Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

women not wanting to date black men

i have lots of interest in a white woman that a friend know. she looking good and is really nice to be around but she turned out to be racist toward blacks. i asked her out and she said am not her type. i asked what she want to say with that and she said she don't like black men but can go with others, latinos, asian and whites but not black.

why do people think this way??? is there some way i can report for discrimination against black?

Deleted
    I doubt it, she didn't actually say anything directly offensive. It happens for all genders and all races I promise you. She actually said it in a kind way and you demanded a reason, you got it.

Are you joking or just a troll?

People are allowed their preferences. Hell I dont particularly like the idea of dating obese women? does that mean I discriminate against them?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hardly discrimination when she is not attracted to black people. That's just how humanity works, some things turn us on, and some things turn us off.

Deleted
    Damn, you need to get over your victim role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop using the racism and discrimination card. Personal preference is personal preference.
    If she hangs out with black people and is friends with them, just accept she doesn't find black people romantically attractive. Simple as that.
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

I am not very attracted to black women, but that has nothing to do with being racist.

And according to the internet, theres PLENTY of white women who are almost exclusively attracted to black men so chill your boots son
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    I'm black and I don't find black women (Funny enough only English black women) attractive. There are a hand full I see who spark interest but I just can't hold that interest long enough to picture a future.

I do have a GF so I don't really need to look so maybe that plays into it but before I met her I still had no interest in black women, How ever when I go abroad They look good so I guess it's where you are that matters. Everyone has different tastes :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not discrimination she yust isn't attracted to black people. Its a prefference and we all have themm.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    And according to the internet, theres PLENTY of white women who are almost exclusively attracted to black men so chill your boots son
    i never met a white women who want to be with me, they all said not liking black men. how can you not see theyre racist when they choose latinos, asians and whites but not black?? thats just racism against black nothing more!!!

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrys View Post
    there some way i can report for discrimination against black?
    So you want to report her for discrimination because she wont date you?

Don't draw the racist card just because you got rejected....

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Its not discrimination she yust isn't attracted to black people. Its a prefference and we all have themm.
    LOL how it is not racism when she say she dont like black men??? how can someone even think this way?

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it not discrimination? Indirectly she is ruling out an entire set of people based on their skin color.

Maybe its indirect discrimination.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Your calling this woman racist cause she dosent want to be in a relationship with you. Really I think your ether trolling or play the race card a little bit to fast

Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    So you want to report her for discrimination because she wont date you?
    she wont date any black man how is that not racism?

LOL how it is not racism when she say she dont like black men??? how can someone even think this way?
    Do you like fat women? Thought not. Does that mean you discriminate them? No.

Deleted
    I hope you're trolling.

I mean honestly, way to play the race card in an unrelated situation. Some people don't like seafood, other dislike tomatoes and some women don't want to date black guys. There's nothing wrong with that as it's just a personal preference.

i have lots of interest in a white woman that a friend know. she looking good and is really nice to be around but she turned out to be racist toward blacks. i asked her out and she said am not her type. i asked what she want to say with that and she said she don't like black men but can go with others, latinos, asian and whites but not black.

why do people think this way??? is there some way i can report for discrimination against black?
    Just gonna put this out there

You mad bro?

everyone likes different things, just because she doesnt like black men you can't call her a racist thats just lame. its the same about the black women? do you think they like white chicken meat? if no, do you see us calling her a racist?