Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Thanks for the tip OP, spent $5 (£3.33 in the UK) and got the lot.

Fantastic deal with Dead Space 3 in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drahzere View Post
    Wasn't much of a fan of it myself but Burnout is on Steam too.
    Well....yeah, for $19.99...

completely unable to even load the page to redeem origin keys

Origin is very slow for me... looking forward to try out Dead Space though

10+ Year Old Account
    meh I'd love to get it but I have 0 balance on my card...

really lame Dead Space 3 isn't on Steam lol
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

origin seems beyond overloaded from this....or at least im hoping its not normaly this slow

Deleted
    yep, i made 50/50 ... to Humble Inc and to charity ... feels right playing EA games without paying them bastards

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Origin is very slow for me... looking forward to try out Dead Space though
    same here ... most be many people accessing their origin accounts right now ^^

Deleted
    Unlock all the games on Origin and select games on Steam.
    If I got this right, I need to create an account on Origin to unlock the games. I really want to avoid Origin, so can I use Steam after that?

Hotmail AKA "outlook" not working for me either. Probably unrelated but bleh.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    really lame Dead Space 3 isn't on Steam lol
    Apart from this promotion breaking it, Origin is pretty much the same as Steam anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Apart from this promotion breaking it, Origin is pretty much the same as Steam anyway.
    I just don't like origin/ea I try to avoid them at all cost.

If its a EA game like these dirt cheap on steam ill go for it but having to use origin annoy's me since I already use steam.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    If I got this right, I need to create an account on Origin to unlock the games. I really want to avoid Origin, so can I use Steam after that?
    some of the games don't come as Steam Version (e.g. Dead Space 3) ... so you need an origin account to play that.

if anyone wants:

Dead Space 3 Origin Code:
    9P7X-YCH9-A39D-WKWR-8KEV

as a little thank you for showing me this

Anyone know if the online is active on burnout if so I'm going to try to figure out a way to get the steam key mite have to trade cards or something LOL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    some of the games don't come as Steam Version (e.g. Dead Space 3) ... so you need an origin account to play that.
    Dammit!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Anyone know if the online is active on burnout if so I'm going to try to figure out a way to get the steam key mite have to trade cards or something LOL.
    i've already redeemed my burnout key for steam ... but you get 2 keys, 1 for steam and 1 for origin ... maybe someone is willing to share his steam key.

If anyone has a Burnout Paradise steam code they want to give away let me know

Last time I played burnout was on the ps2 lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I got it just because, but Origin is fucked again so I can't redeem my codes... Yay...

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    i've already redeemed my burnout key for steam ... but you get 2 keys, 1 for steam and 1 for origin ... maybe someone is willing to share his steam key.
    Cool beans not sure if u do tho.

I think you get to chose like what key type u want and that is it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Eh, I got it just because, but Origin is fucked again so I can't redeem my codes... Yay...
    Most can be used on steam did u try just using those there?