posts up but it's a shame we can't pre-order.
    They've just gone back up on chaoscards.co.uk just ordered 5 packs, get 'em while they're hot! (no pun intended with the set name :P)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Well as a surprise my hubby ordered me 10 individual Packs online, they got delivered today, and out of the 10 packs I got 3 Loot cards... I was gobsmacked. I was even more gobsmacked when I realised one of them was a mount lol.

1 x Amani Dragonhawk Mount
    1 x Fools Gold
    1 x Landro's Gift

I can say I am extremely happy, seeing as the mount was actually one of the ones I have loved for ages now

Deleted
    Picked up 4 boxes.

Got me 3 mounts ( Amani Dragonhawk, Wooly White Rhino and Mottled Drake)
    6 Landro's Gift
    Thunderhead Hippogryph
    Landro's Lil' XT
    Owned
    Slashdance
    Rest and Relaxation
    Landro Longshot
    and Footsteps of Ilidan

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a box arriving tomorrow from Patriotgamesleeds.com

Fingers crossed for 36 god packs =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok:

1x Landro's Gift - Flowery One
    1x Sandbox Tiger
    1x Paint Bomb
    1x Wooly White Rhino

10+ Year Old Account
    just bough 7 pack, no loot card .... but 4 epic ! that doesn't value much.. q-q

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    just bough 7 pack, no loot card .... but 4 epic ! that doesn't value much.. q-q
    Yeah I got extremely lucky with my 10 packs... like seriously I have used all my luck for the year with those packs lol. My hubby was wanting to buy more because of the first lot. But I know when to stop and be grateful for my goodluck

Cherry Picking

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So wait, if you buy a Reign of Fire booster pack you have a chance at these "God Packs"?

Is that what I'm understanding?
    In theory yes, but don't count on getting a god pack unless you are buying sealed booster boxes.

Here's more info on why:
    http://coldsgoldfactory.blogspot.com...y-picking.html

10+ Year Old Account
    I ordered one of those boxes, really hope I'm lucky with some loot cards and that the artwork on them is nice. I'm exited XD

Deleted
    Got one box last week and got: Imp in a ball, 2x landro longshot (tabard of flame) and a landro's gift card

I bought a box, and inside I manged to pull a big battle bear, Rooster mount, and 2x tabard of flame.

Sweet. the new Ghastly charger is pretty cool, but I think the only TCG item i'd REEEEAAALLLY want is the Sould Beacon so I hope that's less rare too now.
    An Ethereal running round with me would be uber cool. Especially If I've already got my Gnoll and and Mogu helping me out
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I'm only missing a Swift Spectral Tiger and Feldrake, and don't feel like paying tons of gold for them. This is nice.