Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So like I'm making breakfast and for some reason Ra-den quotes start popping into my head and I remember the yawning chasm of darkness beneath you line and ermagherd figured it out, turns out a lot of others have too but absolutely called he was referring to something big we'll see in the future when that line came out!

I hope this is a new WoW xpansion.

The idea sounds awesome. I always felt the under the ocean areas/underground areas could have been explored more. Maybe make a capital town under the sea.

I get the feeling the Naga might be a playable race next. With a racial to move quicker through water.

God I want a NAGA MAGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Srift View Post
    I hope this is a new WoW xpansion.

The idea sounds awesome. I always felt the under the ocean areas/underground areas could have been explored more. Maybe make a capital town under the sea.

I get the feeling the Naga might be a playable race next. With a racial to move quicker through water.

God I want a NAGA MAGE!
    I have to say that I dont understand why people think that Naga will be a playable race, they make up the majority/all of the enemy forces why would they be playable?
    Last edited by Ineluki; 2013-08-14 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Grammar

Deleted
    The funny thing is that I remember this exact same discussion from last year when the registration of MoP was found, also a few months before Blizzcon. So many people were convinced it couldn't be the next expansion until they had to face it when the Blizzcon trailer started rolling. Yes, a lot of clues have been dropped about the legions return and it will definitely happen.
    Personally I loved Vasjhir and that is coming from someone who generally 'dislikes' underwater zones, because it was actually the first one that worked for me (as in properly playable). That said this name can cover so much more content than just underwater zones. Think about the islands above (zandalar/undermine/tomb of Sargaras?etc) , the dark realm of N'zoth and hell you might even see the emerald dream (more likely emerald nightmare). That are 4 totally diverse areas you can already make some very expansive content about. If anything, I'd like to see a more darker toned expac this time. If I remember correctly 4.2 was supposed to have the Abyssal Maw as well, but it was 'cut' because the time for it wasn't right yet. The sub-name of Ozumat makes it very likely.
    My money is on expac 5, but nobody can be 100% sure until they announce it. I could be wrong, but I find it very likely given the signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    I have to say that I dont understand why people think that Naga will be a playable race, they make up the majority/all of the enemy forces why would they be playable?
    There's an interview with Metzen where he enthusiastically states that he wants to make Naga and Ogres playable someday. If The Dark Below is the next WoW expansion and it has a strong focus on Queen Azshara (I think it is and it will), then it will be the perfect time to add Naga as a playable race. And maybe Ogres too, we'll see...

There's no way that this is a title for D3 expansion... "We have sent you below the surface of sanctuary for 3 games in a row...... lets send you back below... it's DARKER now!!"

Definitely a WoW exp.

Quote Originally Posted by baconbits View Post
    There's no way that this is a title for D3 expansion... "We have sent you below the surface of sanctuary for 3 games in a row...... lets send you back below... it's DARKER now!!"

Definitely a WoW exp.
    That made me giggle.

Yeah, I agree.

Deleted
    Azshara we are coming for you !

10+ Year Old Account
    People saying it might be a D3 expansion are being ignorant to put it nicely.

While it's definitely possible that this is a WoW expansion and not one for D3, I think it's unlikely. There have been way, way more hints at the Burning Legion in our future than there have been for Azshara. Granted, she's one of the only main villains left (if not the only) without dedicated content and a perennial fan-favorite; but I also think that she's not enough for an entire expansion. I would expect her to be a focus of tier 2 of the Burning Legion expansion instead, for various reasons. One, underwater has been received very negatively, and the Abyssal Maw requires a lot of that. Two, Nagas have some severe implementation issues (no legs) and would be yet another race the third xpac in a row. And three, it would put the entire Wrathion story line on effective hiatus, as everything he hints at and talks about refers to the Legion. There's likely more.

If it really is a D3 expansion, though, its title is certainly cryptic. I could envision it as a somewhat Lovecraftian descent into darkness, with Adria as the main villain. Maybe she's trying to dig a hole to hell or something, I don't know.

There is of course also a remote possibility that it's neither WoW nor D3, and something else entirely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm could D3 with going down under to kill demons ..or could wow going deep into the world to deal with deep threat queen and her nagas and see the goblin home city the undermine and every thing else whole new land might under there.

Deleted
    Definitly WoW Exp! Why?

Okay, lets watch THIS famous List again...
    Yeah i know some people may cry "fake" now BUT google it for your self. You will find alot of sources back to dates around 2008. WotLK Time...
    And the prediction about Pandas... was correct. The levels and names are screwed but the SETTINGS/THEMES fit's all the way down the list.

Draenor Set
    Azuremyst Isle - 1 to 10
    Bloodmyrk Isle - 10 to 20
    Eversong Forest - 1 to 10
    Quel'thalas - 10 to 20
    Hellfire Peninsula - 58 to 62
    Zangarmarsh - 60 to 64
    Terokkar Forest - 61 to 65
    The Deadlands - 63 to 67
    Nagrand - 64 to 68
    Blade's Edge Mountains - 66 to 70
    Netherstorm - 67 to 70
    Shadowmoon Valley - 69 to 70

Northrend Set
    Borean Tundra - 67 to 70
    Howling Fjord - 67 to 70
    Dragonblight - 69 to 72
    Grizzly Hills - 70 to 73
    Crystalsong Forest - 72 to 75
    Zul'drak - 73 to 76
    Sholazar Basin - 75 to 79
    Storm Peaks - 76 to 80
    Icecrown Glacier - 78 to 80

Maelstrom Set
    Gilneas - 77 to 80
    Grim Batol - 78 to 81
    Kul Tiras - 79 to 82
    Kezan - 81 to 86
    Tel Abim - 83 to 85
    Zandalar - 84 to 87
    Plunder Isle - 86 to 88
    The Broken Isles - 87 to 90
    The Maelstrom - 89 to 90

Plane Set
    Pandaria - 1 to 10
    Hiji - 10 to 20
    Wolfenhold - 1 to 10
    Xorothian Plains - 10 to 20
    The Green Lands - 88 to 91
    The Dying Paradise - 91 to 94
    The Emerald Nightmare - 94 to 97
    The Eye of Ysera - 97 to 100
    Deephome - 88 to 91
    Skywall - 91 to 94
    The Abyssal Maw - 94 to 97
    The Firelands - 97 to 100

Legion Set
    K'aresh - 96 to 99
    Argus Meadowlands - 97 to 100
    Mac'Aree - 99 to 100
    Maw of Oblivion - 100+
    The Burning Citadel - 100+++
    I found this in a german forum but there are a lot of other copied sources... but keep an eye on the date while they posted it.
    It could have been fake back than... yes but not now anymore cause we all love pandas now.

"Die liste ist von 2003 und wurd hier auch schonmal gepostet ich finds schon fast erschreckend wie genau die liste das ganze bisher getroffen hat (siehe grün makierten bereich) vlt kommen mit dem übernächsten addon ja die pandari (Siehe roten bereich)"
    wich means
    "This leaked list is from 2003. bla bla. It's kinda scary how accurate this list was till now (they talk about Draenor - Northrend) maybe we we get the pandas in the after next addon"
    Let me get to another Point, that this List is correct and that we gonna see N'Zoth as the FINAL Raidencounter from the next Expansion (Yes i can predict that also already now!)

So we have 3 old gods namend already within WoW ... C'Thun - Yogg-Saron and N'Zoth
    Now think about ALL Expansions that came out till now.

Vanilla - C'Thun
    Burning Crusade - None
    Wrath of the Lich King - Yogg-Saron
    Cataclysm - None
    Mist of Pandaria - None
    The Dark Below - N'zoth
    The Dark Beyond - Sargeras

I bet my Ass, that the Dark Below (Place where Warlock Pets come from) and the Dark Beyond (Sargeras Hometown) are somehow connected.
    Maybe killing N'zoth and defeat the old God will bring the missing Key to Sargeras. So we can wipe away all evil from this universe... right after we blew up the alliance....

Looks like the patch is now active on the background downloader.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    How many troll enemies are there? Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    How many troll enemies are there? Exactly.
    Blizzard has said a few times now that naga wouldn't work as a race, the lack of leg/feet armor and jumping animations to name a few problems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    The list has been posted at least three times in this thread alone, and the counter to said list has been posted in return. The list was already proven and confirmed to be FAKE, and was actually complete luck on getting the first three expansions and part of Cataclysm correct. Once Cataclysm was announced and the zones proved to not be what the list had said, the original poster of the list came into the thread and confirmed that it was fake and pure luck.
    Well this may be, even if i can't imagine that 1 person guess so many things by luck. could also been an Blizz Emp to prevent Damage.
    Anyway, we killed so many Important Charakters in WoW. There is not much left to get the Story in a usefull line.

i still bet my ass that we face N'zoth next. Not just because of the few hints that were put together since this news here. But also because of the gap since Yogg-Saron till now.
    We played 2 Expansions without any old god to fight. And N'zoth lurks in the Dark Below. And Sargeras sitts in the Dark Beyond.
    That can't be unseen that this 2 things fit perfectly together, right?

See this little story part about Nathrezim and old gods. Especially about the Nathrezim Varimathras.

It may be possible that Varimathras is allied with the Old Gods beacause he refer to a "Unknown master" during The Battle for the Undercity similar to Deathwing did during War of the Ancients that was revealed to be N'Zoth. It is also known that 4 or 5 Old gods lied prisoned beneath Azeroth and when The Highborne first landed on Tirisfal Glades many of them Began to go mad. It was belived that something ewil sleept beneath just that perticular part of the world but the rumoers where never shown to be thrue. Old Gods and the Nathrezim Share a lot of similars, both are known to be incredible ewil and manipulate inhabitants of world to unspeakable ewil. It was beacause of the events during the Wrathgate (influensed by Varimathras) Alliance ans Horde refused to co-opperate against Yogg-Saron.

Another thing that CAN'T be unseen!

Take a look at the World Map of Azeroth..... Just take a look.
    Every continent is at the very end of the world. The Maelstrom points the middle of the map. There is no place left where a "new continent" could came from. So it has to be 1. Outer Space 2. Underneath the Surface.... Everything else would mess up the look of the morldmap. And blizz is cared about that all the way from vanilla. Maybe some tweaks here and there but its all planed. From Wotlk on every new continent was just a zoom out of the entire map. Now we are at the Max Zoomed out level so there has to be another layer just like in TBC.
    Last edited by mmocdc53a1d6be; 2013-08-14 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woakerio View Post
    Blizzard has said a few times now that naga wouldn't work as a race, the lack of leg/feet armor and jumping animations to name a few problems.
    They've said a few times recently that they want them to be the next race. Trolls have no feet armor so why should naga? Nobody cares about leg armor, hell casters never even see their legs under the robes.

Quote Originally Posted by DeXoY View Post
    Well this may be, even if i can't imagine that 1 person guess so many things by luck. could also been an Blizz Emp to prevent Damage.
    Since you won't do the legwork of actually researching bogus claims, I've done it for you.
    1. Go here http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html...8058738816&p=3
    2. Scroll down to the post by Reinjin (the fabricator of the list)
    3. Read his post, particularly the line "It's odd how this list, which I wrote myself out of boredom on a fall morning, has taken on a life of its own. "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raseri View Post
    Since you won't do the legwork of actually researching bogus claims, I've done it for you.
    1. Go here "can't post links..."
    2. Scroll down to the post by Reinjin (the fabricator of the list)
    3. Read his post, particularly the line "It's odd how this list, which I wrote myself out of boredom on a fall morning, has taken on a life of its own. "
    im not just talking about that list... did you read the rest of my posts? ... i said that everything fits perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    They've said a few times recently that they want them to be the next race. Trolls have no feet armor so why should naga? Nobody cares about leg armor, hell casters never even see their legs under the robes.
    In all the blue posts I've seen, Blizzard has explicitly said the main reason they wouldn't do it is because of the armor issue. Where have they said they want the next race to be naga?

After taking another look at the naga, helms and cloaks would also be a problem; their fins cover too much of the body.
    Last edited by Woakerio; 2013-08-14 at 05:28 AM.